Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

70,985 posts in this topic

Were you born yesterday?

I meant his feelings.

he'll tell ya what he's thinkin' like it or not. :D

Reality has a liberal bias.

after decades of liberal public educators breaking with the trust american parents gave them and manupulating american public education curricula to belittle judeo-christian standards of morality while at the same time favoring moral relativism. that is quite true...now.

:)

after decades of liberal public educators breaking with the trust american parents gave them and manupulating american public education curricula to belittle judeo-christian standards of morality while at the same time favoring moral relativism. that is quite true...now.

Examples please, and I don't mean an anecdote about something some dingbat said at a private liberal fringe school. Give me some verifiable examples that are in widespread use throughout the US that illustrate your point.

Examples please, and I don't mean an anecdote about something some dingbat said at a private liberal fringe school. Give me some verifiable examples that are in widespread use throughout the US that illustrate your point.

okay...50 years ago the notion being put forth that homosexual men and women oughta be permitted to marry like ordinary people woulda been thought of as wholly irrational and quite nuts.

liberals controlling public education for a half a century bear alotta the responsibility for our nation's moral boundaries and underpinnings being eroded and brought down.

50 years ago my opinion wasn't fringe or far right...

it was mid-20th century normal...

in other words...

reasonable AND sane. :)

okay...50 years ago the notion being put forth that homosexual men and women oughta be permitted to marry like ordinary people woulda been thought of as wholly irrational and quite nuts.

liberals controlling public education for a half a century bear alotta the responsibility for our nation's moral boundaries and underpinnings being eroded and brought down.

50 years ago my opinion wasn't fringe or far right...

it was mid-20th century normal...

in other words...

reasonable AND sane. 

Okay, go ahead and link to the widely used classroom textbooks that teach about gay marriage, or call for marriage equality, or even mention marriage, preferably any published from, since you say this has been happening for decades, between 1980-2000.

Okay, go ahead and link to the widely used classroom textbooks that teach about gay marriage, or call for marriage equality, or even mention marriage, preferably any published from, since you say this has been happening for decades, between 1980-2000.

more like 1970-2000. :)

more like 1970-2000. 

You can't link from them, or quote from them, because what you are saying is a fantasy. No one was taught about gay marriage in public school. Morality is taught in the home and/or the church. If there has been a failing in this regard in your eyes, look to those institutions, not the people tasked with teaching your brats how to add & subtract and read & write. They have enough to deal with other than your hang-ups about what people do with their junk. 

more like 1970-2000. :)

alright, now I'm gonna tell ya somethin. for a time at the beginning of my teen years I hadda attend special classes which were at a local elementary school. I was about twelve and this was 1970 or 71. I and others were sitting in a classroom ostensibly for an art class and a teacher, a young fella probably in his late 20s or early 30s darkened the room and showed us slides on a slide projector.

apparently he or someone he knew had taken pictures over in vietnam. they were not gory as they had been taken afar. I remember one slide of a soldier who had been blown apart by a land mine. again, the pictures were not shocking has they had been taken afar. the shot showed the soldiers' dismembered body, a foot over there and a hand over here and so on...

BUT THE GUY KNEW HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SHOWING THESE SLIDES TO SCHOOLKIDS IN AN ART CLASS...

in an elementary school of all places.

a few days later we hear he was fired.

the point is that liberals have been politicizing american public education for decades...and quite unashamedly if you ask me.

Don't let anyone tell you that the world is round, Nipkowdisc.

Nothing like ever happened in any public school I attended, or anyone I know, for that matter. What happened to you was an exception, not the norm. Your teacher was fired, as would most any other teacher that tried that. Anecdotal evidence does not indicate a systemic failure. Now if that teacher had been awarded for his efforts, or better yet, if what he did was taken from the textbook and was endorsed by the school system, then your argument would have weight. But what you had was one goofball with an agenda, who was then fired for it. That's not all teachers, or all schools, or even a significant minority. 

And how you make the leap from one teacher showing kids slides of dead G.I.'s to children being indoctrinated into acceptance of homosexuality is a mystery.

• Like 1

Nothing like ever happened in any public school I attended, or anyone I know, for that matter. What happened to you was an exception, not the norm. Your teacher was fired, as would most any other teacher that tried that. Anecdotal evidence does not indicate a systemic failure. Now if that teacher had been awarded for his efforts, or better yet, if what he did was taken from the textbook and was endorsed by the school system, then your argument would have weight. But what you had was one goofball with an agenda, who was then fired for it. That's not all teachers, or all schools, or even a significant minority. 

And how you make the leap from one teacher showing kids slides of dead G.I.'s to children being indoctrinated into acceptance of homosexuality is a mystery.

my guy was caught but perhaps others were far more successful...

and not just with vietnam. :)

alright, now I'm gonna tell ya somethin. for a time at the beginning of my teen years I hadda attend special classes which were at a local elementary school. I was about twelve and this was 1970 or 71. I and others were sitting in a classroom ostensibly for an art class and a teacher, a young fella probably in his late 20s or early 30s darkened the room and showed us slides on a slide projector.

apparently he or someone he knew had taken pictures over in vietnam. they were not gory as they had been taken afar. I remember one slide of a soldier who had been blown apart by a land mine. again, the pictures were not shocking has they had been taken afar. the shot showed the soldiers' dismembered body, a foot over there and a hand over here and so on...

BUT THE GUY KNEW HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SHOWING THESE SLIDES TO SCHOOLKIDS IN AN ART CLASS...

in an elementary school of all places.

a few days later we hear he was fired.

the point is that liberals have been politicizing american public education for decades...and quite unashamedly if you ask me.

One question here, ND...

WHAT the heck does this little story of your traumatized youth have to do with all the little stories your boy Donny spins and which OFTEN turn out to be total fabrications and spun from HIS point-of-view, HUH?!

(...oh...wait...it's because all those journalists and reporters, who are "of course" liberals, are "being unfair" to poor little Donny whenever THEY ASK HIM TO INTELLIGENTLY ELABORATE ON SOME FOOL SIMPLEMINDED NOTION HE'S EARLIER EXPRESSED, RIGHT?!!!)

Yes, for fifty years (and I think it's longer) millions of individual

public school teachers in all fifty states have not been teaching

reading and writing and 'rithmetic, but moral relativism and

gay rights. Sure, that sounds realistic.

Okay, I thought the story was going to end with the guy turning

up the lights and making everybody beat off.

• Like 2

my guy was caught but perhaps others were far more successful...

and not just with vietnam. :)

And thousands of Muslims took to the streets of New Jersey to celebrate 9/11.  The fact that no one saw it doesn't mean it didn't happen, right?

• Like 1

And thousands of Muslims took to the streets of New Jersey to celebrate 9/11.  The fact that no one saw it doesn't mean it didn't happen, right?

I will concede to you, Bogie56, that donny might have been wrong about that due to poor recollection.

that very day I saw a video on cnn of celebrative west bank arabs joyful at the news of thousands of dead americans,

so the thought of celebrative muslims on 9/11 is not so completely far-fetched.

I will concede to you, Bogie56, that donny might have been wrong about that due to poor recollection.

that very day I saw a video on cnn of celebrative west bank arabs joyful at the news of thousands of dead americans,

so the thought of celebrative muslims on 9/11 is not so completely far-fetched.

He said he watched this from his office window.  This disqualifies him for running for President.  He is a consummate liar any bigot playing on people's fears and using scapegoating.

Today on CNN he defended his temperament saying ALL successful people have to have good temperaments.  I think he was forgetting a long line of successful despots.

Time to jump off that Trump bandwagon, nipper and stop supporting America's Adolf Hitler.

I say this knowing that you never ever change and are unwilling to look at facts.

He said he watched this from his office window.  This disqualifies him for running for President. He is a consummate liar any bigot playing on people's fears and using scapegoating.

Today on CNN he defended his temperament saying ALL successful people have to have good temperaments.  I think he was forgetting a long line of successful despots.

Time to jump off that Trump bandwagon, nipper and stop supporting America's Adolf Hitler.

I say this knowing that you never ever change and are unwilling to look at facts.

C'mon Bogie! What WOULD disqualify the man would be that he couldn't tell a freakin' television set from a freakin' WINDOW!!!

Well, that is if the big fat-butted blowhard New Yorker actually BELIEVED what he said he saw, ANYWAY!!! LOL

(...wait...sorry...I forgot...I guess even being THAT stupid isn't grounds for disqualification in the eyes of his "sheep", huh....never mind)

LOL...some more.

He said he watched this from his office window.  This disqualifies him for running for President.  He is a consummate liar any bigot playing on people's fears and using scapegoating.

the unstoppable trump juggernaut is the result of 50 years of american liberalism bashing religion and sane moral standards unrelentingly.

the rise of trump is their doing.

"howda ya like it?" -jack nicholson, the shining :D

the unstoppable trump juggernaut is the result of 50 years of american liberalism bashing religion and sane moral standards unrelentingly.

Religious-Liberties-Violated.jpg

• Like 3

"howda ya like it?" -jack nicholson, the shining :D

No doubt, as Donny is known for his deep religious convictions

and high moral standards.

• Like 1

Smerconish was speaking with a reporter who covers all of the Trump rallies and the question was why is the press not calling him out on his lies.  He responded that they are doing that but it is some what of an overwhelming task when the man lies just about 100% of the time.  He also said that when you have reported a lie for the dozenth time it becomes difficult to find new ways to write about the same thing.

Religious-Liberties-Violated.jpg

that last box on the right...

yeah, science curricula formulated by those who are skeptical of the existence of god to outright hatred of religion.

that graph is pretty one-sided doan cha know. :D

No doubt, as Donny is known for his deep religious convictions

and high moral standards.

if it means nothing to lovers of obama and hillary that obama is a serial breaker of numerous pledges he has made then why should supporters of trump be swayed by his shortcomings?...

he has not conned ANYBODY while in office yet while one barack hussein obama most assuredly HAS. :D

liberals constantly deride trump for his boisterous bluster, yet it is their 'hero' who cannot pass the comparison sniff test. :)

if it means nothing to lovers of obama and hillary that obama is a serial breaker of numerous pledges he has made then why should supporters of trump be swayed by his shortcomings?...

he has not conned ANYBODY while in office yet while one barack hussein obama most assuredly HAS. 

liberals constantly deride trump for his boisterous bluster, yet it is their 'hero' who cannot pass the comparison sniff test. 

So if someone does something wrong, everyone else is allowed to do the same thing. Great, sound reasoning there.