Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

67,151 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, TheCid said:

Too far left for America and a lot of voters agreed with him.  Enough to make to elect Trump.

Well there is no accounting for taste and some people are just too brainwashed and stupid.

1. Because you keep posting things about it.  2.  Not you, but then you don't get to vote anyway.

I certainly am not endlessly criticizing Democratic candidates like you are.

1 minute ago, Bogie56 said:

I certainly am not endlessly criticizing Democratic candidates like you are.

Just responding to the posts that are being made and sharing information relative to an election in AMERICA.

Incidentally, you may have missed my third bullet I added as an edit.  Guess Hitler was better than a communist in comparing any Dem is better than Trump.

Just responding to the posts that are being made and sharing information relative to an election in AMERICA.

Incidentally, you may have missed my third bullet I added as an edit.  Guess Hitler was better than a communist in comparing any Dem is better than Trump.

Are we drifting into wacko land here?  Which democrat candidate most resembles Hitler in your book?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Are we drifting into wacko land here?  Which democrat candidate most resembles Hitler in your book?

None and I didn't say that.  I just took your absolutist statement for its face value.  Many (majority of?) voters in America will not accept "any Dem" is better than Trump.

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are under attack after people find out that they have already spent $3 million of public money renovating their new home

EWiVK2uP?format=jpg&name=600x314

It's good to be prince. And they're just getting started. Hail Suckertania.

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

If leftistss want to forgive student debt shouldn’t they also propose giving back the money to everyone who worked hard and paid off their student loans.

Leftistss. The so-called intellectual powerhouse of the modern GOP.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Ag. Sec. Sonny Perdue told CNN he believes human-caused climate change is just changes in weather: "I think it's weather patterns... It rained yesterday, it's a nice pretty day today. So the climate does change in short increments and in long increments."

ApxHlN-2?format=jpg&name=600x314

Good ol' Sonny, the manure spreader.

• Haha 1

Rick Wilson Retweeted Sam Brodey

"The Maximum Leader cannot rape a woman. All women desire his seed and mount him willingly in order provide the nation with many strong sons from his perfect genetic stock."

We're about two weeks from THAT kind of explanation.

• Haha 1

The Mueller report hits the stage with star-studded Broadway cast

“The Investigation: A Search For The Truth in Ten Acts” adapted and condensed portions of the report on Russian interference in the 2016 election and President Donald Trump.
  • Like 1

Trump considered Jeanine Pirro for a top DOJ job under Jeff Sessions — a job she lobbied hard to get, WaPo reports. But Sessions blocked the appointment, after which Pirro attacked Sessions on her show for recusing himself from the Russia investigation.

fhrGuXPo?format=jpg&name=600x314

• Haha 1

Judge Denies Trump's Request to Halt Emoluments Lawsuit, Allows Case to Proceed

".....T he case is one of three ongoing lawsuits against the president for alleged violations of the Constitution's Emoluments Clause, which is widely understood to prohibit foreign transactions with government officials, though the language has never been definitively parsed by the federal courts. There are also no clear punishments for a violation,

though the House of Representatives could view it as an impeachable offense, or Trump could be made to divest from his namesake business. ..

https://www.newsweek.com/judge-denies-trumps-request-halt-emoluments-lawsuit-allows-case-proceed-1445851?utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

• Like 1

From January 26, 2018:

BREAKING:The laundry list of salacious & flat-out false reporting about Mrs. Trump by tabloid publications & TV shows has seeped into "main stream media" reporting. She is focused on her family & role as FLOTUS - not the unrealistic scenarios being peddled daily by the fake news.

• Haha 1