Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

35,860 posts in this topic

jakeem you have another 3000 posts about Trump since I last checked on you. I am going to laugh my @ss off when he is re-elected.

1 hour ago, MovieMadness said:

jakeem you have another 3000 posts about Trump since I last checked on you. I am going to laugh my @ss off when he is re-elected.

You'd better hope he gets out of Europe without embarrassing himself every day. So far the world has been laughing at him. 

The UK trip should be very entertaining, wouldn't you say?

• Thanks 1

Don't worry, he is doing just fine. He is the first President to actually tell them to pay their bills, unlike Obama and Bush.

President planning brief chats w/the leaders of Romania and Hungary and four former Soviet republics - Azerbaijan, Armenia, Ukraine and Georgia. Romania and Hungary, both former members of the Soviet-controlled Warsaw Pact, are members of NATO

12 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Just plain ignorant

Does he really want to go to the UK so he can play golf this weekend at his Scottish course? And is it worth it with all of the negative publicity he's going to get?

At NATO dinner last night, Trump bragged about Kim Jong Un summit and said he called golfer Jack Nicklaus to say, "They have 1,000 cameras at the Oscars and we had 6,000 cameras in Singapore. The buzz was fantastic,” an attendee tells WaPo.

• Haha 1

Joyce Alene Retweeted Jennifer Jacobs

This is astonishing. It's an arson on federal lands case, prosecuted by the US Atty's Office in Oregon. Press release at conviction, here: https://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/eastern-oregon-ranchers-convicted-arson-resentenced-five-years-prison  There is no good reason for these pardons. Trump is using a tool meant to do justice in a wholly arbitrary fashion.

• Sad 3

Brian Klaas Retweeted Joyce Alene

One of the surest signs of creeping authoritarianism and the breakdown of democracy is the systematic politicization of the rule of law. Trump uses the law to threaten to jail his opponents and then bends it to create impunity for his political supporters or ideological allies.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Trump just strolled in to his first NATO meeting of the day -- a North Atlantic Council meeting with Georgia & Ukrane -- about a half-hour late. Trump similarly made a mark at G7 when he showed up late for breakfast on women's empowerment

• Haha 1

Joe Scarborough Retweeted Jeremy Diamond

How interesting that Trump would go out of his way to insult the two countries Putin invaded over the past decade. So now the US president performs shameless acts of trolling on Russia’s behalf?

• Thanks 1

Darla Shine, wife of fired Fox News exec & Trump's new communication chief Bill Shine: "You know there was just a story with these girls who are upset that they're sexually harassed in the military...They shouldn't even be allowed." Horrible woman. #Maddow https://bit.ly/2JbVMQx 

Dh2_IE_XkAY80WY.jpg

• Sad 1