Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

42,379 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

Bernie SandersVerified account @SenSanders 3h3 hours ago

Bernie Sanders Retweeted The Hill

No, Secretary Zinke. The record-breaking wildfires in California have everything to do with climate change.

We must confront the reality that climate change is already destroying tens of thousands of lives, and take concrete steps to avoid its worst consequences.

A debate between two extremist morons;   why does it have to be 'nothing' or 'everything'??????

2 hours ago, ChristineHoard said:

Trump blamed Canada for this in one of his myriad misstatements.  You don't think Trump is a hateful person?!?  Considering his rhetoric, I think the only people he likes are Putin and his kids.  He has said hateful things about John McCain, the media, Democrats, liberals, women, minorities, Muslims, immigrants, etc.  If he isn't a "hateful person" then he has a very nasty mean streak and is incapable of compassion.

I agree but to people who hate Hillary Clinton he offers them a reminder.  Sort of like why they post pictures of Clinton supporters crying the night of the election.   I would think to overlook how truly awful Trump is is a form of trolling.   Let's face it the Green Party and Trump's beloved EPA director, Scott Pruitt are from different planets.  They don't co-exist.

3 minutes ago, jakeem said:

None of @realDonaldTrump's 48 assistants or deputy assistants to the President are black, per our review. Only a handful are of Latino, Asian or Arab descent. Instead, Trump is being advised by a senior White House staff that is overwhelmingly white

As at least one poster on these boards would say . . .

WINNING!

• Like 1

.@MarkBurnettTV called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa. I don’t have that word in my vocabulary, and never have. She made it up. Look at her MANY recent quotes saying such wonderful and powerful things about me - a true Champion of Civil Rights - until she got fired. Omarosa had Zero credibility with the Media (they didn’t want interviews) when she worked in the White House. Now that she says bad about me, they will talk to her. Fake News!

9:57 PM - 13 Aug 2018

• Haha 2

Interesting denial phrasing here: Trump says he got a call assuring him there are no tapes of him saying the N-word, then adds that the N-word isn't in his vocabulary. (On the other hand: analyzing Trump's phrasing decisions is frequently non-useful.)

Dkhn62cUwAEet0d.jpg

Trump lied about a dozen of his achievements in a speech about the defense budget, including claims US Steel is opening 8 new plants, job creation under his watch & the size of military spending (it was bigger under Obama in 2011).

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

A factor that was as important or even more important than Obamacare in the

2010 mid term election was the bad state of the economy, which was still

slowly recovering from the Great Recession.