Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

13,896 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Don't rule out a pardon for Junior.

I don't think he would go on television with that one.  He may do to fire Mueller though.  'A danger to the nation' sort of thing.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bogie56 said:

I don't think he would go on television with that one.  He may do to fire Mueller though.  'A danger to the nation' sort of thing.

It's probably an address to the nation to tout his Asian trip as the greatest series of meetings any president has ever had.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, jakeem said:

It's probably an address to the nation to tout his Asian trip as the greatest series of meetings any president has ever had.

There is something in the works by Congress to restrict Trump's authority over the use of nuclear weapons.  Other countries seem to be demanding this assurance.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Very important to Trump, he got the red carpet treatment in Asia.

Mueller might have a rug treatment for him one day, the one he'll pull out from underneath his feet.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, jakeem said:

Volvo pulls its ads from Hannity after his coverage of Roy Moore sexual misconduct allegations:

I watched the start of the Hannity program just to see how Hannity would defend himself.  It was very surreal.  Most of it was Hannity saying how great he was.  That HE asks the hard questions (to both the accused using women associated with Bill Clinton,  or the accuser like Moore) that HE doesn't assume guilt, that HE, well, HE is just the greatest host of All!     Really it was 90% about how great he was and of course how evil the left MSM was. 

He put up tweets related to the Moore interview,  even one that said 'great interview,,, you asked the hard questions,,, but that Moore's answer imply something very creepy occurred'.      I didn't watch the whole thing (I can only take so much of this surreal crap),   so I don't know if he gave his opinion about Moore,   but it looked like to me he was saying 'I'm the great one,  I didn't rush to judgement,  people in the spotlight know I'm the only one they can come to for fairness,,,,    but that Moore,   yea,  he did it!'.     (which to me explains his anger which was less about Volvo dropping him and more about Moore trying to fool him).

Note that he reacted similar in that Bundy case.    All gun hoe in support until it was confirmed the guy was a racist and he had been fooled,  yet again.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fearing Trump, Congress Holds First Hearing in Decades on President's Nuclear Authority

"If a crazy president orders a legal nuclear strike from one of the already vetted war plans, there is no one that can stop him." 

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/11/14/fearing-trump-congress-holds-first-hearing-decades-presidents-nuclear-authority?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

The InterceptVerified account @theintercept 6h6 hours ago

Huckabee Sanders said that “human rights briefly came up.”

Duterte's spokesperson quickly countered: “There was no mention of human rights, there was no mention of extralegal killings.”

:rolleyes:

Professional Liars from America don't get cover in foreign countries.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

RTX2ZKKL-1.jpg

The really sad part here is that he's mistrusted, despised and laughed at among world leaders-- most of which are traditional American Allies.

A weak president with an administration in chaos and confusion makes for poor National  and Domestic Security.

• Thanks 1