Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

64,986 posts in this topic

Trump walked in to meeting with Dems on infrastructure, did not shake anyone’s hand or sit in his seat, and said he wanted to do infrastructure and other things but that would have to wait until investigations are done and walked out, per source familiar

So much for doing trade first then infrastructure, as Trump called for last night

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Trump on his meeting with Pelosi and Schumer: "I walked into the room and I told Senator Schumer, Speaker Pelosi, I want to do infrastructure...I'd be really good at it...but you know what? You can't do it under these circumstances, So get these phony investigations over with..."

He could help get the "phoney" investigations over with by complying and fast tracking disclosure requests.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

He could help get the "phoney" investigations over with by complying and fast tracking disclosure requests.

The poor baby. Always playing the "victim" card....... Guess nothing will get done in the next year and a half.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

What a colossal idiot.  This picture tops tossing out paper towels to flood victims ... eh, maybe not.

Someone who revels in his ignorance. Two peas.....

• Haha 1

Nobody makes deals like Donald Trump ... says .... Donald Trump.

Lindsay Graham tries to placate the President by saying that though the Democrats are nasty you must try to work with them.  Translation: Don't throw your toys out of the pram, Mr. President.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Smerconish may have this right.  Trump has changed the news cycle from Iran, China, farmers, his taxes, Don McGhan etc. to his being tough with the Democrats which his braindead followers think it is all about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As always, it's ALL ABOUT HIM. (DUMP) Never mind the problems the country faces...many of his own stupid doing.

• Like 2

So sad that Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer will never be able to see or understand the great promise of our Country. They can continue the Witch Hunt which has already cost $40M and been a tremendous waste of time and energy for everyone in America, or get back to work. But they really want a do-over! You can’t investigate and legislate simultaneously - it just doesn’t work that way. You can’t go down two tracks at the same time. Let Chuck, Nancy, Jerry, Adam and all of the rest finish playing their games. In the meantime, my Administration is achieving things that have never been done before, including unleashing perhaps the Greatest Economy in our Country’s history. Democrat leadership is tearing the United States apart, but I will continue to set records for the American People – and Nancy, thank you so much for your prayers, I know you truly mean it!

1:02 PM - 22 May 2019

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Trump walked in to meeting with Dems on infrastructure, did not shake anyone’s hand or sit in his seat, and said he wanted to do infrastructure and other things but that would have to wait until investigations are done and walked out, per source familiar

So much for doing trade first then infrastructure, as Trump called for last night

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

This morning it was 35 million. A few hours later it's 40 million. Good ol' Donny.

• Haha 2

Kim Jong Un has come out against Joe Biden.  Why?  I guess he is perfectly happy with his dotard in the WH just as Putin favoured Trump over Clinton.  Why is this so hard to understand for Trump supporters?

• Thanks 1

After Trump abruptly left legislative leaders meeting today, Kellyanne Conway asked Pelosi if she wanted to respond to what Trump had said. "I'll respond to the president, not staff," Pelosi said. "Wow, that's really pro-woman of you," Kellyanne Conway said back, per aides.

• Haha 2