Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

67,101 posts in this topic

Sen. Tom Cotton on Iran: "The intelligence committee has been getting regular daily updates for at least a week now about the multiple and credible sources of increased threats in the Middle East and the Persian Gulf from Iran."

Image result for tom cotton the situation room

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

I can only hope that this guy or a member of his family is never the victim of a consensual murder.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

US Golf Association investigating golf scores posted for #Trump — on days he wasn’t golfing

Breaking News!  Attorney General William Barr announces investigation into the US Golf Association.  Lindsay Graham is quoted as saying 'it's about time my committee held hearings.' :lol:

• Haha 2

Never a fan of @justinamash, a total lightweight who opposes me and some of our great Republican ideas and policies just for the sake of getting his name out there through controversy. If he actually read the biased Mueller Report, “composed” by 18 Angry Dems who hated Trump, he would see that it was nevertheless strong on NO COLLUSION and, ultimately, NO OBSTRUCTION...Anyway, how do you Obstruct when there is no crime and, in fact, the crimes were committed by the other side? Justin is a loser who sadly plays right into our opponents hands!

9:55 AM - 19 May 2019
  • Haha 3

George Conway Retweeted Donald J. Trump

You never stop lying, do you?

• “strong on NO COLLUSION” 👉LIE

• “and, ultimately, NO OBSTRUCTION”👉LIE

• “how do you Obstruct when there is no crime”👉LIE to suggest you couldn’t and didn’t

•”the crimes were committed by the other side”👉LIE

•”plays right into our opponents hands”👉you seem to oppose justice and the rule of law, so, at least on this one, TRUE

• Thanks 3

McCarthy on GOP MI Rep Amash: “Maybe he wants some type of exit strategy. But it's very disturbing. This is exactly what you would expect. He never supported the president and I think he's just looking for attention.”

• Haha 1

Bill Kristol Retweeted Chad Pergram

Before reverting to an ad hominem attack on Amash, McCarthy lets the cat out of the bag: "It's very disturbing." In other words, this is an important moment. It's now going to be increasingly hard to avoid a real debate on what Trump did and whether what he did is defensible.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

If Republicans like Justin Amash are finally admitting that Trump should be impeached, there’s no excuse for Democrats not to begin the impeachment process...

even though GOP control of the senate would make conviction there impossible?..

but I say go ahead.:D if more than 20 dem candidates for president is not enough of a distraction for democrat voters maybe that will be.

SCzPtcOj?format=jpg&name=600x314

23 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

even though GOP control of the senate would make conviction there impossible?..

but I say go ahead.:D if more than 20 dem candidates for president is not enough of a distraction for democrat voters maybe that will be.

Doesn't matter in the long run. Trump's only hope is to become president for life (and don't put it past him to try it). Otherwise, he's sure to catch hell when he becomes a private citizen again. :ph34r: 

• Like 1