[[Template core/front/global/tcmTabBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

28,554 posts in this topic

When will all the haters and fools out there realize that having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. There always playing politics - bad for our country. I want to solve North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism, and Russia can greatly help!

7:18 PM - 11 Nov 2017 from Vietnam

11 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

7:48 PM - 11 Nov 2017 from Vietnam

I don't think Trump should talk about anybody's weight.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, jakeem said:

When will all the haters and fools out there realize that having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. There always playing politics - bad for our country. I want to solve North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism, and Russia can greatly help!

7:18 PM - 11 Nov 2017 from Vietnam

You're being played, sucker.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ChristineHoard said:

You're being played, sucker.

His word usage is atrocious. He doesn't know the difference between "They're" and "There." This might just be the most illiterate administration ever (and I haven't forgotten about Dan Quayle).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Again, this business that Trump is naive when it comes to Russia or that he is overly-sensitive to having received assistance from Russia that he did not request is utter HS.  He knows damn well that Russia meddled in the election because he was right there with them in partnership.  He casts aspersions on the Russian meddling not because he has doubts but because he knows it to be the absolute truth.  Now he tweets that being friends with Russia is not a bad thing when the truth is he 'owes' Russia bigly for the election and the clock must be ticking on that debt.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Again, this business that Trump is naive when it comes to Russia or that he is overly-sensitive to having received assistance from Russia that he did not request is utter HS.  He knows damn well that Russia meddled in the election because he was right there with them in partnership.  He casts aspersions on the Russian meddling not because he has doubts but because he knows it to be the absolute truth.  Now he tweets that wing friends with Russia is not a bad thing when the truth is he 'owes' Russia bigly for the election and the clock must be ticking on that one.

It seems to me he just likes palling around with dictators.

• Like 1

If Roy Moore wins #ALSen seems little chance Senate R's can avoid an ethics investigation & debate on whether to expel him. Precedent: in 9/95 Sen. Bob Packwood resigned one day after Ethics Committee recommended that he be expelled. Controversy just beginning 4 GOP if he wins.

I think there are no guarantees how that would play out and whether 19 Senate Republicans would vote to expel (even if all Dems did). Would dominate early 2018 for sure.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

7:48 PM - 11 Nov 2017 from Vietnam

Well calling a country's leader "fat" certainly isn't going to make them less aggressive against the US. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Does the Fake News Media remember when Crooked Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, was begging Russia to be our friend with the misspelled reset button? Obama tried also, but he had zero chemistry with Putin.

7:43 PM - 11 Nov 2017 from Vietnam

"Chemistry." LOL. He makes it sounds like he's his boyfriend.

• Haha 3