Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

68,187 posts in this topic

After the news of John Bolton's firing broke, a journalist asked top Trump officials

if the national security team was "a mess."

Steven Mnuchin shot back: "Absolutely not. That's the most ridiculous question I've ever heard of"

giphy.gif
  • Haha 1

I was the walrus,

but now I am John.

And so dear friends you'll just have to carry on,

the scheme is over.

• Haha 2

On 9/8/2019 at 6:35 PM, mr6666 said:

Trump to speak Thurs., at GOP House retreat in Baltimore after repeatedly criticizing city

....It will mark Trump's first time in Baltimore since he unleashed days of attacks in late July and early August on the city and its congressman, Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.).

In a slew of tweets, Trump described Baltimore — a majority-black city — as a "very dangerous & filthy place" where "no human being would want to live." 

He went on to call Cummings — the son of South Carolina sharecroppers — a "racist.".........

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/460438-trump-to-speak-at-gop-house-retreat-in-baltimore-after-repeatedly

It's a nice place to visit, but he wouldn't want to live there.......

22 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Trump: "At some point prior to the election, I’m going to be giving out a financial report of me,
and it'll be extremely complete

... You’ll be extremely shocked that the numbers are many, many times what you think.

I don't need to have somebody take a room overnight at a hotel."
==============================

giphy.gif

When will this be??

• Haha 2

If Bolton was more of a toadie he might still be there.

9721756-3x2-700x467.jpg

"You're almost there, Mike. Scratch that back a little bit lower."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

yeah, I know polls are pretty meaningless.....

but whiner-in-chief sure worries about them...... :rolleyes:

===================================

3 Trump job rating polls in last few days sing the same tune:

CNN 39% approve, 55% disapprove

Post/ABC 38% approve, 56% disapprove

Gallup 39% approve, 57% disapprove
---------------------------------------------------------------

One of the greatest and most powerful weapons used by the Fake and Corrupt News Media is the phony Polling Information they put out.

Many of these polls are fixed, or worked in such a way that a certain candidate will look good or bad. Internal polling looks great, the best ever!
  • Haha 1

@GOPLeader Rep. Kevin McCarthy

: "The President's resorts are hotels that he owns, that people are traveling.

It's just like any other hotel... I don't know that that's different than anything else.

Is it different than if I go and stay or eat at a Marriott here or eat at the Trump?"

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, mr6666 said:

yeah, I know polls are pretty meaningless.....

but whiner-in-chief sure worries about them...... :rolleyes:

===================================

3 Trump job rating polls in last few days sing the same tune:

CNN 39% approve, 55% disapprove

Post/ABC 38% approve, 56% disapprove

Gallup 39% approve, 57% disapprove
---------------------------------------------------------------

Time to bomb the hell out of them!  Now watch those polls.

5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Time to bomb the hell out of them!  Now watch those polls.

We all know this is going to be one nasty election. Trump is a classic political animal who is (for him) blissfully free of concerns about morality or decency. If he continues to fall behind in the polls he will be like a wounded animal and there will be no line too low for him to cross (yeh, I know, it seems like he's there already in his personal attacks but it's going to get even worse).

Some people, many of his base, love that about Trump. They like the fighter in him, even if it involves extreme dirtiness, but it lowers the moral status of the nation in the process. What happened to that "city on a hill" idealism?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, mr6666 said:

@GOPLeader Rep. Kevin McCarthy

: "The President's resorts are hotels that he owns, that people are traveling.

It's just like any other hotel... I don't know that that's different than anything else.

Is it different than if I go and stay or eat at a Marriott here or eat at the Trump?"

giphy.gif

Yeah, it IS different!

• Thanks 1

President Trump:
"Soon after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could. We were not alone.
So many others were scattered around, trying to do the same. They were all trying to help."
========================

HUH??  :blink:
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Hibi said:

It's a nice place to visit, but he wouldn't want to live there.......

They don’t want him to visit, much less live there.  As is, him being 40 miles away in DC is way too close for comfort.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

President Trump:
"Soon after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could. We were not alone.
So many others were scattered around, trying to do the same. They were all trying to help."
========================

He is expanding on his lie.  Nobody but Donald Trump and the Deplorables believe any of this.  He is disgrace to the memory of the victims and the first responders.  

What he actually did that day was gloat that he now had the tallest building in Lower Manhattan.  Shameless stooopid foolish narcissistic worthless human being, much less President.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Yeah, right. He was there helping. WHO BELIEVES THIS?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hibi said:

Yeah, right. He was there helping. WHO BELIEVES THIS?????

He was there minutes after the towers went down pushing firefighters aside to try to find any victims in the rubble.  Believe me.

And for that matter the bonespurs story was a cover story.  Trump volunteered to go to Viet Nam undercover and had many covert missions behind enemy lines alongside Chuck Norris.  Believe me.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bogie56 said:

He was there minutes after the towers went down pushing firefighters aside to try to find any victims in the rubble.  Believe me.

And for that matter the bonespurs story was a cover story.  Trump volunteered to go to Viet Nam undercover and had many covert missions behind enemy lines alongside Chuck Norris.  Believe me.

ROFL. Pictures please........

12 minutes ago, Arturo said:

He is expanding on his lie.  Nobody but Donald Trump and the Deplorables believe any of this.  He is disgrace to the memory of the victims and the first responders.  

What he actually did that day was gloat that he now had the tallest building in Lower Manhattan.  Shameless stooopid foolish narcissistic worthless human being, much less President.

Sort of conflicts with watching TV at Trump Tower to see all the Muslims "celebrating" in New York.

What, you people don't remember when he went down to Ground Zero and helped raise the flag? I clearly recall it...

e3c.png

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

President Trump:
========================

I thought he was in New Jersey on 9/11 watching thousands of Muslims celebrate. That's the problem with dumb liars, not keeping the BS consistent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, TheCid said:

And none of the pro-Trump people on this site have changed their support of him.  So, when the voters actually vote can we really expect those who voted for Trump in 2016 to not do it again?  Only if the Dems nominate a really good candidate and get their people to the polls to vote.

Trump's support has slipped amongst sane people who voted for him because they just wanted to try something different and were not that fond of Hillary Clinton because of the tremendous smear campaign against her.

He has been exposed as a fraud to many thinking people.  True there are some died in the wool braindead supporters as you mention.  But the country is going to hell with him in charge and it only gets worse every month.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TheCid said:

And none of the pro-Trump people on this site have changed their support of him.  So, when the voters actually vote can we really expect those who voted for Trump in 2016 to not do it again?  Only if the Dems nominate a really good candidate and get their people to the polls to vote.

The Dems can win even if the same folks that voted for Trump in 2016 do so again.

All they need to do is increase voter turnout by anyone-but-Trump voters in the 6 or so states Trump won by < 1%. 

I don't think the candidate the Dems nominate matter that much,  which is why I stress voter turnout by anyone-but-Trump voters.     (it doesn't matter much since support for one tends to cancel out support for another).

• Like 1