Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

66,990 posts in this topic

Time magazine has played this cover card before with Trump. The earlier cover, from 1989, appeared shortly before Trump went into a downward spiral that resulted in multiple bankruptcies and billions of dollars in losses.

D9iI4x6WwAQrTdo.jpg

The White House is holding a meeting this morning to discuss a response to Iran shooting down a U.S. military drone, a person familiar with the plans says. President Trump is not expected to attend right now. Officials are being tight-lipped about it.

A U.S. official tells @barbarastarrcnn that outgoing Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan and incoming Acting Defense Secretary Mark Esper are both expected to attend at this point.

36 minutes ago, jakeem said:

“I think my base is so strong, I’m not sure that I have to do that,” Trump tells TIME, after being asked whether he should reach out to swing voters.

Translation: I'm happy with my gullible wingnuts.  The rest of America be damned.

• Sad 1

Nicholas Grossman Retweeted Joanne Stocker جوآن

Iran shot down a US Global Hawk (RQ-4)--the biggest, priciest surveillance drone. If it were a spy plane, with pilot captured or killed, it'd be an international incident. But avoiding those is why we built spy drones. What consequences for destroying a robot? Uncharted territory

Supreme Court says 40-foot peace cross in MD located on state land does not violate Establishment Clause of the Constitution and may stay standing. Still several major outstanding cases including citizenship question on census and partisan gerrymandering. More opinions tomorrow.

54 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Megyn Kelly Retweeted The New York Times

Most viewers, I believe, would rather watch/listen to someone who has some life experience to help contextualize the news.

It depends on what the life experience consist of and if the person in question has an emphatic and non-racist racist agenda.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Asked about the Iranian shoot down of an American drone last night, Sarah Sanders says: “The president’s been kept up to date and briefed last night and again this morning.”

Got a feeling Trump will have restless nights.

https://dronelife.com/2019/03/04/drones-will-be-shot-down-until-these-misconceptions-are-tackled/

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Americans prefer a space program that focuses on potential asteroid impacts, scientific research and using robots to explore the cosmos over sending humans back to the moon or on to Mars.

https://www.apnews.com/4d952f9b4c684899960fe85d807434d6?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP

a73Xxs1t?format=jpg&name=600x314

Considering the national debt, cost of repairing the highway, bridges, water and sewer infrastructure, robots are a sensible solution.  Some says the moon and Mars is a jumping off point.  Jumping off to WHERE??!!  Leave space tourism up to private corporations and those rich enough to suck vacuum if anything goes wrong.

Time to get out of the unrealistic Star Trek fantasy world and face reality.

Mars is boring anyway, just red dust and rocks.

Zzzzz.

Mars-red-surface.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Nicholas Grossman Retweeted Joanne Stocker جوآن

Iran shot down a US Global Hawk (RQ-4)--the biggest, priciest surveillance drone. If it were a spy plane, with pilot captured or killed, it'd be an international incident. But avoiding those is why we built spy drones. What consequences for destroying a robot? Uncharted territory......we can't be excessively choosey just to avoid annoying democrat lemmings on social media. not perfect but it'll due.

iran has been a jihadist-kissing terrorist-sponsoring country for too long. trump will end 40 years of cuteness brought about by the endless weak mollycoddling of schtootzes like Clinton and Obama.

:D

• Sad 1

Can't wait for Iranian protesters to chant  Death to robots.

Best-of-Both-Worlds---Sprint-Big-Game_3X

Wish that little annoying one die (in a car crusher).

3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Translation: I'm happy with my gullible wingnuts.  The rest of America be damned.

LOL. He thinks he has an unlimited amount of these IQ challenged followers to give him another term.

15 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

"Father of Sloppy Seconds Economics" to the rest of us......

LMREO!!!

When North Korea launches a missile when Trump visits Japan he calls it nothing.

When Iran shoots down one of his drones he calls it a mistake.

Don't get me wrong.  I'm glad that I'm not seeing the phoney tough guy Trump jump into action.  I much prefer the true Bonsepurs Trump.

He was an idiot to get out of the Iran nuclear deal.  Now he wants to negotiate with Iran.  They say, why?  We already and a deal that you welched on.  Trump has created this entire mess himself.  His followers here on the boards are just too ... I can't say the word ... to even see it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1