Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

68,200 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, mr6666 said:

@AndrewFeinberg

JUST NOW: I asked @KellyannePolls, who’d just said @realDonaldTrump was not telling Omar/Tlaib/Pressley/AOC to go back to Somalia/Gaza/Puerto Rico/etc,

which countries he was referring to.

She responded by asking me where my ancestors came from,

thereby confirming what he meant

8:13 AM - 16 Jul 2019

Who is Andrew Feinberg?

Who is Sahil Kapur?

Who is Kyle Griffin?

22 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Who is Daniel Dale?

POLITICOVerified account @politico 1h1 hour ago

UPDATE: The House voted along party lines to allow Speaker Pelosi to refer to President Trump's tweets about minority Democratic lawmakers as "racist,"

overriding House rules and GOP objections

Four Republicans and Rep. Amash (I) also voted with the Dems.

Who is Daniel Dale?

5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

A very scary panel of middle age American women Trump supporters on CNN this morning.  Hands were shooting up from everyone in response to will you vote for Trump in 2020.  The squad should go back to where they came from. Trump was right to say so and it was not racist because these women were masquerading as Americans.  They want to destroy America.  No they didn't become politicians to make America better.  All they want is power so that they can destroy it.  And on and on it went.  

Totally disagree with these views, but unfortunately this thinking among independents and swing voters is what could very well result in Trump winning re-election, as well as the Republicans gaining seats in Senate and regaining control of House.  Not to mention state legislatures that will determine state and federal districts under 2020 census.

29 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Ayanna Pressley Tells Why She’ll Always Refer To Trump As

The White House ‘Occupant’

“I’m not dishonoring the office – he does, every day,” said the Democratic lawmaker, the first black woman to represent Massachusetts in Congress.

“He does not embody the principles, the responsibility, the grace, the integrity of a true president, and so for that reason I’m not dishonoring the office ― he does, every day,” Pressley said, explaining why she makes it a point to say “occupant.” .......

Tlaib added that Trump is the “the biggest bully” she’s ever had to deal with in her lifetime. .......

Another example of how their attitudes will affect the vote in 2020 and potentially lead to a Republican victory from counties to the White House.  Regardless, he is the president and she is a member of the House of Representatives.  If she does not respect him, why should he respect her?

5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Just now on the White House lawn Trump said

"if people don't want to FIGHT for our country they can leave."

yeah, okay........BYE Mr. Bone-Spurs!! ;)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TheCid said:

Who is Andrew Feinberg?

just click the name......

Andrew FeinbergVerified account

@AndrewFeinberg

Breakfast Media White House Reporter, also occasionally found on Capitol Hill | tips: feinberg@breakfast.media or DM for Signal/ProtonMail/PGP key | RT≠endorse

or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Feinberg

Andrew Feinberg

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search
Andrew Grant Feinberg
Andrew Feinberg.jpg
Andrew Feinberg at a February, 2017 White House Press Briefing
Born July 22, 1982
Washington, DC
Education BA, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Employer Breakfast Media

Andrew Feinberg is an American journalist and the White House Correspondent for Breakfast Media.

13 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

just click the name......

Andrew FeinbergVerified account

@AndrewFeinberg

Breakfast Media White House Reporter, also occasionally found on Capitol Hill | tips: feinberg@breakfast.media or DM for Signal/ProtonMail/PGP key | RT≠endorse

or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Feinberg

Andrew Feinberg

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search
Andrew Grant Feinberg
Andrew Feinberg.jpg
Andrew Feinberg at a February, 2017 White House Press Briefing
Born July 22, 1982
Washington, DC
Education BA, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Employer Breakfast Media

Andrew Feinberg is an American journalist and the White House Correspondent for Breakfast Media.

Why should I have to click the names considering how many of these you "cut and paste?"  Why don't you identify their positions?

" Why should I have to click the names considering how many of these you "cut and paste?"  Why don't you identify their positions? "

-------------------------------------------

-am NOT an investigative journalist who must cite sources

this AIN'T the 'TCM News Network', it's just a public message board

-if you mean 'positions on issues', that should be obvious from their remarks

I provide links & names where possible, if you don't wish to click them, then don't

or just put me on IGNORE & you won't SEE them  :)

• Haha 1

The HillVerified account @thehill 3h3 hours ago

Trump angry more Republicans haven't defended his tweets: report

.........The news outlet notes that Sens. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.) and John Cornyn (R-Texas) are preparing for tough reelection races and face a difficult decision: standing by the president and risking support of needed voters, or condemning the president for his remarks and “facing his wrath.” 

“I wouldn’t have done it. That’s not what we ought to focus on in this country,” Gardner said of the president's tweets,.....

Other Republican lawmakers, including Arizona Sen. Martha McSally, have continued to support the president but shied away from commenting on the tweets, Politico notes.

Some GOP lawmakers, including Sens. Susan Collins (Maine) and Joni Ernst (Iowa), have spoken out against Trump for his remarks, and four House Republicans voted on Tuesday in favor of a Democratic-led resolution to condemn the tweets......

http://hill.cm/jm5Q8Uk 

D_s4jwJXoAE8aSU.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

" Why should I have to click the names considering how many of these you "cut and paste?"  Why don't you identify their positions? "

-------------------------------------------

-am NOT an investigative journalist who must cite sources

this AIN'T the 'TCM News Network', it's just a public message board

-if you mean 'positions on issues', that should be obvious from their remarks

I provide links & names where possible, if you don't wish to click them, then don't

or just put me on IGNORE & you won't SEE them  :)

However, it would be a service to those on the board if we could ascertain the authority of the source without having to click on the link.  You post way too many clips from other locations and expect us to know who they are and to read the item, often without knowing why.

I could place you on ignore, but then I would not know when you have posted "information" which merits a rebuttal.

On the other hand, you could stop posting so many "cut and paste" items.

Just asking for a little consideration for the rest of us.😃

House votes to hold Barr and Ross in contempt

"The Democratic-controlled House has voted to hold two top Trump administration officials in contempt of Congress for failing to comply with subpoenas related to a decision to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census.

The House voted, 230-198, on Wednesday to hold Attorney General William Barr and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross in criminal contempt.

The vote is largely symbolic because the Justice Department is unlikely to prosecute them. -_-

The action marks an escalation of Democratic efforts to use their House majority to aggressively investigate the inner workings of the Trump administration......

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-house-votes-on-holding-barr-and-ross-in-contempt?755

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

The action marks an escalation of Democratic efforts to use their House majority to aggressively investigate the inner workings of the Trump administration......

Doesn't 'the action' indicate mostly Dem failed efforts to use their House majority to investigate the Trump admin?

I.e. as noted the contempt vote is meaningless and holds no consequences for Barr and anyone else in the Trump admin.    

Should escalated actions that fails, time and time again,   be praised?      

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheCid said:

However, it would be a service to those on the board if we could ascertain the authority of the source without having to click on the link.  You post way too many clips from other locations and expect us to know who they are and to read the item, often without knowing why.

I could place you on ignore, but then I would not know when you have posted "information" which merits a rebuttal.

On the other hand, you could stop posting so many "cut and paste" items.

Just asking for a little consideration for the rest of us.😃

I asked Mr6666 about this long ago and no,  he isn't going to stop.   His defense was 'hey that other guy does it';  while true,   I'm with you that it is inconsiderate.    And at the time all the left-leaning forks here backed his play.

• Thanks 1

:wacko:

giphy.gif

would you be a-sayin' this if 'jakeem' were still postin'?  :unsure:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I asked Mr6666 about this long ago and no,  he isn't going to stop.   His defense was 'hey that other guy does it';  while true,   I'm with you that it is inconsiderate.    And at the time all the left-leaning forks here backed his play.

James, can't we count you with all the left-leaning folks too?

4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Just now on the White House lawn Bonsepurs Trump said "if people don't want to fight for our country they can leave."

Idiot boy left himself wide open on that comment.

And History tells us that his grandfather was kicked out of Germany because he refused to serve in the military.

But they still might take him in Scotland because that's where trump's mother came from.

Mary-anne MacLeod entered the United States in 1930.

But after all the trouble trump has had with the locals about his golf course hotel/ resort over there,

Scotland may not take him back either. LOL

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

would you be a-sayin' this if 'jakeem' were still postin'?  :unsure:

Yes, he probably would because I've seen him get criticized for that too. Either way, I don't see a problem with that when you can just type the writers name in Wikipedia or Google to get basic info on them but at the same time, it really does get to be a lot when it's just tweets after tweets. It almost reaches spam levels at times.

:(

Shaun KingVerified account @shaunking

This is one of the single most racist moments in modern American political history.

As Trump began attacking my friend Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, the crowd began chanting “SEND HER BACK, SEND HER BACK.”

It’s utterly despicable and dangerous.

We are here. We are in THAT time.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, mr6666 said:

House votes to hold Barr and Ross in contempt

"The Democratic-controlled House has voted to hold two top Trump administration officials in contempt of Congress for failing to comply with subpoenas related to a decision to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census.

The House voted, 230-198, on Wednesday to hold Attorney General William Barr and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross in criminal contempt.

The vote is largely symbolic because the Justice Department is unlikely to prosecute them. -_-

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-house-votes-on-holding-barr-and-ross-in-contempt?755

POLITICOVerified account @politico 9m9 minutes ago

Today's vote represents only the second time in U.S. history that Congress held a sitting Cabinet official in contempt of Congress.

This time it was Attorney General William Barr and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

:(

Shaun KingVerified account @shaunking

This is one of the single most racist moments in modern American political history.

As Trump began attacking my friend Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, the crowd began chanting “SEND HER BACK, SEND HER BACK.”

It’s utterly despicable and dangerous.

We are here. We are in THAT time.

Scott HechingerVerified account @ScottHech 3h3 hours ago

Remember when a single, old lady said President Obama was a Muslim at a John McCain rally

and McCain took the mic away,

and it was a huge deal?

==========================-

- yeah, back in the OLD days......... :(

• Sad 1

I think last night's rally in which Trump incited the crowd to spew hatred toward 4 female congress members of color shows that he is in dire need of psychiatric care.

• Thanks 1

Apparently it is a federal crime to say "send her back" and if you said that to someone in the workplace you would be arrested.  Trump is encouraging this and revelling in it.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Apparently it is a federal crime to say "send her back" and if you said that to someone in the workplace you would be arrested.  Trump is encouraging this and revelling in it.

It seems odd that a man who has had two wives who are immigrants, a mother who was an immigrant and who descends from immigrants--his grandfather came over here from Germany--

Would be so against immigration.

It's obvious that trump is just using immigration as a tactic to get at non-white people who are immigrating today.

White immigrants are good Americans and white people are good Americans but no one else can be a good American. That's the real belief of trump and his supporters.

It took all kinds of people from different ethnicities, races, religious backgrounds, and class groups to build and make this country. It doesn't belong to any one group of people.