Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

71,440 posts in this topic

he has not conned ANYBODY while in office yet while one barack hussein obama most assuredly HAS. :D

Trump is conning everyone right now as we speak 100% of the time.   And this is before any realities of facing a congress that won't allow you to do what you would like.

if it means nothing to lovers of obama and hillary that obama is a serial breaker of numerous pledges he has made then why should supporters of trump be swayed by his shortcomings?...

he has not conned ANYBODY while in office yet while one barack hussein obama most assuredly HAS. :D

liberals constantly deride trump for his boisterous bluster, yet it is their 'hero' who cannot pass the comparison sniff test. :)

obama ON HIS OWN initiative made an issue of longstanding VA woes.

nominated his good buddy "rick" shinseki boasting to all that shinseki was gonna fix it.

it just got worse under shinseki. an absolutely stupendous display of INCOMPETENCE by obama and yet the msm ignores this shining example of obama's unsuitability to HAVE EVER BECOME potus in the first place.

according to mister perfect his good buddy 'rick' was finally gonna make things right for our vets...right?

didn't happen, did it?

mister perfect CLAIMED people would be able to keep their healthcare plans and doctors UNDER THE ACA.

yet another 'glitch' in the mantle of the obama perfection.

and yet according to the other side, all our heads are supposed to explode because of the colorful rhetoric of donald trump.

doan make me laugh. :lol:

How is your constant harping on this crap in anyway a defense of Trump's BS? Your argument is like a 5 year old's. "If Barry does it, so can I, Mommy!!" What infantile twaddle. Is that really how you think? If some bum **** in the street, does that mean you do, too? Saying that bad behavior is justified by other bad behavior is moronic at best.

And for the last time, OBAMA IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. He already beat the Republicans. 

TWICE.

• Like 1

How is your constant harping on this crap in anyway a defense of Trump's BS? Your argument is like a 5 year old's. "If Barry does it, so can I, Mommy!!" What infantile twaddle. Is that really how you think? If some bum **** in the street, does that mean you do, too? Saying that bad behavior is justified by other bad behavior is moronic at best.

And for the last time, OBAMA IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. He already beat the Republicans. 

TWICE.

then you doan deny mister perfect obama made assurances to the american electorate that he did not keep?

you answer me first. :D

do I think obama's shortcomings cancel out trump's rhetoric?...NO, I DON'T...BUT

where is the equal outrage from the democratic side concerning president obama's broken promises?...

"it is not there." -spock, 1st season ep 'the alternative factor'

:)

then you doan deny mister perfect obama made assurances to the american electorate that he did not keep?

you answer me first. :D

Gotta say ND, ALL you're doin' by constantly making comments like "Mister Perfect Obama", is showing what a "Black&White/Right or Wrong" limited thinking kind of brain is nestled 'tween those ears of yours.

(...'cause once again...ONLY PEOPLE WHO THINK IN THAT LIMITED MANNER EVER THOUGHT OF OBAMA IN THAT WAY!!!)

• Like 1

you answer me first. 

Nipkow, I've answered you on this subject many times. Yes, he said healthcare plans would stay the same, and they didn't. He said rates wouldn't rise, and they did. He promised to "fix" the VA system, but he hasn't. He promised to close Guantanamo, but he hasn't.

He shouldn't have said those things. 

Gotta say ND, ALL you're doin' by constantly making comments like "Mister Perfect Obama", is showing what a "Black&White/Right or Wrong" limited thinking kind of brain is nestled 'tween those ears of yours.

(...'cause once again...ONLY PEOPLE WHO THINK IN THAT LIMITED MANNER EVER THOUGHT OF OBAMA IN THAT WAY!!!)

Dargy....

integrity and basic honesty are not relative variables.

Nipkow, I've answered you on this subject many times. Yes, he said healthcare plans would stay the same, and they didn't. He said rates wouldn't rise, and they did. He promised to "fix" the VA system, but he hasn't. He promised to close Guantanamo, but he hasn't.

He shouldn't have said those things. 

but he did....

"and you're right. if nothing else a man should live by his own words." -james stewart, rope

LawrenceA, is not my above quote the essence of what men call integrity?

Dargy....

integrity and basic honesty are not relative variables.

Bull Pucky!

So, I suppose YOU have never caught YOURSELF telling a lie, or even "stretching the truth" when it might serve your own self-interests, EH?!

(...well then, nice to meet ya, "Mr.Perfect")

but he did....

"and you're right. if nothing else a man should live by his own words." -james stewart, rope

Nippy, what has this got to do with Trump being full of ****? Or are you sidestepping the question as usual? Having trouble formulating an excuse this time? 

Listen, when asked about Trump lying, you answered by saying Obama lied. Now you are elaborating that because Obama "lied", he therefore has no integrity. So, using logic, that means Trump has no integrity, bringing us back full circle.

Thank you for admitting that Trump has no integrity.

• Like 1

but he did....

I fault obama for not making good on his own words and others here are making the argument that my standard is somehow an unrealistic goal in our political environment...

but you are all forgetting one very important thing.

election to the u.s. presidency is not a law scholarship nor is it an endowment for a contest winner...

it is the ultimate act of trust on the part of millions who took a man at his word.

so I should hold donald trump to that standard too?

on the day that the dnc reminds themselves of the importance of personal integrity, I will...

and not before!

so if obama's shortcomings doan bother you all....

then donny's doan bother me.

fire with fire. let it be so. :)

• Like 1

Is that why Trump's word is worthless because he is telling huuuuuge whoppers right from the get-go?  It's a bit like nailing jello to a wall as he really doesn't believe in anything and you are falling for it.  What a laugh that is.  

Is that why Trump's word is worthless because he is telling huuuuuge whoppers right from the get-go?  It's a bit like nailing jello to a wall as he really doesn't believe in anything and you are falling for it.  What a laugh that is.  

but I do believe him...

he says he'll secure the southern border with a wall. I believe that.

says he'll put the kibosh on the outsourcing of our jobs and manufacturing which has been going on since the days of bush 41.

I believe that.

these 2 of donny's base issues are what has resonated with so many. who the hell is gonna believe hillary on jobs???

did the west virginia coal miners believe her? of course not. the working class is hurting under obama and hillary is promising more of the same.

so doan be too surprised if labor alters the deal not unlike darth vader altering his arrangement with lando calrissian. :lol:

but I do believe him...

They were right.  There is one born every minute.

Didn't you read the post about Trump doing the talk radio research and coming up with these ideas just so he could push your buttons?  He doesn't care for one minute.  It's all about the sale.  Same as his blinking phoney University.

I have to give up with you, mate.  You seem as thick as a brick 24/7.

"Sen. Warren blasted the presumptive Republican nominee as a failure, a misogynist, and a fraud. Many of her attacks focused on Trump University.

“It was like a used car dealership — except that’s not fair to used car dealerships,” Warren quipped. “His playbook said to look for people with problems; they make good targets.”

“These were ordinary folks who had problems and Trump targeted them and Trump saw they were vulnerable and he could make a buck,” she added. “Here’s a man who builds a business to profit off other people’s pain. He wants to be Commander in Chief, but he’s only qualified to be Fraudster-in-Chief.”....

http://usuncut.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-trump-u/

• Like 1

the Newt now says of Trump, "he's learning."  Just what you want in a President ... someone who is in grade one and prone to making huuuuuge mistakes.

Off topic, but did anybody watch CNN's The Eighties? Ronald Reagan purposely acted "stupid" as if there was no AIDS crisis until a reporter asked him... I think, in 1987 after the disease had been headline material for six years and close friend Rock Hudson's death in-between... before simply answering that people should just be more careful at preventing it. When the Legionnaires disease hit in 1975, Gerald Ford (one of the select Republicans who had an actual conscious) wasted no time gathering federal money to find the cure. They said that more money was spent on media coverage of Hudson's treatment in 1985 than on AIDS research up to that time. It was only after Ryan White's death in 1990 that Bush the First really, really did something about the situation... although a few late tentative steps were made before then. I have to say, that CNN series is much "kinder and gentler" with Bush the First than Reagan, even suggesting he was the one who prevented a depression from occurring in the wake of the stock market crash done on Reagan's watch. Anybody watching it and taking it seriously would reconsider the GOP's plan to carve Reagan's face on Mt. Rushmore. Then again... back then, as today, the Republicans were sleeping in the same bed with Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson and were more concerned about losing their holier-than-thou votes than the number of lives... regardless of what sexual orientation (since Ryan didn't have a boyfriend).

Yes, Donald Trump is mighty stupid, but let's never forget the party he represents.

• Like 1

I didnt watch the show, but I remember those days. Nothing was done in the early stages of the epidemic.

Off topic, but did anybody watch CNN's The Eighties? Ronald Reagan purposely acted "stupid" as if there was no AIDS crisis until a reporter asked him... I think, in 1987 after the disease had been headline material for six years and close friend Rock Hudson's death in-between... before simply answering that people should just be more careful at preventing it. When the Legionnaires disease hit in 1975, Gerald Ford (one of the select Republicans who had an actual conscious) wasted no time gathering federal money to find the cure. They said that more money was spent on media coverage of Hudson's treatment in 1985 than on AIDS research up to that time. It was only after Ryan White's death in 1990 that Bush the First really, really did something about the situation... although a few late tentative steps were made before then. I have to say, that CNN series is much "kinder and gentler" with Bush the First than Reagan, even suggesting he was the one who prevented a depression from occurring in the wake of the stock market crash done on Reagan's watch. Anybody watching it and taking it seriously would reconsider the GOP's plan to carve Reagan's face on Mt. Rushmore. Then again... back then, as today, the Republicans were sleeping in the same bed with Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson and were more concerned about losing their holier-than-thou votes than the number of lives... regardless of what sexual orientation (since Ryan didn't have a boyfriend).

Yes, Donald Trump is mighty stupid, but let's never forget the party he represents.

yeah, the democrats are all saints. personally, I have always believed that for all of the 20th century the democrats were obviously far more empathetic to the woes of the common american than the GOP has ever been BUT...

they coulda won most of America over if they hadn't decided to trash religion and sane standards of morality for most of the latter half of the 20th century.

alotta americans simply couldn't go along with that hostility...

and still can't. :D

Having too bad of a week to get into any battles here, but I knew I could count on you, Nippy, to add your wonderful insight. :);)

yeah, the democrats are all saints. personally, I have always believed that for all of the 20th century the democrats were obviously far more empathetic to the woes of the common american than the GOP has ever been BUT...

they coulda won most of America over if they hadn't decided to trash religion and sane standards of morality for most of the latter half of the 20th century.

alotta americans simply couldn't go along with that hostility...

and still can't. :D

Well GEEE, ND! How in the world can the Democrats all be "saints" in your little simplified black&white world???

I mean, you just said YOURSELF here that the GOP is the only political party that has stood up for your oh-so pure little religious moralities, didn't ya?!

(...btw...isn't there something that Jesus Christ said about the issue of divorce?...something like the only righteous grounds for it would be adultery committed by one within the marriage, I think...and so, how exactly is your boy Donny such a "good Christian", again?...and seein' as how he's on his, what, THIRD go-'round in this regard?)

There have always been two kinds of religious groups in this world. One that promotes loving thy neighbor as thyself. The other that promotes something entirely different... could it be, perhaps, hostility? This second group will seek the most antiquated and barbaric "rules" written on papyrus or lamb's skin to help them express this Dark Side of "Faith". In reference to my earlier post, both Falwell and Robertson said some awful things in the 1980s that were hardly Christ-like. However politicians (you pick the party) ONLY support them because they help keep them in office. No other reason. Trump doesn't have to behave the way they expect him to as long as all of the underlings he rules do so.

Ohhh... we all know there are good Democrats and bad Democrats... and good Republicans and bad Republicans. Also everybody has their own opinion of "Barry Goldwater Gal" Hillary Clinton. Like Eisenhower and Reagan, she switched parties before running in her first election, so it is hard to determine what party she belongs to.

Well GEEE, ND! How in the world can the Democrats all be "saints" in your little simplified black&white world???

I mean, you just said YOURSELF here that the GOP is the only political party that has stood up for your oh-so pure little religious moralities, didn't ya?!

(...btw...isn't there something that Jesus Christ said about the issue of divorce?...something like the only righteous grounds for it would be adultery committed by one within the marriage, I think...and so, how exactly is your boy Donny such a "good Christian", again?...and seein' as how he's on his, what, THIRD go-'round in this regard?)

for ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

:) 

There have always been two kinds of religious groups in this world. One that promotes loving thy neighbor as thyself. The other that promotes something entirely different... could it be, perhaps, hostility? This second group will seek the most antiquated and barbaric "rules" written on papyrus or lamb's skin to help them express this Dark Side of "Faith". In reference to my earlier post, both Falwell and Robertson said some awful things in the 1980s that were hardly Christ-like. However politicians (you pick the party) ONLY support them because they help keep them in office. No other reason. Trump doesn't have to behave the way they expect him to as long as all of the underlings he rules do so.

Ohhh... we all know there are good Democrats and bad Democrats... and good Republicans and bad Republicans. Also everybody has their own opinion of "Barry Goldwater Gal" Hillary Clinton. Like Eisenhower and Reagan, she switched parties before running in her first election, so it is hard to determine what party she belongs to.

Yes, of course all this is true JL, but considering that the U.S. has by far the highest percentage of self-professed "believers" of any industrialized "First World" country on the planet, don't ya think we might have more than our "fair share" of those "Dark Siders" among us TOO??? ;)

(...YOU know...those that help vote in all those Republicans in the "Bible Belt" states especially?!!!)

LOL

• Like 1