Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

58,168 posts in this topic

Omarosa's taping of the conversation is deplorable. But COS Kelly holding the conversation in the Sit Room is problematic. The rule--adhered to strictly when I was there, still generally followed I think--is that the Sit Room is to be used only for national security meetings.

6 minutes ago, jakeem said:

A friend texted that the media is claiming @realDonaldTrump is losing his mental facilities. I talk to him every few weeks and we are always shocked how sharp he is. When I called him last week, he said "did the Lynchburg floods hit LU" before I even said this is Jerry Falwell

"I'm shocked ... shocked how sharp he is" :lol:

• Haha 1

Umm wow: “I have watched with dismay and increasing horror as my nephew, who is an educated man and well aware of his heritage, has become the architect of immigration policies that repudiate the very foundation of our family’s life in this country.”

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

NEW: Omarosa provides an audio recording to @TODAYShow on Monday that she says includes President Trump expressing surprise that she’d been fired from his administration.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/omarosa-manigault-newman-reveals-recording-she-made-president-trump-day-n900066?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Image result for omarosa today show

Omarasa releases new recording: “General Kelly —General Kelly came to me and said that you guys wanted me to leave.”

TRUMP: No. Nobody even told me about it. You know, they run a big operation but I didn't know it. I didn't know that. Damn it I don't love you leaving at all”

• Haha 1