Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

44,892 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

A human parasite has "dignity?" C'mon, man.

Geez Louise! You're tougher on the Brits than Mel Gibson was in a couple of his movies.

Just now, jakeem said:

Geez Louise! You're tougher on the Brits than Mel Gibson was in some of his movies.

Jak-- Don't get him started on Winston Churchill.

WSJ editorial on Merrick Garland nomination, EIGHT months before '16 election : "Senate Republicans...should [refuse] to hold hearings."

WSJ today on confirming Brett Kavanaugh, FOUR months before election: "Senators sign up to take votes like this--before the next election."

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Geez Louise! You're tougher on the Brits than Mel Gibson was in a couple of his movies.

Now that Lyndon LaRouche seems to have retired from the fray, someone has

to man the anti-British monarchy battlements. Tally ho.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

Jak-- Don't get him started on Winston Churchill.

Churchshill is easy. A bloated, crooked, racist imperialist. A paragon of vice.

4 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

Churchshill is easy. A bloated, crooked, racist imperialist. A paragon of vice.

You remind me of my father.  He had to spend time in England waiting for the Normandy Invasion and he didn't like the English.

He was so anti-English he even hated The Beatles. He called them "bloody blokes". LOL

5 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

You remind me of my father.  He had to spend time in England waiting for the Normandy Invasion and he didn't like the English.

He was so anti-English he even hated The Beatles. He called them "bloody blokes". LOL

What's that joke the Brits made about the U.S. troops during WW II. They're over here,

overpaid and over ***** or something like that. I have nothing against the English people,

just their imperialist history. But they've been put in their place. Hey, lots of old fogies

never liked the Beatles, even if they liked the English.

Borowitz-QueenCancelsTrump.jpg

LONDON (The Borowitz Report)—Queen Elizabeth II has cancelled a scheduled Friday meeting with Donald J. Trump after complaining of a “flare-up of bone spurs,” Buckingham Palace has confirmed.

The announcement took many royal watchers by surprise, because in her sixty-six-year reign the Queen had never before complained of bone spurs.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/queen-elizabeth-says-bone-spurs-will-prevent-her-from-meeting-trump

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Vautrin said:

What's that joke the Brits made about the U.S. troops during WW II. They're over here,

overpaid and over ***** or something like that.

In the 1979 movie "Yanks" with Richard Gere and Lisa Eichhorn, the line was that Americans were "over-paid, over_sexed and over here."

20 hours ago, jakeem said:

Does he really want to go to the UK so he can play golf this weekend at his Scottish course? And is it worth it with all of the negative publicity he's going to get?

It's where his mother was born. I'm beginning to wonder if he was born in Scotland too?

We should send somebody over there to look for trump's Scottish birth certificate.

• Haha 2

White House tries damage control after Trump’s Sun interview. @PressSec issues statement saying POTUS “likes & respects PM May very much,” thinks she’s a “very good person” & “never said anything bad about her...He is thankful for the wonderful welcome from the PM here in the UK”

Trump on immigration: "I think it changed the fabric of Europe and, unless you act very quickly, it’s never going to be what it was...I think you are losing your culture. Look around. You go through certain areas that didn’t exist ten or 15 years ago.”

• Sad 1