Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

68,150 posts in this topic

The Trump administration will provide $16 billion in aid to farmers hit hardest by the trade war between the U.S. and China, Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue said Thursday.

Farmers have been hit particularly hard by the trade conflict. The announcement of new relief comes as fears have been rising over an economic slump in the agricultural economy.

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/23/726117690/white-house-to-announce-16-billion-in-aid-to-farmers-hurt-by-trade-war-with-chin?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_source=twitter.com

vh4B3o6V?format=jpg&name=600x314

Oh my, Trump Republicans. Let’s hear your defense of this Soviet-style farm plan. It is even less conservative than the protectionist policies you now promote. And to think many in my Republican class agreed with me in opposing all farm subsidies.

35 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Kellyanne Conway on her exchange with Speaker Pelosi yesterday, says Pelosi is rich and acts that way: “She treats me like she treats her maid or her pilots.”

D7Qm-qxW0AA1MhR.jpg

I would treat you like your something I stepped in and have to scrape off my shoe

• Like 2

Jennifer Shutt Retweeted CQ Now

.@SenShelby trying to get ahold of Trump to find out if he would support Congress passing a stand-alone disaster aid bill.

“We’re trying to make the disaster aid bill only about disaster. If we can do this, we have a good chance to pass it. The cleaner the better.”

1 hour ago, cigarjoe said:

I would treat you like your something I stepped in and have to scrape off my shoe

hey, you're talking about a mother of four.

Kellyanne probably spent a lot more time with her kids when they were growing up than Nancy Pelosi ever did with hers.

:P

9 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

Kellyanne probably spent a lot more time with her kids when they were growing up than Nancy Pelosi ever did with hers.

Although, she's always been politically oriented, Pelosi didn't run for Congress until she was 53 and her kids were grown. :ph34r:

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

Kellyann's kids are still young and impressionable. She's not spending much time with them now.

But I'm sure her husband is a Hands-On father who will teach them well. He seems to have a very good head on his shoulders. LOL

53 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

FYI-- We don't judge women professionally as to whether or not they have children. And if they do  are they good mothers ?

And we also don't judge men in that manner, although they never have.

Whether a person has children is not germane to their professional status or as to how they perform professionally in a career.

In the world today, people are judged by their abilities, education, and experience-- those who want to judge someone because of their biology, race, or sexual orientation are living in the past.

• Like 2

Three-judge panel on DC Circuit will hear arguments July 12 in case Trump is appealing as he tries to block House Oversight from getting financial records from Mazars. Judges: Neomi Rao, a Trump appointee, Patricia Millett, Obama appointee, and David Tatel, Clinton appointee

Katie Porter on CNN: Mnuchin's assertion that executive privilege applies to Trump's taxes is "completely incorrect. Executive privilege applies only to advice, to deliberative materials ... Tax returns are not about deliberation, they are final docs and they must be provided."

Sarah Sanders: "[Democrats have] been unwilling and unable to sit down and solve any real problems, whether it's the crisis at the border, whether its infrastructure, or anything else."

Image result for sarah huckabee sanders on democrats

7 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Sarah Sanders: "[Democrats have] been unwilling and unable to sit down and solve any real problems, whether it's the crisis at the border, whether its infrastructure, or anything else."

Image result for sarah huckabee sanders on democrats

Maybe that is because they have a moral spine and unwillingness to sell out the poor and the middle class to the betterment of the billionaire class.  The GOP idea of sitting down is to have the democrats capitulate to "solutions" that are of no interest to them.

A Massachusetts man says someone broke into his house, made the beds, vacuumed the rugs, scrubbed the toilets, and folded toilet paper into roses in the bathroom. Nothing was stolen.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/toilet-paper-rose-mystery-massachusetts-burglars-stole-nothing-cleaned-mans-home-police-say?via=twitter_page

aAI5dGP4?format=jpg&name=600x314