Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

47,509 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Hibi said:

I AM THE STATE!!!!

That was Louis 14th--L'état, c'est moi!

Louis 15th said--After me, the deluge!

And then there was Louis 16th. He is mostly remembered not for what he said, but for what happened to him.

.@PressSec says Kudlow is expected to "make a full and speedy recovery. We look forward to seeing him back at work soon." He'll remain at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center "as a standard precaution after experiencing what his doctors say, was a very mild heart attack"

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

David M. Drucker Retweeted Cory Gardner

.@SenCoryGardner now in sync w/ @VP: No joint military exercises w/ Seoul. =>

Now if trump could just get that transgender thing in sync with the Pentagon, then I would believe that he really knows how to communicate with the American Military.

• Thanks 1

For Donny the Neville Chamberlain Medal is within sight. Huge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

53 minutes ago, jakeem said:

.@PressSec says Kudlow is expected to "make a full and speedy recovery. We look forward to seeing him back at work soon." He'll remain at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center "as a standard precaution after experiencing what his doctors say, was a very mild heart attack"

"I've just learned about his illness.  Let's hope it's nothing trivial"  - Irvin S. Cobb

• Haha 1

This is very surprising and unexpected, but: two weeks ago, the president said big drug companies would, "in two weeks," because of him, be announcing “voluntary, massive drops in prices," and this does not seem to be happening.

2b07.png

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

For Donny the Neville Chamberlain Medal is within sight. Huge.

I think trump may be a Double Dipper winner because I'm nominating him for the Hooverville Award.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jakeem said:

This is very surprising and unexpected, but: two weeks ago, the president said big drug companies would, "in two weeks," because of him, be announcing “voluntary, massive drops in prices," and this does not seem to be happening.

More fake news....

• Like 1

Mark Sanford has been very unhelpful to me in my campaign to MAGA. He is MIA and nothing but trouble. He is better off in Argentina. I fully endorse Katie Arrington for Congress in SC, a state I love. She is tough on crime and will continue our fight to lower taxes. VOTE Katie!

4:12 PM - 12 Jun 2018

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account@realDonaldTrump

Heading back home from Singapore after a truly amazing visit. Great progress was made on the denuclearization of North Korea. Hostages are back home, will be getting the remains of our great heroes back to their families, no missiles shot, no research happening, sites closing...Got along great with Kim Jong-un who wants to see wonderful things for his country. As I said earlier today: Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace!

#SingaporeSummitTrumpKim_2018_v2.png

4:40 PM - 12 Jun 2018
  • Haha 1

Justin Amash Retweeted Donald J. Trump

.@MarkSanford’s job is to support and defend the Constitution. He’s one of the most principled, consistent, and conservative members of Congress I’ve ever known. And unlike you, Mark has shown humility in his role and a desire to be a better man than he was the day before.

• Like 1