Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

68,842 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, jakeem said:

David EnrichVerified account @davidenrich

The activity in question involved Trump and Kushner overseas transactions, according to five current and former bank employees.

Kushner Companies was moving money to Russian individuals. The Trump Foundation was also flagged for suspicious activity.

see: https://twitter.com/davidenrich/status/1130141774197002240

• Thanks 2

Former Army lawyer rips Trump’s scheme to pardon war criminals:

"Former U.S. Army Judge Advocate General Glenn Kirschner on Saturday ripped President Donald Trump after The New York Times reported President Donald Trump was considering pardoning war criminals.

“As a former career prosecutor, including 6 years as an Army JAG, this makes me sick,” he said.

.....“Today I saw this NYT’s article that Trump is ginning up pardons of soldiers who criminally killed others, intending to use it as some sort of twisted Memorial Day celebration,” he noted.

“Among the pardons reportedly being contemplated are cases involving the Blackwater security firm.....

The defendants were US civilians (veterans) who were being paid to perform security services in Iraq. Multiple Blackwater employees opened fire on innocent Iraqis in what was a massacre in broad daylight. They killed 14 unarmed Iraqi citizens and injured 17 others in front of dozens of witnesses

“Some of the testifying witnesses were the defendants own Blackwater teammates,”.......

It was important that the perpetrators of those horrific offenses were brought to justice.

Now Trump, in a twisted, grotesque “celebration” of Memorial Day, wants to pardon these and other murderers?”

“What message is he really trying to send to the military?” Kirschner noted.....,

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/former-army-lawyer-rips-trumps-scheme-to-pardon-war-criminals-this-makes-me-sick/

• Thanks 2

Hard to believe that @FoxNews is wasting airtime on Mayor Pete, as Chris Wallace likes to call him. Fox is moving more and more to the losing (wrong) side in covering the Dems. They got dumped from the Democrats boring debates, and they just want in. They forgot the people who got them there. Chris Wallace said, “I actually think, whether you like his opinions or not, that Mayor Pete has a lot of substance...fascinating biography.” Gee, he never speaks well of me - I like Mike Wallace better...and Alfred E. Newman will never be President!

5:15 PM - 19 May 2019

• Haha 4

correction........ ;)

" POTUS admonishes HIS news network for merely covering his political opponents "

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

David EnrichVerified account @davidenrich

The activity in question involved Trump and Kushner overseas transactions, according to five current and former bank employees.

Kushner Companies was moving money to Russian individuals. The Trump Foundation was also flagged for suspicious activity.

see: https://twitter.com/davidenrich/status/1130141774197002240

Lest we forget....... <_<

Amee Vanderpool @girlsreallyrule 4h4 hours ago

➞ Justice Kennedy's son effectively gave Trump $1 billion at Deutsche Bank when no other bank would

➞ Then Kennedy suspiciously resigned to free up the Kavanaugh seat

➞ Now we have Deutsche Bank suppressing money laundering red-flags on Trump/Kushner

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

Josh Moon Retweeted Kevin M. Kruse

I bet the soldiers - the many, many soldiers - who turned these criminals in, testified against them and found them guilty would also have compelling comments. Active service men should stand up against this BS and not allow it to be viewed as a pro-military act, because it's not

• Thanks 2

Amy McGrath Retweeted The New York Times

I don’t think he understands this is an insult to our military and anyone who has honorably served in combat, and it’s particularly disgraceful to do this on Memorial Day, a day where we pay our respects to those who gave their lives serving honorably for our country.

• Sad 1

Very interesting: Buttigieg uses his Fox News town hall to call out Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham - by name - for comments they have made.

"There is a reason why anyone has to swallow hard and think twice" before going on Fox, he says.

• Like 1

The Failing New York Times (it will pass away when I leave office in 6 years), and others of the Fake News Media, keep writing phony stories about how I didn’t use many banks because they didn’t want to do business with me. WRONG! It is because I didn’t need money. Very old fashioned, but true. When you don’t need or want money, you don’t need or want banks. Banks have always been available to me, they want to make money. Fake Media only says this to disparage, and always uses unnamed sources (because their sources don’t even exist)......

7:20 AM - 20 May 2019

• Haha 3

The Mainstream Media has never been as corrupt and deranged as it is today. FAKE NEWS is actually the biggest story of all and is the true ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE! That’s why they refuse to cover the REAL Russia Hoax. But the American people are wise to what is going on. Now the new big story is that Trump made a lot of money and buys everything for cash, he doesn’t need banks. But where did he get all of that cash? Could it be Russia? No, I built a great business and don’t need banks, but if I did they would be there...and DeutscheBank was very good and highly professional to deal with - and if for any reason I didn’t like them, I would have gone elsewhere....there was always plenty of money around and banks to choose from. They would be very happy to take my money. Fake News!

7:20 AM - 20 May 2019
  • Haha 3

Remember that any contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians was fake news.  Now we know that there were at least 180 instances of such contact.

• Thanks 1

Reminder that Trump loaned his own campaign money and was paid back. For example: he takes out a $1 billion dollar loan from Deutsche Bank at 5% interest and loans his campaign $500 million at 8% (which is legal). He makes 3% interest profit and has successfully cleaned money.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Trump's finances are the original "many secrets, no mysteries." He's up to his eyeballs in debt. His business partners don't pass the smell test. Trump properties cannot monetize the presidency - e.g. Chicago hotel - lose money. So he's squeezing dimes out of favor-seekers.

• Like 2

YE6ZMjha_bigger.jpgAxiosVerified account@axios

Commencement speaker and billionaire Robert F. Smith will donate an estimated $40 million to pay off the student debt for the 400 students graduating at the historically black, all-male Morehouse College

https://www.axios.com/robert-f-smith-morehouse-college-student-debt-d8ec8965-9b68-45a1-a46a-2a40f23e6627.html?utm_source=twitter&amp;utm_medium=social&amp;utm_campaign=organic

BLdvrKcv?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Like 3