Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

68,682 posts in this topic

John Aravosis 🇺🇸Retweeted Josh Russell

THIS is the most important lesson from the past 24 hours. Pelosi totally unnerved Trump, and he’s losing it. I say keep pushing. I’ve said from day one that things will never get better until Trump hits rock-bottom and fully exposes just how crazy & unfit he truly is.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Meghan McCain demands her co-hosts stop mocking Trump: "We’re talking about people’s lives at stake. So maybe a little less humor and a little more work by everyone would be nice"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meghan-mccain-demands-the-view-hosts-stop-mocking-trump-put-this-crap-aside?ref=home&via=twitter_page

e63uQYfz?format=jpg&name=600x314

No here's a no-nothing riding on her family coattails.

• Thanks 2

hbz-queen-checks-watch-trump-1531500247.

American taxpayers may like to know that the dotard in chief is bring along his brood, Eric, Don Junior and Bubbles to meet the Queen.  What a disgrace.

• Sad 3

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

Meghan McCain demands her co-hosts stop mocking Trump: "We’re talking about people’s lives at stake. So maybe a little less humor and a little more work by everyone would be nice"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meghan-mccain-demands-the-view-hosts-stop-mocking-trump-put-this-crap-aside?ref=home&via=twitter_page

e63uQYfz?format=jpg&name=600x314

Anybody who gives a pass to a president and a party which has so grossly insulted and tried to humiliate her beloved father has to have some kind of emotional instability or a personal Secret agenda.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

Nancy Pelosi is in president's head, Trump biographer tells CNN: "She’s mommy and she’s not treating him well"...on a similar note, Jerold Nadler fainted....

because of that fat head of his.

it's full of water.

:lol:

wA3jceEK?format=jpg&name=600x314

3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

No here's a no-nothing riding on her family coattails.

I agree. she shoulda known better becoming a regular on a show like that.

at first she knew they would kiss her fat behind because of her father but that break is over.

:D

39 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

I agree. she shoulda known better becoming a regular on a show like that.

at first she knew they would kiss her fat behind because of her father but that break is over.

:D

She seems too green to me to be bothered listening to her opinions.  The same reason I couldn't stand most of the people on Fox even though I don't agree with their politics for starters.

At least Oprah Winfrey is a good listener and Whoopi's been around the block.  Not that I can say I've seen even a single one of their shows in its entirety.

19 hours ago, jakeem said:

-Kellyanne, I'm thinking of a number between one and ten. Can you tell me what number

I'm thinking of?

-I believe the number is 12, Mr. President.

-Right. Isn't Kellyanne awesome. I told you I only hire the best people.

• Haha 1

Philip RuckerVerified account @PhilipRucker

Just in: Trump has directed U.S. intelligence agencies to cooperate with the Justice Department's review of the origins of the Russia investigation (the "spying" probe)

and has given AG Barr authority to declassify information as he sees fit.

=========================================

Evan McMullinVerified account @EvanMcMullin 17h17 hours ago

This is truly a dangerous abuse of power.

Barr will selectively release sensitive information, as he did with Mueller’s report,

to shape a favorable narrative for Trump

and impede the intelligence community’s ability to collect intel on foreign threats that assist the president.

-----------------------------------------------------------

POLITICOVerified account @politico 3h3 hours ago

Reporter: Why should people trust the attorney general to select what to declassify

when even Robert Mueller expressed concerns about the way Barr handled his findings?

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Philip RuckerVerified account @PhilipRucker

Just in: Trump has directed U.S. intelligence agencies to cooperate with the Justice Department's review of the origins of the Russia investigation (the "spying" probe)

and has given AG Barr authority to declassify information as he sees fit.

=========================================

Evan McMullinVerified account @EvanMcMullin 17h17 hours ago

This is truly a dangerous abuse of power.

Barr will selectively release sensitive information, as he did with Mueller’s report,

to shape a favorable narrative for Trump

and impede the intelligence community’s ability to collect intel on foreign threats that assist the president.

-----------------------------------------------------------

POLITICOVerified account @politico 3h3 hours ago

Reporter: Why should people trust the attorney general to select what to declassify

when even Robert Mueller expressed concerns about the way Barr handled his findings?

Haven't there already been several investigations into this already?!?  From a man that tells the Dems, "No Do-Overs!"  and a party that claims "Case Closed!"  Re. The Mueller investigation, Trump and the GOP have no issue with their own side doing do-overs over and over.  Not only here, but I'm sure they will open another Benghazi investigation any day now!?!  Gimme a break!

Maybe the Dems can fast-track the lying Bill Barr's impeachment, and save us his take on Trump's pre-ordained conclusion.  As a Trump aass-****, he's one of Sean Hannity and Lindsey Graham proportions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No longer a simple ****-for-tat: China is ready to endure — and inflict — real pain on the U.S.

“There’s a great deal of pain yet to be inflicted. We’re talking about a couple of trillion dollars of economic activity and a couple of million U.S. jobs,” said one China expert.

“The message from China’s state media over the past week has been belligerent and uncompromising, with reminders for viewers of glorious moments when China and the Communist Party stood up to aggressors,” Williams said.

“It sounds like the leadership is preparing for a drawn-out fight.” ........

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/no-longer-simple-****-tat-china-ready-endure-inflict-real-n1009891?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

No longer a simple ****-for-tat: China is ready to endure — and inflict — real pain on the U.S.

“There’s a great deal of pain yet to be inflicted. We’re talking about a couple of trillion dollars of economic activity and a couple of million U.S. jobs,” said one China expert.

“The message from China’s state media over the past week has been belligerent and uncompromising, with reminders for viewers of glorious moments when China and the Communist Party stood up to aggressors,” Williams said.

“It sounds like the leadership is preparing for a drawn-out fight.” ........

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/no-longer-simple-****-tat-china-ready-endure-inflict-real-n1009891?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

China is a dictatorship with a dictator for life.  So, they can afford to offend the people of China by lowering US imports or raising prices.  In the US, corporations will have to absorb the losses due to tariffs OR raise prices.

Bill Kristol Retweeted Patrick Svitek

Serious question: Has a single Republican member of Congress even tried to respond substantively to Amash’s sober presentation of the case for impeachment hearings?

• Like 2

George Conway Retweeted Bill Kristol

Nope—they never respond with substance or truth. They and the White House instead attack motives, change the subject, or lie, or do some or all of these things.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, jakeem said:

George Conway Retweeted Bill Kristol

Nope—they never respond with substance or truth. They and the White House instead attack motives, change the subject, or lie, or do some or all of these things.

or come up with childish  2nd Grade insults -_-

• Like 1

Actor Jon Voight: "President Trump is the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln"

"Our country is stronger, safer, and with more jobs because our president has made his every move correct. Don't be fooled by the political left because we are ... witnessing triumph"

Image result for jon voight on trump

• Haha 2