Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

68,150 posts in this topic

Pres says when Democrats move past their investigations, he can get to work with them very quickly. Urges they get past their "angst," and then, "we can act quickly." Urges House Dems to move fast to approve the USMCA trade deal. "I'm an extremely stable genius," he said.

D7R0lwjXsAAZw29.png

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

A Massachusetts man says someone broke into his house, made the beds, vacuumed the rugs, scrubbed the toilets, and folded toilet paper into roses in the bathroom. Nothing was stolen.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/toilet-paper-rose-mystery-massachusetts-burglars-stole-nothing-cleaned-mans-home-police-say?via=twitter_page

aAI5dGP4?format=jpg&name=600x314

PLEASE put your name @ HomeAdvisor!!  :D

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

TRUMP'S ACE IN THE HOLE:

Innocence.

It always has been. None of these banks would allow Trump to conduct illegal banking. The IRS would not allow him to file false tax returns. He has been under investigation for 4 years and they found NOTHING.

This guy sounds like he just fell off the turnip truck and is still in the road.

• Haha 1

POLITICOVerified account @politico 1m1 minute ago

Donald Trump called on his top aides to publicly state he was “calm” during the disastrous meeting with Democratic leaders the day before, as he hijacked an event with farmers to air his grievances over Pelosi and insist upon his mental fitness

==============================================

"Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. "

:lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

Kellyanne Conway on her exchange with Speaker Pelosi yesterday, says Pelosi is rich and acts that way: “She treats me like she treats her maid or her pilots.”

D7Qm-qxW0AA1MhR.jpg

No, she treats you like the lying political hack you are.

• Like 2

Can you picture Angela Merkel telling a large crowd that she was a genius then calling upon her aides one by one to publicly praise her temperament?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

POLITICOVerified account @politico 1m1 minute ago

Donald Trump called on his top aides to publicly state he was “calm” during the disastrous meeting with Democratic leaders the day before, as he hijacked an event with farmers to air his grievances over Pelosi and insist upon his mental fitness

==============================================

"Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. "

:lol:

The Stable Genius Strikes Again!

• Haha 1

Paraphrasing David Axelrod:  Nancy Pelosi has got his (Trump's) number and she will continue to push his buttons and he will continue to respond in Pavlovian fashion."  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

REPORTER: Sir, the constitution says treason is punishable by death. You've accused your adversaries of treason. Who specifically are you accusing of treason?

TRUMP: A number of people. If you look at Comey, McCabe, if you look at Strzok, his lover Lisa Page... 😳

NSKn_i_E?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Sad 1

Replying to @atrupar

Did he really go there? After being told treason and death in the same passage he mentions many of those he feels committed treason? How is that not putting a bullseye on those he named???? [What] is going on in the White House? When is the GOP going to hold him accountable?

• Sad 1

Helen Kennedy Retweeted Aaron Rupar

The President of the United States appears to be calling for the execution of his former FBI Director, his former deputy FBI director, and two FBI investigators who suspected him of crimes. People in power will shrug this off. But Jesus Christ...

• Sad 1

Get ready for the declassified documents. It may require the media to cover #SPYGATE. Was it a frame-up? Comey seems to have perjured himself by signing an affidavit described as verified. Did Brennan and Clapper know it was a false charge? Did the Obama WH and DOJ know?

• Haha 1

Matthew Miller Retweeted Aaron Blake

Whoa. So Barr has the sole authority to declassify info related to the Trump investigation over the objections of the original classifying authority - CIA, NSA, etc. A huge accumulation of power and discretion to the AG that I believe is unprecedented.

• Sad 1

Responding to the president calling himself “an extremely stable genius,” Sen. John Kennedy told me that Trump “very well may be” a genius. He said Trump is “very, very smart”

• Haha 1

This is my experience of my time with Trump: Because he can't focus for more than a few minutes at a time, he is a man of spectacularly limited learning and great ignorance. He thinks at the complexity level of a very angry 12-year-old.

• Haha 1

EXCLUSIVE -- President Trump has been urging the head of the Army Corps of Engineers to give a border wall contract to a North Dakota company, upending the federal procurement process and alarming military commanders and DHS officials https://www.

Trump brought up ND-based Fisher Industries again during an Oval Office meeting today with military commanders and WH officials. He continues to insist the border wall should be painted black and has said he wants "French Doors" instead of sliding gates, which he thinks are ugly

e9eJ8kCD?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Haha 1

Michael Steele Retweeted Cato Institute

At one point #HarrietTubman had a $40K bounty on her head. In the face of that she noted "I had reasoned this out in my mind there was one of two things I had a right to, liberty or death; if I could not have one, I would have the other." I believe that's worth $20.

Radio shock jock Howard Stern says he believes President Trump's candidacy for the presidency started out as a "publicity stunt" in order to get a raise from NBC for hosting "The Apprentice"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/23/politics/howard-stern-trump-candidacy-publicity-stunt/index.html?utm_source=twCNN&utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2019-05-24T01%3A31%3A01

dnnv_v0o?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Haha 2