Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

68,144 posts in this topic

In the afternoon session with Robert Mueller he refused to answer some questions saying that they were being handled by counterintelligence - and that they were ongoing.  One such response was in reference to Don Jr. (and Dad too by extension).

If this is the case I would say that the criminal conspiracy question is still up in the air.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently a lot of the GOP Reps didn't get the memo that Mueller's testimony was severely

restricted by the DOJ as they kept complaining about him not answering questions that he

had been told not to answer. They also can't seem to figure out how much his investigation

cost. One said 25 million, another said close to 30 million. Trump said 40 million. What a bunch

of idiots. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My bet is Barr hit the roof when he heard Mueller say if not for DOJ guidelines he would have indicted Trump.  It may yet come out that he called Mueller during the lunch break and ordered him to correct it in his opening statement in the afternoon.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vautrin said:

Apparently a lot of the GOP Reps didn't get the memo that Mueller's testimony was severely

restricted by the DOJ as they kept complaining about him not answering questions that he

had been told not to answer. They also can't seem to figure out how much his investigation

cost. One said 25 million, another said close to 30 million. Trump said 40 million. What a bunch

of idiots. 

Jerry Nadler in his opening remarks mentioned that it didn’t cost the taxpayers anything.  I was getting ready for work, so not sure if he mentioned this was due to the seizure of Manaford property worth $40+ Million.

Facts have never stopped Trump from lying about a situation.  He will continue to state how much this cost the US. The taxpayers would be on surer footing thinking how much Trump’s vanity parade has actually cost the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

Apparently a lot of the GOP Reps didn't get the memo that Mueller's testimony was severely

restricted by the DOJ as they kept complaining about him not answering questions that he

had been told not to answer. They also can't seem to figure out how much his investigation

cost. One said 25 million, another said close to 30 million. Trump said 40 million. What a bunch

of idiots. 

Special Counsel Investigation: $20-$40 Million.

Peotecting our Democrscy from foreign adversaries and homegrown autocrats:  PRICELESS!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Robert Mueller could get up right now and spray paint “NOT EXONERATED” on the floor in giant red letters
 
but House Republicans would still refuse to acknowledge the truth.
 
They aren’t here to listen, they are here to smear and discredit. #MuellerHearings
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Jerry Nadler in his opening remarks mentioned that it didn’t cost the taxpayers anything.  I was getting ready for work, so not sure if he mentioned this was due to the seizure of Manaford property worth $40+ Million.

Facts have never stopped Trump from lying about a situation.  He will continue to state how much this cost the US. The taxpayers would be on surer footing thinking how much Trump’s vanity parade has actually cost the country.

I had some appointments this morning and about the only thing I saw early was Louie Gohmert

having his usual red face meltdown. I did watch more of it when I got home. I think Mueller had

problems hearing the questions and he kept his answers within the borders of his report which

frustrated both sides, though the Republicans seemed more annoyed than the Democrats. Yes,

Trump will lie and then double down on that lie. He's been doing it his whole life and his years

as president are just more of the same. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Special Counsel Investigation: $20-$40 Million.

Peotecting our Democrscy from foreign adversaries and homegrown autocrats:  PRICELESS!!!

A bargain at any price. To me it seems obvious Trump obstructed justice on numerous occasions.

I think where Mueller was misunderstood was the DOJ guidelines that a sitting president cannot be

indicted, so Mueller decided not to decide. Not that Trump would or would not  have been indicted

for that crime but that Mueller came to no decision on that because he knew Trump could not be

indicted period. It goes get confusing for sure.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

forget it, gang. it's over. mueller didn't have his bowl of grapenuts this morning.

:lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 598 People, Places and
Things Donald Trump Has Insulted
on Twitter: A Complete List

By JASMINE C. LEE and KEVIN QUEALY UPDATED May 24, 2019

Insults since Mr. Trump became president are highlighted in yellow; the most recent updates are shaded purple. (This list covers tweets since Mr. Trump declared his candidacy.)

 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My big takeaway from today came from Quigley's talk to Mueller about wikileaks.  First Quigley got Mueller onside by quoting Pompeo's remark that wikileaks was a hostile spy agency, or something to that effect.  Then he outlined Don Jr.'s ongoing back-and-forth direct co-ordination with wikileaks and put it to Muller that was this not a case of criminal conspiracy.  Mueller responded that he could not comment on an ongoing counterillengence matter.

I'm paraphrasing it all, btw.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

forget it, gang. it's over. mueller didn't have his bowl of grapenuts this morning.

:lol:

 

 
 
Slandering Mueller & his team personally seems more important to Trump cronies
 
than facing the damning facts in this report & the reality that our elections are under foreign attack.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
The Justice Department decides NOT to pursue criminal charges against its leader, the Attorney General, or the Commerce secretary,
 
who both defied congressional subpoenas
 
giphy.gif
 
giphy.gif
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

forget it, gang. it's over. mueller didn't have his bowl of grapenuts this morning.

:lol:

 

image_5ad5c52e4b326.jpeg&w=820&t=fit&q=8

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
President Trump vetoed congressional resolutions aimed at blocking his admin. from bypassing Congress
 
and selling billions of dollars in weapons and maintenance support to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
 
:rolleyes:
giphy.gif
 
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hamradio said:

image_5ad5c52e4b326.jpeg&w=820&t=fit&q=8

 

Nancy Pelosi is not fat.  But sooner or later, she is going to give in to the base, who will be ready, and impeachment proceedings will begin.  And hopefully, the only one singing will be Donald J. Trump in Sing-Sing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Nancy Pelosi is not fat.  But sooner or later, she is going to give in to the base, who will be ready, and impeachment proceedings will begin.  And hopefully, the only one singing will be Donald J. Trump in Sing-Sing.

Nancy Pelosi?? :lol::lol:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Nancy Pelosi?? :lol::lol:

 

Yes.  Trump’s crimes will sooner or later become too much to keep the growing chorus to impeach at bay.  Pelosi will give in and allow the right thing to be done, to start the impeachment. Proceedings.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

And Trump’s body is like a giant blob of jello.

the point is, Arturo, he is pulling it off. he remains president and his chances of reelection are growing.

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Yes.  Trump’s crimes will sooner or later become too much to keep the growing chorus to impeach at bay.  Pelosi will give in and allow the right thing to be done, to start the impeachment. Proceedings.

Poor woman puts on a couple of pounds and B-i-g Mama!

jdrbw.jpg?a434328

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us