Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

68,158 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

A very scary panel of middle age American women Trump supporters on CNN this morning.  Hands were shooting up from everyone in response to will you vote for Trump in 2020.  The squad should go back to where they came from. Trump was right to say so and it was not racist because these women were masquerading as Americans.  They want to destroy America.  No they didn't become politicians to make America better.  All they want is power so that they can destroy it.  And on and on it went.  So sad and pathetic.  I'm sure the Fuehrer enjoyed the same sort of blind loyalty.

Don't forget one of the women said the squad was racist because they don't have any whites among them.

They are the kind of brain washed that could get Trump re-elected. Frightening.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

giphy.gif

Lawrence, this is showing up on my notifications as quoting me.  Did you quote one of my posts?  If so, which one please?  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I asked Mr6666 about this long ago and no,  he isn't going to stop.   His defense was 'hey that other guy does it';  while true,   I'm with you that it is inconsiderate.    And at the time all the left-leaning forks here backed his play.

 

Not sure who the other guy is, but Mr6666 does it way, way, way more than anyone else currently posting.

As one of the somewhat "left-leaning folks" here, I obviously do not back his play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheCid said:

Not sure who the other guy is

I'm assuming he means Jakeem.

Of course, JakeHolman does it all the time too, but I rarely if ever see anyone calling him out for it. Then again, it may be that most everyone just ignores JakeHolman's threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the dope on Individual One ...

 

Michael Cohen is serving time for this very same crime right now.  This campaign finance violation crossed the line from being a civil offence to a criminal one when it became evident that they knowingly covered it up.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MSNBCVerified account @MSNBC

 

House Minority Leader McCarthy on “send her back” chant:

"The president moved on with his speech."

Reporter: Does he have a responsibility to cut this out?

McCarthy: "[The president] did not join in ... You want to try to hold him accountable for something in a big audience?"

=====================================

VoteVetsVerified account @votevets 2h2 hours ago

 
 

President @BarackObama used to cut crowds off immediately when they booed a Republican

and said, "Don't boo! Vote!"

So yes, @GOPLeader. We 100 percent hold him accountable for his crowds.

 

Stop being so spineless and weak in the face of racism.

<_<

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geoff BennettVerified account @GeoffRBennett 5h5 hours ago

 
 

BREAKING: The unredacted Michael Cohen search warrants describe a series of calls on October 8, 2016 between Trump, Cohen, and Hope Hicks - the purpose of which the FBI says was to keep Stephanie Clifford (aka Stormy Daniels) from going public with her story - @Tom_Winter reports

FBI believed Trump was closely involved in hush-money scheme, unsealed documents show

The release of the previously redacted documents came one day after the judge in the case disclosed that prosecutors had concluded their probe into Cohen’s campaign finance crimes.

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fbi-believed-trump-was-closely-involved-hush-money-scheme-unsealed-n1031246

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

I'm assuming he means Jakeem.

Of course, JakeHolman does it all the time too, but I rarely if ever see anyone calling him out for it. Then again, it may be that most everyone just ignores JakeHolman's threads.

To protect my own sanity JakeHolman was the first person I placed on ignore.  Has worked wonders.  I may go to one of his threads if I noticed that someone such as you was the last to post there.

Also placed Jakeem on ignore because it took far too long to even scroll through all his/her posts due to the size of the fonts and the images.  Explained why to him/her in a PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kyle GriffinVerified account @kylegriffin1

 

Trump, asked in the Oval why he didn't stop his supporters from chanting 'send her back', says:

"I think I did. I started speaking very quickly."

Here's the video: Trump let the chant go on for about 13 seconds. He never told the crowd to stop.

=======================================

Ted LieuVerified account @tedlieu 1h1 hour ago

 

.@realDonaldTrump is lying.

Watch as he waits for 13 seconds and at least 9 chants of "send her back" before speaking.

 

New Orwellian @GOP mantra: "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears.

It was their final, most essential command.”

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheCid said:

To protect my own sanity JakeHolman was the first person I placed on ignore.  Has worked wonders.  I may go to one of his threads if I noticed that someone such as you was the last to post there.

Also placed Jakeem on ignore because it took far too long to even scroll through all his/her posts due to the size of the fonts and the images.  Explained why to him/her in a PM.

Understandable. Before my last hardware upgrade, I had trouble with threads with too many twitter posts, YouTube videos or gifs, as they loaded very slowly. I haven't had that issue for a while now, but I sympathize with those that do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

MSNBCVerified account @MSNBC

 

House Minority Leader McCarthy on “send her back” chant:

"The president moved on with his speech."

Reporter: Does he have a responsibility to cut this out?

McCarthy: "[The president] did not join in ... You want to try to hold him accountable for something in a big audience?"

=====================================

VoteVetsVerified account @votevets 2h2 hours ago

 
 

President @BarackObama used to cut crowds off immediately when they booed a Republican

and said, "Don't boo! Vote!"

So yes, @GOPLeader. We 100 percent hold him accountable for his crowds.

 

Stop being so spineless and weak in the face of racism.

<_<

Trump isn't going to tell the crowd to cut this out chant any more than he did during the campaign with "Lock Her Up."

Trump LOVES this stuff. Those white crowds and their chants are HIS people, in his demagogue mind, chanting, in their hatred of others, re-election to his mind.

5d2fc6d1fc7e932e438b45c4.JPG

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The HillVerified account @thehill 23m23 minutes ago

 

Video of McCain shutting down supporter who called Obama "Arab" goes viral

after Trump fails to silence "send her back" rally chant

 

....The then-presidential candidate could be seen taking the microphone from the supporter while shaking his head before going on to say:

“No, ma’am. He’s a decent family man, citizen who I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues.”

“And that’s what this campaign is all about,” he continued.

http://hill.cm/WPgcoMR 

D_ykBWdW4AEl0H-.png
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I watched Stephen Colbert on youtube just now talking about Trump's last rally.  Right in the middle of bragging about 14 great seasons of The Apprentice Trump blurted out I signed four new human trafficking laws.  :lol:

He also moaned about losing all of his friends since he has become president because everyone has too much respect for him.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:


I watched Stephen Colbert on youtube just now talking about Trump's last rally.  Right in the middle of bragging about 14 great seasons of The Apprentice Trump blurted out I signed four new human trafficking laws.  :lol:

He also moaned about losing all of his friends since he has become president because everyone has too much respect for him.

I don't think trump has necessarily lost Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein as friends.

They have just been detained elsewhere.

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After throwing his rally crowd under the bus yesterday by saying that he didn't like their "send her back" chant, Trump is now praising them.

According to Maggie Haberman Ivanka was the one who got him to say that he didn't like ti yesterday.  That didn't last long.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2019 at 9:44 AM, TheCid said:

FYI:  The primary news source for Republican leaning voters in S.C. is Fox News and the right-wing radio shows.  Probably half the restaurants I go to that have a non-sports program on TV have it on Fox News.  None ever has it on MSNBC or HLN.

A direct result of the demise of the FCC fairness doctrine

The fairness doctrine of the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC), introduced in 1949, was a policy that required the holders of broadcast licenses both to present controversial issues of public importance and to do so in a manner that was—in the FCC's view—honest, equitable, and balanced. The FCC eliminated the policy in 1987 and removed the rule that implemented the policy from the Federal Register in August 2011.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump Says U.S. Ship Downed Iran Drone;

Tehran Denies Losing One

"Seyed Abbas AraghchiVerified account @araghchi

We have not lost any drone in the Strait of Hormuz nor anywhere else. I am worried that USS Boxer has shot down their own UAS by mistake!"

10:03 PM - 18 Jul 2019
==================================

A spokesman for Iran’s armed forces said Trump’s remarks were “delusional and imaginary.”

“All drones belonging to the Islamic Republic that have been deployed in the Persian Gulf and the Strait of Hormuz, including the drone referred to by the U.S. president, returned safely to their bases,” Brig. Gen. Abolfazl Shekarchi was quoted as saying........

Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said in a statement that the Boxer “was in international waters conducting a planned inbound transit of the Strait of Hormuz” when a drone “closed within a threatening range” and “the ship took defensive action.”

The confrontation comes as tensions between Washington and Tehran remain high over a spate of attacks on cargo ships, the downing of an American drone and the British seizure of a tanker carrying Iranian oil....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-18/trump-says-u-s-shot-down-iranian-drone-near-strait-of-hormuz

:unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As pathetic as Donny's remarks are he has done everyone a favor by showing what a scummy

country the USA often is.  

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'Absolutely shameful': Trump slammed for asking Yazidi activist Nadia Murad 'You had the Nobel Prize?'

 

"President Donald Trump is under fire — this time, for video of an exchange with Yazidi activist and Nobel Peace Prize winner Nadia Murad, who visited the White House on Wednesday

to ask for America’s help in saving her people, an oppressed Iraqi ethnic minority group.

Critics online are slamming Trump for his seeming indifference to her pleas for help, and for only showing interest in why she won the Nobel Peace Prize.

“Nadia Murad tells the president of the United States her heartbreaking story of having to survive genocide and mass rape and violence but

Trump shows no compassion, interest or empathy, and only wants to know how and why she won a Nobel Prize. Sigh,” journalist Mendi Hasan tweeted........

 

When explaining the mass genocide of the Yazidi people, including the murder of her own mother and six brothers, Trump interrupts her yet again to ask where her family members are now. Incredulous, Murad replies, “They killed them. They are in the mass grave in Sinjar.”

Trump then turns away from Murad as she once again pleads for American aid, “I’m still fighting just to live in safety. Please do something.”

After the president says he will “look into it very strongly,” he then asks her to explain how she got the Nobel Prize in the first place — an honor he believes he deserves for his work on North Korea and Syria.........

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nobel-prize-trump-nadia-murad-slammed-shameful-behavior-yazidi-activist-182023039.html

:blink:

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 3:38 PM, mr6666 said:

Geoff BennettVerified account @GeoffRBennett 5h5 hours ago

 
 

BREAKING: The unredacted Michael Cohen search warrants describe a series of calls on October 8, 2016 between Trump, Cohen, and Hope Hicks - the purpose of which the FBI says was to keep Stephanie Clifford (aka Stormy Daniels) from going public with her story - @Tom_Winter reports

FBI believed Trump was closely involved in hush-money scheme, unsealed documents show

The release of the previously redacted documents came one day after the judge in the case disclosed that prosecutors had concluded their probe into Cohen’s campaign finance crimes.

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fbi-believed-trump-was-closely-involved-hush-money-scheme-unsealed-n1031246

time to start harping about stormy again???

how stupid is that?

:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us