Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

13,906 posts in this topic

There was quite a bit of gray in the old Gunsmoke and

Bonanza TV shows. Marshall Matt and the Cartwright

clan often took mitigating factors into account when

judging people and doing their jobs.

Trump: "I'm not going to say anything...." or "You won't hear me say this..."

And the very next thing out of his mouth is some outrageous slanderous insult that he was never going to mention.  

Very Presidential.  This man could tweet us all into WWIII.

• Like 1

The problem is he is likely to make a mess of the entire world.  It's not like you're electing the prime minister of Luxemburg.

And just how bad is government making your life by the way?  People who went through a world war or the holocaust would shake their head at what a pansy you are.

OR, maybe to use a word Donny HIMSELF seems to like to bandy about quite a bit..."LOSER"???

Yep, kind'a seems ND here NOW doesn't care WHAT kind of havoc Donny might do and because of all those poor choices he's made in the past by voting for all those Republicans who waved in Flag, those "Judeo-Christain values" AND Mom and Apple Pie in his gullible face and bought it hook, line and sinker all these years and while they stabbed the poor loser in the back economically speaking!

Yep, and so NOW the guy is SO freakin' mad about being taken for a loser, he doesn't give a crap about anything else but "destruction", and witnessed by the fact that the ONLY reply to me was that image of Donny as the freakin' "Death Star"!

(...and pretty much kind of like all the OTHER Losers out there who RIOT and DESTROY after they feel some outside force has been "so unfair to them")  

• Like 2

OR, maybe to use a word Donny HIMSELF seems to like to bandy about quite a bit..."LOSER"???

Yep, kind'a seems ND here NOW doesn't care WHAT kind of havoc Donny might do and because of all those poor choices he's made in the past by voting for all those Republicans who waved in Flag, those "Judeo-Christain values" AND Mom and Apple Pie in his gullible face and bought it hook, line and sinker all these years and while they stabbed the poor loser in the back economically speaking!

Yep, and so NOW the guy is SO freakin' mad about being taken for a loser, he doesn't give a crap about anything else but "destruction", and witnessed by the fact that the ONLY reply to me was that image of Donny as the freakin' "Death Star"!

(...and pretty much kind of like all the OTHER Losers out there who RIOT and DESTROY after they feel some outside force has been "so unfair to them")  

oh come on, Dargy. that donny death star gif is kinda neat. maybe I doan really care what kinda chaos donny might cause if he gets to the WH...

but ultimately it is the liberal democratic wing's fault!...and I'll tell ya why. they have made the cardinal mistake of shafting their own base.

once..ONCE liberal democrat working class white americans went along with their program. the whole 'oppressed' routine. right down the line...

1.women

2.blacks

3.native americans

4.roe v. rade

5.equal pay

the whole deal. then along came obama and no jobs. the obama WH is telling this big story that joblessness in america is now only 5%

of course it is when you deliberately and intentionally stop counting the uncounted millions who simply gave up during the course of the last 8 years.

I'm surprised they doan have unemployment down to 0% but their natural humility must've kicked in.

nobody's buying that...and not a peep about rising healthcare premiums from obama. he has to hear about it on TV first. :huh:

heard something on the TV a few weeks ago about how obama wants to stall a report on rising obamacare premiums until after november.

alotta working class union democrats are hurting under the unparalleled beneficence of obama...and guess what? they're mad.

"he knows, doctor. he has reasoned it out!" -mr. spock, 1st year ep 'arena'

so has the working class. the democrats have thrown even working class liberal democrats under the bus in favor of their perennial oppressed ones.

so donny's gonna get alot of their votes too. :D

and so he should, and so he should.

you can cr ap on even your own for just so long before they're just liable to wake up. :)

I'd say the CRUX of your argument in reply to mine here sounds like the typical "White Male(and loser) Complaint" to me, ND!

And yeah, I'm smart enough to know that THAT is what Donny is preying on in his run for the highest office in our land.

(...and one which AGAIN I'll say he is neither qualified for in temperament or experience, OR in the manner he flip-flops on almost EVERY issue he discusses...and in a disgustingly juvenile and simple-minded manner, I might add)  

• Like 2

I'd say the CRUX of your argument in reply to mine here sounds like the typical "White Male(and loser) Complaint" to me, ND!

And yeah, I'm smart enough to know that THAT is what Donny is preying on in his run for the highest office in our land.

(...and one which AGAIN I'll say he is neither qualified for in temperament or experience, OR in the manner he flip-flops on almost EVERY issue he discusses...and in a disgustingly juvenile and simple-minded manner, I might add)  

I agree with most of that, Dargy, only...

donny has three biggies going for him...

1. he's not some bleeping egg-sucking lawyer

2. he's not a career politician like so many of the butt-hankies he's ran against

and

3. he's never practiced the kind of phony pontifications barack obama did throughout all of 2008

just one example. in 2008 obama mouthed off about a hitherto unknown degree of historic transparency he professed he would provide if he bacame potus.

he was gonna be so different. :wub:

remember that budget summit between the boehner house majority and his WH that supposedly produced an historic compromise?

I doan recall those negotiations ever being aired on c-span because they never were. that was 2010, the 2nd year of the man's first term.

how very quickly he forgot about all those promises to cheering crowds of people about full transparency. (his words)

according to obama, it was like we were going to be right there in the WH with him...so he said.

his WH has been as non-forthcoming if not even more so than that of george w. bush.

maybe it's me, but I call that dishonesty and gross hypocrisy....and the msm has given him a free ride at every hypocrisy.

the reason everything I criticize obama for is completely fair IS BECAUSE as a candidate barack obama went outta his way to stress how oh so very different he was going to be from george w. bush!...

when a man commits himself by his own words to the standards set for himself, by himself and by his own words, to the extent that obama did throughout most of 2008....

he sets himself up to be called on his numerous hypocrisies by honest men and women.

just ask yourselves this...

during the past eight years how frequently and often has barack obama's 2008 campaign rhetoric been played back by cbs, nbc, abc, cnn or msnbc to remind us all of just how uh...consistent barack obama's performance has been with his 2008 campaign rhetoric?...

for some strange inexplicable reason, it has not been very often. :huh:

Trump has shown that he can be a total hypocrite within the same thirty seconds and yet you are willing to give him a shot?  Fact checks have him lying a whopping 75% of the time.

Shows what you really think of your own country.  Either that or you are just incredibly dumb.

It appears that when Trump was doing his own PR he told people he was of Swedish ancestry which accounted for his blonde hair.  Fact checks revealed Drumpf is German, not Swedish.

Just what you want in a President.  A Birther liar.

Trump has shown that he can be a total hypocrite within the same thirty seconds and yet you are willing to give him a shot?  Fact checks have him lying a whopping 75% of the time.

Shows what you really think of your own country.  Either that or you are just incredibly dumb.

well let me ask you this, Bogie56.

barack obama SAID that if americans wanted to keep their healthcare plans and doctors...they could.

was that a lie on obama's part? if not what is your explanation for that? :huh:

well let me ask you this, Bogie56.

barack obama SAID that if americans wanted to keep their healthcare plans and doctors...they could.

was that a lie on obama's part? if not what is your explanation for that? :huh:

Is Obama running for election in 2016?  Move on, bub.   If you can't stand lying don't elect someone who lies as a matter of course.  Trump is the all-time consummate liar.  He makes Obama look like a Saint.

• Like 2

Trump lambasted the California judge in the Trump University case calling him 'Mexican' and alleging ties to the Mexican protest group that has been gathering at his rallies.  The American judge is not associated with that protest group but with a Lawyers Association with a similar name.

Again, the truth hardly matters when you are Donald Trump and are constantly trying to deflect the story from becoming issue orientated.  

Is Obama running for election in 2016?  Move on, bub.   If you can't stand lying don't elect someone who lies as a matter of course.  Trump is the all-time consummate liar.  He makes Obama look like a Saint.

my point is that trump's lies ain't affected anybody negatively yet and mister selfless altruism's bull bleep has been affecting the american middle class for close to eight full years now...

and a 5% unemployment rate?

And I'll tell you something else, Bogie56. be you a liberal or a conservative, nobody cottons to having their intelligence insulted by a phony figure like that. :D

In deflecting criticism of the various law suits brought against Trump "University" the Donald has constantly pointed to glowing testimonials that were written by the same people who are now suing him.

Well, it turns out there was a good reason for these testimonials.  They were put in front of students during the course, not afterward and those that signed them were then given a discount on the cost.

Good way to silence any criticism that would likely follow by disappointed pupils.  The glowing testimonials will likely be thrown out of court.

• Like 2

In deflecting criticism of the various law suits brought against Trump "University" the Donald has constantly pointed to glowing testimonials that were written by the same people who are now suing him.

Well, it turns out there was a good reason for these testimonials.  They were put in front of students during the course, not afterward and those that signed them were then given a discount on the cost.

Good way to silence any criticism that would likely follow by disappointed pupils.  The glowing testimonials will likely be thrown out of court.

the students didn't understand what they were signing??? :huh:

and if trump is such a crook, why did he offer them a discount that they obviously wanted??? :D

and if trump is such a crook, why did he offer them a discount that they obviously wanted??? :D

He is such a crook because he was offering them a discount for a good testimonial before they had a chance to take the course.  Geesh are you really that thick?  Forget it.  I already know the answer.

I'll give you one thing Nipkowdic, anybody who signed up for Trump University and bought into the whole con really had it coming to them.

Bogie56, I find you among the smartest posters on these forums.

surely you must know that all these trifles about trump U and Donny's abrasive personality aren't gonna stick.

what is gonna help donny is the realization that hillary and the dems have sold out the working middle class. :D

Bogie56, I find you among the smartest posters on these forums.

surely you must know that all these trifles about trump U and Donny's abrasive personality aren't gonna stick.

what is gonna help donny is the realization that hillary and the dems have sold out the working middle class. :D

But Trump represents the billionaire class, not the working class.  It is only the dolts of the working class that will buy into his con.  How many of those are there in America?  And how many will vote?

But Trump represents the billionaire class, not the working class.  It is only the dolts of the working class that will buy into his con.  How many of those are there in America?  And how many will vote?

if enough of the working class believe trump will do as he says, they just might overlook his being a billionaire.

would you make the same argument of warren buffett? :huh:  :D

if enough of the working class believe trump will do as he says, they just might overlook his being a billionaire.

would you make the same argument of warren buffett? :huh:  :D

Absolutely not.  Buffet is not a egotistical con artist.  Nor is he a fascist racist who insults people on a daily basis.

I'm not saying you are wrong by the way about how the criticism doesn't seem to stick to Trump.  It makes no difference to you how big an a-hole he is and what harm he might do to your country.  So, how many idiots can Trump count on in November.  That is the big question.

Absolutely not.  Buffet is not a egotistical con artist.  Nor is he a fascist racist who insults people on a daily basis.

I'm not saying you are wrong by the way about how the criticism doesn't seem to stick to Trump.  It makes no difference to you how big an a-hole he is and what harm he might do to your country.  So, how many idiots can Trump count on in November.  That is the big question.

alot! we're a pretty boneheaded lot when we wanna be. :lol:

• Like 2

alot! we're a pretty boneheaded lot when we wanna be. :lol:

It's amusing that the thing Trumpus hates the most is transparency.  He gets angry when people ask him about the donations to the Vets, his taxes, his past, almost anything.  He won't give details about any of his policies.  He is rude to reporters.  Cuts them off when he doesn't like there questions.  Answers difficult questions with single word answers and then calls for the next question.  Bars reporters he doesn't like from attending events.  Calls them really horrible names.  Won't debate after his meltdown during the last one.     If there is anyone likely to do away with an amendment it is him - the first amendment.

It's amusing that the thing Trumpus hates the most is transparency.  He gets angry when people ask him about the donations to the Vets, his taxes, his past, almost anything.  He won't give details about any of his policies.  He is rude to reporters.  Cuts them off when he doesn't like there questions.  Answers difficult questions with single word answers and then calls for the next question.  Bars reporters he doesn't like from attending events.  Calls them really horrible names.  Won't debate after his meltdown during the last one.     If there is anyone likely to do away with an amendment it is him - the first amendment.

But, but, Bogie! THESE are the very reasons Donny is "his own man" and SO very different than anyone else who would "cower" and then submit themselves to all that in-depth questioning.

(...five'll get ya ten, somethin' along these lines will be ND's reply to ya...wanna BET?!...well, without use of any proper capitalization and punctuation, anyway) ;)

the reason for trump's attitude torwards the press is plainly simple to anyone who can think.

donny hides nothing. he says quite regular the news media are blatantly dishonest what with a 50 year bias torwards the GOP and conservatism why should his attitude be anything else?

And it is not whining to point to a longstanding truth. no, not at all.

they doan like donny's attitude then they can make some modicum of an effort anytime they want to start to function as legitimate journalists putting some value, finally, on the quality of journalistic objectivity.

"it's all up to you." -strother martin, cool hand luke

:D