Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

39,377 posts in this topic

I got severely criticized by the Fake News Media for being too nice to President Putin. In the Old Days they would call it Diplomacy. If I was loud & vicious, I would have been criticized for being too tough. Remember when they said I was too tough with Chairman Kim? Hypocrites!

5:50 PM - 20 Jul 2018
  • Haha 2

What are the opening lyrics of that famous Sinatra song?

"That's life (that's life) that's what people say

You're riding high in June

Shot down in July"

Image result for frank sinatra that's life

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, jakeem said:

President Trump has arrived at his New Jersey golf club, marking his 129th day at a Trump golf property and his 172nd day at a Trump property since taking office. http://nbcnews.to/2mwqoTl 

DilJdB5VMAAPKzN.jpg

Really interesting part is the huge amount of money Trump makes off the taxpayers having to pay for housing and food for his large entourage. 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Shot down in July"

Trump loves this album;  his favorite song from it is The Impossible Dream.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheCid said:

Really interesting part is the huge amount of money Trump makes off the taxpayers having to pay for housing and food for his large entourage. 

One of the candidates for governor here in Florida is really playing up the amount of tax dollars going towards Trump's Mar-A-Lago visits, and he states that, if elected, he'll refuse to provide any more state troopers or other support unless the state is reimbursed.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, TheCid said:

And let's not forget all of the people who pay big money for memberships hoping to get access to the president. 

• Like 1

The NFL National Anthem Debate is alive and well again - can’t believe it! Isn’t it in contract that players must stand at attention, hand on heart? The $40,000,000 Commissioner must now make a stand. First time kneeling, out for game. Second time kneeling, out for season/no pay!

6:17 PM - 20 Jul 2018
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jakeem said:

The NFL National Anthem Debate is alive and well again - can’t believe it! Isn’t it in contract that players must stand at attention, hand on heart? The $40,000,000 Commissioner must now make a stand. First time kneeling, out for game. Second time kneeling, out for season/no pay!

6:17 PM - 20 Jul 2018

The same week he sells out to Russia he goes on about the national anthem.  Bring back Trump University!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

The same week he sells out to Russia he goes on about the national anthem.  Bring back Trump University!

What was that great line about the last refuge of a scoundrel?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, jakeem said:

What was that great line about the last refuge of a scoundrel?

Trump would have put out that tweet about the NFL regardless of Russia and his really, really bad week,  due to the release of the Miami Dolphins' discipline policy statement and the NFL and Players Association agreeing that NO other team should release their policy statement until those two groups can come to terms.    (and my guess is that Goodell will reverse course (to some degree),  which will really upset that dummy Trump).

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Shot down in July"

" That's  life,  that's what all the people say

You're ridin' high in April, shot down in May

But I know I'm gonna change that tune

When I'm back on top, back on top in June"

(Those are the original lyrics I remember from Top 40 AM radio--a long, long time ago. LOL)

It almost seems like Trump deliberately tried to hide his adulterous behavior right before the election, as if he sensed cheating on his wife with multiple women might not be consistent with his message of moral superiority

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, jakeem said:

It almost seems like Trump deliberately tried to hide his adulterous behavior right before the election, as if he sensed cheating on his wife with multiple women might not be consistent with his message of moral superiority

Prior to the election, anyone that didn't know Trump had multiple affairs outside of his marriage is a moron.    

Also,  where did Trump ever come off as saying he had moral superiority?    Now his evangelical supporters did,  but they were pragmatic and decided to ignore his obvious lack of morals since they knew Trump was more likely to support their agenda than Clinton and they have been rewarded;   E.g. the Supreme Court appointees.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Also,  where did Trump ever come off as saying he had moral superiority?    Now his evangelical supporters did,  but they were pragmatic and decided to ignore his obvious lack of morals since they knew Trump was more likely to support their agenda than Clinton and they have been rewarded;   E.g. the Supreme Court appointees.

He didn't have to say it. You apparently don't remember the October 2016 presidential debate in St. Louis when The Very Stable Genius invited three women who had accused Bill Clinton of inappropriate behavior. A fourth woman, Kathy Shelton, had a personal beef with Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump holds a press conference before the debate with women who have accused Bill Clinton of inappropriate behavior.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, jakeem said:

He didn't have to say it. You apparently don't remember the October 2016 presidential debate in St. Louis when The Very Stable Genius invited three women who had accused Bill Clinton of inappropriate behavior. A fourth woman, Kathy Shelton, had a personal beef with Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump holds a press conference before the debate with women who have accused Bill Clinton of inappropriate behavior.

As I recall Trump's fervent supporters were 100% behind him in saying that all the accusing women were liars.  At the time they weren't being pragmatic at all.  The same thing occurred with the pedophile's supporters.  Perhaps that makes them morons.