Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

13,795 posts in this topic

45]NQ1anpVf_bigger.jpgDaniel DaleVerified account @ddale8

More

This is going to shock you, but Donald Trump said many false things to Fox's Maria Bartiromo and she didn't challenge any of them.

I used to watch Maria On The Wall Street Journal Report on Sunday mornings. She has a vast knowledge of financial/ economic subjects, as well as being a good journalist.

It's sad to see that getting involved with Fox and Fox Friend, trump, has caused her to lose her professional objectivity and her professional credibility, like it has for so many others.

• Like 2

what for? we never cared. :D

Why is that?  Why don't you care that Donald Trump committed criminal acts of violence against women?  And tell us without comparing what he did to what others have done or are doing.

16 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Why is that?  Why don't you care that Donald Trump committed criminal acts of violence against women?  And tell us without comparing what he did to what others have done or are doing.

Simple question;  There are two candidates that have a chance to be Prime Minster in the up coming election in Canada;   one has committed criminal acts of violence against women BUT you agree with 80% of their policy stances;    There are NO allegations against the candidate and they are known to be 'above board' but you only agree with 20% of their policy stances.  

Who would you vote for?       

4 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Simple question;  There are two candidates that have a chance to be Prime Minster in the up coming election in Canada;   one has committed criminal acts of violence against women BUT you agree with 80% of their policy stances;    There are NO allegations against the candidate and they are known to be 'above board' but you only agree with 20% of their policy stances.  

Who would you vote for?       

Simple.  Under the parliamentary system the party would never choose and put forth such a leader in the first place.  People step down in our system for much much less.

Plus I vote for my local representative.  The party with the most representatives is allowed to form a government and if it is not supported in parliament an election could be called at any time.  If Trump was the leader I'm sure a snap election would have been called the very next day.  Elections don' t take two years either.  They can happen in weeks.

But if your question had been who would I have voted for in the last U.S. election I would add that it never would have been Trump.  Molesting women is just one of his many sins.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

what's with all the giant emoticons?....

"how come I ain't got none!" -charlie grapewin

Well, you see Nip, it's kind of a long story. I'll let someone else fill you in on all the details.

• Like 2

Bob Corker, who helped President O give us the bad Iran Deal & couldn't get elected dog catcher in Tennessee, is now fighting Tax Cuts...

Corker dropped out of the race in Tennesse when I refused to endorse him, and now is only negative on anything Trump. Look at his record!

8:20 AM - 24 Oct 2017