Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

68,144 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

He wants a white nationalist homeland where he and all his followers can exodus to. Rename it Twumplandia.

Hey Nip, Jake, MM, et.al., start packing.

Trump can name it Whiteland!  He can replace the melting white ice sheets with a bunch of nationalist white chicken ****.

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language

Thin-skinned infant,  Trump* says the Danish Prime Minister said "nasty" things about him and not respecting the Presidency.  She had commented on the issue of selling Greenland as "absurd."  I guess that was enough to set off the infant.  He does like to refer to women who stand up to him as "nasty."

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Thin-skinned infant,  Trump* says the Danish Prime Minister said "nasty" things about him and not respecting the Presidency.  She had commented on the issue of selling Greenland as "absurd."  I guess that was enough to set off the infant.  He does like to refer to women who stand up to him as "nasty."

Hey "nasty" might be a term of endearment!     That is what Stormy whispered in my ear.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

It was my understanding the question was: do you support mandatory background checks for all gun purchases.

I know I do,  and can't understand why anyone wouldn't.  

The problem is what kinds of background checks and for "all" gun purchases.  In theory 90% of poll respondents may support that phrase, but what about the guy who sells a 22 single shot rifle to his neighbor.

Regardless, the problem is only the NRA, gun dealers and gun "enthusiasts" are single issue voters on this issue.  So, the GOPers and many Dems know that they can oppose further extension of background checks and still not lose votes.

3 hours ago, Arturo said:

Hahahahaha!!!  The guy [Trump] is seriously mentally deranged.  Someone needs to apply the 25th Amendment, a net or a straitjacket.....but quick!  He has the code!!!

The 25th Amendment basically requires that a majority of his cabinet vote to take him out of office and then Congress has to agree to it.  Won't happen.  Not that I don't agree with your sentiments.

3 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

Haven't you heard? He's the "king of Israel".

Trump touts quote calling him 'second coming of God' to Jews in Israel

A day after saying that American Jews who vote for Democrats show “great disloyalty,” President Trump on Wednesday repeated a claim by a supporter that he is beloved by Israeli Jews “like a king” or "the second coming of God."

Trump shared on Twitter quotes from Newsmax TV's Wayne Allyn Root, who declared him the greatest president for Jews and Israel “in the history of the world.”

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-second-coming-of-god-to-jews-israel-135407584.html;_ylt=AwrJ61l8hF1dlCAAoGVXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--

My religious instruction is a little weak, old and based on Southern Baptist teachings, but God was already here before Israel or the Jews if I am not mistaken.  Perhaps he meant the Second Coming of Christ?  Of course, for Israel and the Jews, this would be the first coming of Christ.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, TheCid said:

My religious instruction is a little weak, old and based on Southern Baptist teachings, but God was already here before Israel or the Jews if I am not mistaken.  Perhaps he meant the Second Coming of Christ?  Of course, for Israel and the Jews, this would be the first coming of Christ.

As for who-came-first;    I have no idea,  but my guess is that Trump believes he did.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

As for who-came-first;    I have no idea,  but my guess is that Trump believes he did.

Why does all of this remind me of John Lennon's comment about Jesus Christ and Lennon's fabulous chorus in "The Ballad of John and Yoko"? I believe only John and Paul played on that record, but it is just about my favorite Beatles record anyway.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Hey "nasty" might be a term of endearment!     That is what Stormy whispered in my ear.

As long as you didn’t pay as much as Donald Trump did for the pleasure of her company!

21 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

doan give me that weakling BS. Obama drew a red line and chickened out when he was called on it.

that's true weakness.

Your defence for trump being a weakling on gun control is that another president was also a weakling?

The con continues.

• Like 1

It's difficult for me to understand the attraction that some Americans have for a leader who does not have a single ounce of humility or empathy in his entire body and acts like a little schoolyard bully.

Just imagine President Obama looking to the heavens and declaring himself the second coming.  What kind of reaction would that have elicited? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

It's difficult for me to understand the attraction that some Americans have for a leader who does not have a single ounce of humility or empathy in his entire body and acts like a little schoolyard bully.

Like attracts like.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

He wants a white nationalist homeland where he and all his followers can exodus to. Rename it Twumplandia.

ROFL! First colony on Mars?

13 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Like attracts like.

Sadly, yes.

15 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Just imagine President Obama looking to the heavens and declaring himself the second coming.  What kind of reaction would that have elicited? 

I believe a primary reason for the attraction is to stick it to liberals\progressives and anyone else that doesn't like their guy.

They are like punk kids who know the neighbors don't like their music.   They turn up the volume to cause more grief and laugh about it.    

5 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I believe a primary reason for the attraction is to stick it to liberals\progressives and anyone else that doesn't like their guy.

They are like punk kids who know the neighbors don't like their music.   They turn up the volume to cause more grief and laugh about it.    

Indeed.  Trolling their own country.  The more obnoxious the better.

• Sad 1

It looks like this is matching the fires in Siberia for size.  And the paranoid wingnut in charge of Brazil is giving Trump a run for his money too.

The Post Most

26dbdb6b91fcb4467e6df2d92130b901-1400-0-70-8-5XR7AKGE6EI6TC7XZXRNTYEQKU.jpg
(Bruno Kelly/Reuters)
The Amazon is burning. Bolsonaro says his critics are setting the fires to make him look bad.
The area razed by fire has more than doubled in two years. Scientists warn that the world’s largest rainforest is approaching a tipping point.
By Terrence McCoy  Read more »

Amazon fires could accelerate global warming and cause lasting harm to a cradle of biodiversity
By Andrew Freedman  Read more »
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

23 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

Racism is a strong attraction for trump followers.

He's their Great White Hope.

Especially for lower class white people in this country who feel entitled by their skin color, but who have limited education and little or no training or qualifications to accomplish much.

They can see other demographics passing them by who are better equipped to function in this modern present-day Society and they just can't understand what could possibly be wrong with them. Because after all they believe in white supremacy. But their own lives obviously don't illustrate anything close to Supremacy.

The only  hope for these people is to go backwards to a time when other demographics were held back and they had an unfair Advantage. Otherwise they just can't cut it.

Making America great again is all about getting them that ancient unfair advantage as they drown in the mythology of a John Wayne movie where the white people always reign supreme, are always smarter, and have a right to kill the dark-skinned Savages.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

It looks like this is matching the fires in Siberia for size.  And the paranoid wingnut in charge of Brazil is giving Trump a run for his money too.

The Post Most

26dbdb6b91fcb4467e6df2d92130b901-1400-0-70-8-5XR7AKGE6EI6TC7XZXRNTYEQKU.jpg
(Bruno Kelly/Reuters)
The Amazon is burning. Bolsonaro says his critics are setting the fires to make him look bad.
The area razed by fire has more than doubled in two years. Scientists warn that the world’s largest rainforest is approaching a tipping point.
By Terrence McCoy  Read more »

Amazon fires could accelerate global warming and cause lasting harm to a cradle of biodiversity
By Andrew Freedman  Read more »

I know. This is depessing beyond belief. If the Amazon goes, we may as well forget about the planet. I'm glad I'm not young. I wont have to endure it. Just the early stages.

Trump business advisor, Peter Navarro on CNN blames missing the 4.5% GDP target which is only 2% now (down from 3%) and the decline of manufacturing for the first time in 10 years on the federal reserve for not lowering interest rates.  Why if the economy is doing so great you would have to lower interest rates is questionable but Trump needs someone to point the finger at.  What are you supposed to do when the economy is in trouble and interest rates have nowhere to go but up?  Recall that the 4.5% GDP target was supposed to cover the billionaire tax cuts and eat away at the deficit.  :lol:

Now China is retaliating again in the trade war.  Thanks goodness American farmers understand and are willing to lose everything so that Trump can wage this war.

25021A3C00000578-2924579-image-a-6_14221

"I would like to thank the American farmers for their sacrifice." - Donald J. Trump

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Someone who was stripping the paint from his floor has just died from the inhalation of its fumes.  The product he was using was formerly banned by the EPA but Trump rolled that back.  

• Sad 2

On 8/21/2019 at 8:45 PM, Arturo said:

As long as you didn’t pay as much as Donald Trump did for the pleasure of her company!

She didnt give him a good performance review in her book! :D

• Haha 1