Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

70,739 posts in this topic

cBWGh6lK_bigger.jpg

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has become increasingly frustrated in recent weeks by the departure of top State Department officials and claims that he failed to defend the former US Ambassador to Ukraine

1:05 PM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  • Haha 2

At his Dallas rally yesterday, Trump* naturally tried to defend his decision to give the green light to Turkey to invade Syria and attack the Kurds.  He likened it to letting kids go at it in the school yard to get it out of their system before you stepped in and pulled them apart.  This must be little comfort to the Kurds who have now lost hundreds of more lives and have had at least 160,000 people driven from their homes.  Trump knows no shame and has zero empathy for anyone but himself.

He also continuously attacked the 'crazy' democrats for their impeachment testimonies when the witnesses have all come from his own administration.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

At his Dallas rally yesterday, Trump* naturally tried to defend his decision to give the green light to Turkey to invade Syria and attack the Kurds.  He likened it to letting kids go at it in the school yard to get it out of their system before you stepped in and pulled them apart.  This must be little comfort to the Kurds who have now lost hundreds of more lives and have had at least 160,000 people driven from their homes.  Trump knows no shame and has zero empathy for anyone but himself.

He also continuously attacked the 'crazy' democrats for their impeachment testimonies when the witnesses have all come from his own administration.

usa-election-race-1.jpg&client=amp-blogs

"What? Bogie's criticizing me on an internet message board? Me, with my great and unmatched wisdom? Who does he think he is? A third grade actor! I never did think he was all that good in Casablanca!"

• Haha 5

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Can't count this as a false claim, but here is something Trump said at his rally last night: "And by the way, our great First Lady is home watching this. She said, 'This is the most exciting thing I've seen in a long time.'"

2:43 PM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter Web Client
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

cBWGh6lK_bigger.jpg

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has become increasingly frustrated in recent weeks by the departure of top State Department officials and claims that he failed to defend the former US Ambassador to Ukraine

1:05 PM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

The Pompeo State Department reminds me of that Agatha Christie  mystery story, "And Then There Were None".

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

tweWUB8Y_bigger.jpg

My law school professors used to say, “When the facts are against you, argue the law. When the law is against you, argue the facts. And when both are against you, just pound your fists on the table & shout really loud.” That’s what my Republican colleagues are doing now.

9:45 AM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter Media Studio

Sounds like Brett Kavanaugh took that advice to heart.

• Haha 1

yjMRQs74_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: GOP Congressman Francis Rooney announces support for impeachment inquiry, citing Mulvaney’s disastrous press conference: “I want to get the facts and do the right thing. Because I’ll be looking at my children a lot longer than I’m looking at anybody in this building.”

3:41 PM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPhone
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Vx57XCw-_bigger.jpg

Republican #JohnKasich COMES OUT in favor of TRUMP’S IMPEACHMENT “I do not take this lightly,” #Kasich said. “The last 24 hours has led me to review all of this,” he said, in calling for an impeachment inquiry.
2:32 PM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPad
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, jakeem said:

DPjc49xK_bigger.jpg

A Georgia school district has reversed course on its transgender inclusive bathroom policy after administrators say they received death threats over the new guidelines.

nzZ-0CKa?format=jpg&name=small

Read an article about a fire chief who lived in a small town outside Macon. He transitioned to a woman. 

His co-workers seemed to take it okay, but the town fired him anyway for "performance issues." C'mon

man, what did you expect. This is friggin' Georgia.

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

The State Department says its investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of private email found violations by 38 people. Some may face disciplinary action. None of the current and former State Department officials were identified.
5:01 PM · Oct 18, 2019·SocialFlow

WgL6QUYv_bigger.jpg

A McConnell oped about the “grave mistake” of withdrawing from Syria mentions Obama’s name three times and Trump’s name not once.
4:21 PM · Oct 18, 2019·TweetDeck
  • Haha 4

z8InKK69_bigger.jpg

NEW: An internal Democratic polling memo I've obtained concludes Democrats can win the impeachment argument by focusing on Trump's abuses of power. But if this is the case, it argues for a *broader* impeachment inquiry, not a narrower one. New piece:
3:51 PM · Oct 18, 2019·TweetDeck
  • Like 2

Russia says it is starting to resume US cyber cooperation: TASS

MOSCOW, Oct 17 (Reuters) - Russia and the United States are gradually starting to resume cooperation on cyber security, TASS news agency cited the head of Russia’s FSB Federal Security Service as saying on Thursday.

Russia’s bilateral relations with the United States are at post-Cold War lows, strained by an array of issues including U.S. allegations that Russia meddled in the U.S. 2016 presidential election.

″...we are restoring these (cyber security) relations,” FSB chief Alexander Bortnikov said. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; writing by Tom Balmforth; Editing by Toby Chopra).......

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/17/reuters-america-head-of-russian-fsb-security-service-says-russia-and-united-states-are-gradually-starting-to-resume-cooperation-on-cyber.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

<_<

• Sad 1

-".... Russia and the United States are gradually starting to resume cooperation on cyber security,.."

:wacko:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jakeem said:

WgL6QUYv_bigger.jpg

A McConnell oped about the “grave mistake” of withdrawing from Syria mentions Obama’s name three times and Trump’s name not once.
4:21 PM · Oct 18, 2019·TweetDeck

Somebody needs to tell Turtle Boy who the current commander-in-chief is.

• Haha 1

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump claimed there were “close to 30,000 people” outside his rally last night. Dallas Police tells @KilloughCNN: “We didn’t have 30K outside. Probably had upward of 5K outside.”

9:33 AM · Oct 18, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Maybe the other 25,000 people are still at the inauguration waiting for trump.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

z8InKK69_bigger.jpg

NEW: An internal Democratic polling memo I've obtained concludes Democrats can win the impeachment argument by focusing on Trump's abuses of power. But if this is the case, it argues for a *broader* impeachment inquiry, not a narrower one. New piece:
3:51 PM · Oct 18, 2019·TweetDeck

giphy.gif

-just ANOTHER Trumpist with imaginary supporters......... :rolleyes:  :lol:

White House Adviser Peter Navarro Calls Fictional Alter Ego An 'Inside Joke'

The character Ron Vara appears in Navarro's 2011 book, Death By China, offering dire warnings about Chinese imports.

"Only the Chinese can turn a leather sofa into an acid bath, a baby crib into a lethal weapon, and a cellphone battery into heart-piercing shrapnel," Vara is quoted as saying.

But while the book is not supposed to be fiction, Vara is a made-up character.

"Ron Vara is an anagram of Navarro," said Tom Bartlett, a journalist who exposed the ruse in the Chronicle of Higher Education.

Vara appears in half a dozen of Navarro's books, dating to 2001.

Navarro, who directs the White House Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, defended the fabrication as a "whimsical device."......

....the joke wears very thin when you get to certain statements about China and the Chinese people that are quite negative," Bartlett said. "Ron Vara says things that are pretty over the top, and it's hard to construe them necessarily as whimsical in the way we normally use that word." ........

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/18/771396016/white-house-adviser-peter-navarro-calls-fictional-alter-ego-an-inside-joke?utm_medium=social&amp;utm_campaign=npr&amp;utm_source=twitter.com&amp;utm_term=nprnews

THIS RINO CLOWN HAS BEEN A JOKE FOR YEARS. the stupid jur koff thinks he's Ronald Reagan.
:lol:

TUyWOqsz?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 1