Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

67,175 posts in this topic

Wells Fargo and TD Bank have handed over thousands of pages of Trump's financial records to the House Financial Services Committee following a court ruling permitting them to do so on Wednesday.

https://www.axios.com/wells-fargo-td-bank-trumps-financial-records-congress-ff71ed3a-b785-46a1-8c02-6ac357e8af19.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Ncyps4h7?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Like 4

Joe Walsh Retweeted Evan McMurry

This is why Trump, with the economy kicking ****, is the least popular President in modern times. Because he's a narcissist **** who can't stop talking about himself and who can't stop whining about how people are treating him.

Just pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Steven Beschloss Retweeted HillReporter.com

1. The amazing thing is these Trumps imagine they are really popular.

2. These Trumps think the public doesn’t see how corrupt and criminal they are.

3. It’s hard to run a campaign from jail.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Steven Beschloss Retweeted HillReporter.com

1. The amazing thing is these Trumps imagine they are really popular.

2. These Trumps think the public doesn’t see how corrupt and criminal they are.

3. It’s hard to run a campaign from jail.

4. the amazing thing is that some of these liberal social media commentators actually believe that tens of millions of people are going to be automatically swayed by whatever they post.

:lol:

- the amazing thing is that Trump actually believes that tens of millions of people are still going to be automatically swayed by whatever he posts.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, mr6666 said:

- the amazing thing is that Trump actually believes that tens of millions of people are going to be automatically swayed by whatever he posts.

Unfortunately and to our amazement these braindead Americans are automatically swayed.  Incredible as it may seem.

Thankfully New Yorkers are a little more savvy and Donny Junior doesn't stand a chance of being Mayor there.

• Like 1

TRUMP'S ACE IN THE HOLE:

Innocence.

It always has been. None of these banks would allow Trump to conduct illegal banking. The IRS would not allow him to file false tax returns. He has been under investigation for 4 years and they found NOTHING.

Compare this to what is about to come out on the Democrats.

And I'm sure that's exactly what Trump has planned. After years of political witch hunts, let's see what REAL EVIDENCE of REAL CRIMES looks like.

• Haha 1

Rex Tillerson, a man who is “dumb as a rock” and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany. I don’t think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!

8:29 AM - 23 May 2019
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Congress has already passed a bipartisan bill (twice now I believe) to strengthen protections for the 2020 election but McConnell refuses to bring it to a vote.

While he points to democrats as being obstructionists Mitch does it times 100.

Agreed, but I am speaking about bills that the public will clearly accept as not politically biased.  I support strenghting election process, but infrastructure, prescription price controls, etc. clearly benefit everyone.  Many people don't view the Dem sponsored bills that way.