Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

13,652 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

Poll: Nearly half of white Southerners feel like they're under attack http://hill.cm/mQxWbWs 

DOeW3ukU8AEpLPH.jpg They have felt that way since May 17th 1954-- the day the Supreme Court decision was announced to desegregate the schools: Brown versus Board.

They've never agreed that white supremacy was unconstitutional-- they can call it state sovereignty, states rights or Heritage or anything else--

What is a Rose by Any Other Name?

And white supremacy is still white supremacy.

Hotlips O'Houlihan (Sally Kellerman) : I wonder how a degenerated person like that could have reached a position of responsibility in the Army Medical Corps!

Father Mulcahy (Rene Auberjonois): He was drafted.

I see Fox News is doing its best to defend Moore, by discrediting women who are coming forward with allegations of disgusting sexual behaviour. I was expecting the Fox people to do a better job of it though, given that they've had so much practice in the last few months.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

I hope we get some YouTube videos of Hannity fans blowing up their Volvos.

LOL

Hmmmm, now Lawrence. Are there really any Hannity fans who actually own Volvos? Wouldn't the likelihood of this pretty much be on a par with them owning a Subaru? I mean, Volvos are mostly owned by "left-leaning Globalists" aren't they? And whereas Subarus are mostly owned by "Tree Huggers", are they not?! 

(...nope, I'm thinkin' their vehicle of choice would probably be something along the lines of a F-150...YOU know, that pickup truck made by "Fix Or Repair Daily"!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

I hope we get some YouTube videos of Hannity fans blowing up their Volvos.

I'd love to see what would happen if Hannity instructed his viewers to open their windows and yell, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Trump wants a probe of Clintons. Trump has hinted at firing Sessions. Sessions wants to keep his job. Here we are.

" Will it go round in circles, will it fly high like a bird up in the sky 

I got a story ain't got no moral, I let the bad guy win every once in awhile "