Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

68,466 posts in this topic

Jennifer Hayden Retweeted The Hill

Really disappointing to see this is singular. One GOP lawmaker. It should be every single one of them bashing Trump for promoting that video. On the record. The president should be censured.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Jennifer Hayden Retweeted The Hill

Really disappointing to see this is singular. One GOP lawmaker. It should be every single one of them bashing Trump for promoting that video. On the record. The president should be censured.

We would be well past a call for Individual One's resignation in a parliamentary system.

• Thanks 1

Klobuchar says John McCain 'kept reciting' dictator names during Trump's inauguration

"John McCain kept reciting to me names of dictators during that speech," the Minnesota senator said, "because he knew more than any of what we were facing as a nation, he understood it."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/26/politics/john-mccain-dictators-klobuchar-trump-inauguration/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2019-05-27T17%3A10%3A04&utm_medium=social

jRwJAHFM?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Klobuchar says John McCain 'kept reciting' dictator names during Trump's inauguration

"John McCain kept reciting to me names of dictators during that speech," the Minnesota senator said, "because he knew more than any of what we were facing as a nation, he understood it."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/26/politics/john-mccain-dictators-klobuchar-trump-inauguration/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2019-05-27T17%3A10%3A04&utm_medium=social

jRwJAHFM?format=jpg&name=600x314

I'm old enough to remember a time when America stood apart from monarchs and dictators.  Now Individual One's followers openly call him an Emperor.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, jakeem said:

"I'm the only one allowed to shamelessly name-drop my father at any and every opportunity for cheap sympathy and to cover for my frequently bad commentary."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bill Kristol Retweeted Franklin Graham

Who knew Nancy Pelosi had so much clout? No sooner does she say “I pray for the president of the United States,” and implies we all might do so, than Franklin Graham announces a "Special Day of Prayer for the President." Will Rev. Graham invite the Speaker to lead the prayers?

• Haha 2

Anyone associated with the 1994 Crime Bill will not have a chance of being elected. In particular, African Americans will not be ble to vote for you. I, on the other hand, was responsible for Criminal Justice Reform, which had tremendous support, and helped fix the bad 1994 Bill! Super Predator was the term associated with the 1994 Crime Bill that Sleepy Joe Biden was so heavily involved in passing. That was a dark period in American History, but has Sleepy Joe apologized? No!

5:16 PM - 27 May 2019
  • Haha 1

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

Helen Kennedy Retweeted Donald J. Trump

After their exoneration:

The Central Park Five documentary was a one sided piece of garbage that didn't explain the horrific crimes of these young men while in park

• Sad 2

Seth Abramson Retweeted The Hill

Is everyone else reading this interview with George Papadopoulos as him conceding that he was working as a foreign agent either prior to Election Day in 2016 or shortly after, and took a deal on Making False Statements because he considered himself dead-to-rights on a FARA crime?

PS/ If he *is* admitting to a FARA crime, my guess is he's referring to work he did on behalf of Israel—not Russia—as he's been consistent in denying he acted as a Russian agent, even though the Washington Post long ago reported that he admitted to being a Kremlin "intermediary".

Jay Rosen Retweeted NYT Politics

I'm with everyone else. The word "existential" has no business there. It's just wrong. The glamour photography is absurdly out of place. And the article itself presents obeying the law as almost a lifestyle choice.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Trump says he doesn't think North Korean missile tests violated UN resolutions. "My people think it could have been a violation. I view it differently." He said Kim could be a man "who wants to get attention," but says there are no nuclear tests, long-range missiles being fired.

• Sad 1

Tom Nichols Retweeted Kaitlan Collins

Trump is in Japan, on Memorial Day, in a country directly under the threat of North Korean missiles, contradicting his own defense and security people, basically insulting his hosts - who worry about this a *lot* - and siding with a dangerous totalitarian state.

As usual.

• Sad 1