Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

68,481 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Is Sarah Huckabee Sanders the future of the Republican Party? @Williams_Paige explores that questions for @NewYorker: https://bit.ly/2IWdbOP 

D9YKRYDX4AI3YFv.jpg

Yes, it seems that is so.  The bizarro universe where facts don't matter and logic is turned on its head.  You now hear this all the time from Republicans on the Hill.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

???

Was the above(about Warren) supposed to be one of Trump's LIES???  :huh:   Anyway.....

Heard on CBS(I think) news a quote from Trump referring to "radical" democrats!  :o

I've not heard rhetoric like that for 'bout 50 YEARS! :D

Next you know, he'll say something like "hippy-dippy".  :D

Sepiatone

Today in Miami where Pres Trump spent the night at his Doral Golf Club and is expected to raise $5-million today for his campaign and the RNC. The fund-raising events are closed to press coverage. He heads back to DC this afternoon.

On return to the WH this afternoon, Pres Trump has a ceremony in the Oval Office to present the Presidential Medal of Freedom to economist Arthur Laffer, best known for the Laffer Curve, who advised Trump during the 2016 campaign. Laffer co-wrote "Trumponomics" in 2018.

D9a8uecXUAEta8c.png

• Haha 1

It's June 19, 2019 and Trump is still basking in "lock her up!" chants while suggesting Hillary Clinton should be prosecuted for her emails.

Trump's reelection kickoff in Orlando indicated his 2020 campaign will be painfully like 2016.

uZxMk0_l?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Haha 1

Veronica Escobar Retweeted Vox

Actually, the announcement was meant to excite his base ahead of his campaign rally.

He knows his base—and he knows what will thrill them: the promise of more hard-line cruelty against immigrants.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, jakeem said:

On return to the WH this afternoon, Pres Trump has a ceremony in the Oval Office to present the Presidential Medal of Freedom to economist Arthur Laffer, best known for the Laffer Curve, who advised Trump during the 2016 campaign. Laffer co-wrote "Trumponomics" in 2018.

D9a8uecXUAEta8c.png

Isn't he the maroon behind trickle-down-economics?  If so, you can see why he is getting a medal from Trump.  He has made billionaires richer and the poor poorer.

• Haha 1

Eamon Javers Retweeted Ben White

Fascinating reporting from @morningmoneyben. After I asked Trump if he wanted to demote Powell, I asked if he has the legal authority to do that. But he answered as if I had asked a different Q,: “Yeah, I would be allowed to speak to him very easily. I speak to him anyway.”

• Haha 1