Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

71,440 posts in this topic

Boy, that'll keep 'em out...........

I doan expect trump supporters to hold donny to a literal adherence of his words, just the inevitable result of barring a criminal element from entry. :)

I doan expect trump supporters to hold donny to a literal adherence of his words, just the inevitable result of barring a criminal element from entry. :)

So, after Jan 21 if anyone in America is killed by an illegal alien it will be Donald Trump's fault.

• Like 1

Perhaps the Japanese Prime Minister is coming to see Trump to set him straight that their cars are no longer 'flooding' into the United States but being made right here therefore employing many Americans.  Trump had threatened tariffs on these cars.

Another amusing factor.  All the union workers and others in Michigan, etc. who voted for Trump because he will bring auto manufacturing back from Mexico are going to be sorely disappointed.  If they do bring them back, they will go to the South - home of cheap labor, anti-union governments, low taxes, high financial assistance and little concern for workers.

Also, if Buick quits making cars in China, it goes out of business here and in China.

Trump has never understood the global economy and his supporters are even more ignorant.

• Like 3

Another amusing factor.  All the union workers and others in Michigan, etc. who voted for Trump because he will bring auto manufacturing back from Mexico are going to be sorely disappointed.  If they do bring them back, they will go to the South - home of cheap labor, anti-union governments, low taxes, high financial assistance and little concern for workers.

Also, if Buick quits making cars in China, it goes out of business here and in China.

Trump has never understood the global economy and his supporters are even more ignorant.

Yep. I'm afraid so. Those manufacturing jobs arent coming back. At least in the rust belt........

So, after Jan 21 if anyone in America is killed by an illegal alien it will be Donald Trump's fault.

he need time to clamp down on the violent murderous scalawags of course. :)

Trump tweeted today that he has just saved the Ford plant in Kentucky from relocating to Mexico ... truth is that Ford had no plans to move the plant anyway.

I guess this type of bold faced lie doesn't matter if you are appealing to a breed that only gets their news from Trump's tweets.

• Like 1

Trump tweeted today that he has just saved the Ford plant in Kentucky from relocating to Mexico ... truth is that Ford had no plans to move the plant anyway.

I guess this type of bold faced lie doesn't matter if you are appealing to a breed that only gets their news from Trump's tweets.

This bold faced lie doesn't matter because Trump is the President-Elect.

• Like 1

LOL. When has D-mp ever told the truth???

Trump just settled the Trump University law suit that he said he would never settle.

Trump tweeted that he saved the "Lincoln" plant in KY from moving to Mexico.  Totally false.

Ford has a contract with UAW to spend $700 millions over next four years to expand that plant and to NOT close it.

Ford was moving Lincoln MKC (21,000 annually) production to Mexico so they could increase production of the much better selling Ford Escape (258,000 annually).  Nobody was going to lose a job.

Ford is still building its plant in Mexico to build small cars.

Ford spokesman did say that if and when Trump actually substantially lowers corporate taxes and improves US infrastructure, they would rethink their future plans.

So Mitt Romney as gone from "loser" to a "great man" in Trump's estimation.

Just another load of cods wallop.

So Mitt Romney as gone from "loser" to a "great man" in Trump's estimation.

Just another load of cods wallop.

:D

No comments on Trump U. lawsuit settlement from anyone? What a coinky dink! :D

LOL. Sorry Bogie, I just read yours!

Trump's campaign promise over and over again to appoint a special prosecutor to go after Hillary Clinton as already gone out the window.

Trump's campaign promise over and over again to appoint a special prosecutor to go after Hillary Clinton as already gone out the window.

What do you have against Hillary?    I want her to have a nice retirement and you want her behind bars.    :lol:

LOL. Wonder what the LOCK HER UP chanters think now? :D

Trump at The New York Times:

--He reinforced his position on not assigning a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton

--He publicly disavowed the “alt-right” movement in broad terms

--He allowed that some climate change could likely be tied to human activity

--He called The Times "a great, great American jewel - a world jewel."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/11/trump-at-the-times-231752

• Like 1

What to you have against Hillary?    I want her to have a nice retirement and you want her behind bars.    :lol:

Nothing.  You obviously don't get me.  Just another blowhard broken promise.  

Trump at The New York Times:

--He reinforced his position on not assigning a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton

--He publicly disavowed the “alt-right” movement in broad terms

--He allowed that some climate change could likely be tied to human activity

--He called The Times "a great, great American jewel - a world jewel."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/11/trump-at-the-times-231752

Tomorrow he'll change his mind.........

Nothing.  You obviously don't get me.  Just another blowhard broken promise.  

Didn't you see that emoticon?    It was a JOKE.    Of course I knew you meant Hillary no harm and that you were just pointing out another Trump lie (how could anyone NOT get you since this is your main theme since Trump won).

YES,  Trump deceived his supporters and his 'lock her up' was just another statement to rally the troops.  

I assume what is really bugging you is that this stunt of his worked and helped get him elected.  THAT bugs me as well,  but as I said the election if over so I don't see a need to dwell on it.