Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

32,842 posts in this topic

Congress would likely be “all over this report to exploit its criticism of Comey," says DOJ vet Bill Yeomans. "But what should never be lost in the responses is that Comey’s errors in handling the Clinton investigation all helped Trump.”

• Thanks 2

The recent primaries tend to support the below article.  The Republican Party no longer exists as it is now the Trump Party.  I think some of his supporters on this site also prove that.  They are Trumpists first and Republicans second, if at all.

We are entering the stage similar to Hitler Party, Mao Party, Stalin Party, Castro Party, etc. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/republicans-embrace-the-cult-of-trump-ignoring-warning-signs/2018/06/13/a69d9a72-6f37-11e8-bd50-b80389a4e569_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.84ccbc651cb1&wpisrc=nl_headlines&wpmm=1

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, TheCid said:

The recent primaries tend to support the below article.  The Republican Party no longer exists as it is now the Trump Party.  I think some of his supporters on this site also prove that.  They are Trumpists first and Republicans second, if at all.

We are entering the stage similar to Hitler Party, Mao Party, Stalin Party, Castro Party, etc. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/republicans-embrace-the-cult-of-trump-ignoring-warning-signs/2018/06/13/a69d9a72-6f37-11e8-bd50-b80389a4e569_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.84ccbc651cb1&wpisrc=nl_headlines&wpmm=1

YEP. You can hear the goosestepping.......one has even changed his avatar pic here to DUMP! Thankfully, I have him on ignore, but I can still see it on thread last responses.....

• Like 3

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account@realDonaldTrump

Now that I am back from Singapore, where we had a great result with respect to North Korea, the thought process must sadly go back to the Witch Hunt, always remembering that there was No Collusion and No Obstruction of the fabricated No Crime.

11:08 AM - 14 Jun 2018
  • Haha 2

So, the Democrats make up a phony crime, Collusion with the Russians, pay a fortune to make the crime sound real, illegally leak (Comey) classified information so that a Special Councel will be appointed, and then Collude to make this pile of garbage take on life in Fake News!

11:08 AM - 14 Jun 2018
  • Haha 1

The sleazy New York Democrats, and their now disgraced (and run out of town) A.G. Eric Schneiderman, are doing everything they can to sue me on a foundation that took in $18,800,000 and gave out to charity more money than it took in, $19,200,000. I won’t settle this case!...

11:09 AM - 14 Jun 2018
  • Haha 2

....Schneiderman, who ran the Clinton campaign in New York, never had the guts to bring this ridiculous case, which lingered in their office for almost 2 years. Now he resigned his office in disgrace, and his disciples brought it when we would not settle.

11:09 AM - 14 Jun 2018
  • Haha 1

1/ Gird your loins. There's a buzz growing in the Nunes Treason Caucus circles (and in their pet media outlet) in an attempt to blow the IG report sky high.

2/ You can expect both a flood of Gentry Breitbart pieces declaring Rosenstein et al as History's Greatest Monsters. Their second talking point (expect from Sean, and talk radio) is that Rosenstein must be fired.

3/ It won't matter what the IG report says; like the original Midnight Run play, the unmasking play, the FISA play, the House Intel report play, and the rest of the Nunes/Harvey plays, it'll be fodder for the Trump media and one more line of defense that will fall apart quickly.

• Thanks 1