Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

70,718 posts in this topic

I publicly predicted weeks ago the Tax Bill wouldn't pass; I was wrong. Shame on me for believing that GOP Senators would actually insist that the bill meet their stated conditions & that GOP Reps would not vote to raise taxes on their constituents to give breaks to their donors.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Joy Reid Retweeted Jennifer Haberkorn

They’re not done. And they won’t stop until they take it all: your healthcare, Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security, in the service of themselves and their super rich donors. Elections matter, folks. The two parties are NOT the same.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, jakeem said:

They’re not done. And they won’t stop until they take it all: your healthcare, Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security, in the service of themselves and their super rich donors. Elections matter, folks. The two parties are NOT the same.

Trump and the GOP seem to be fashioning themselves on the Russian Oligarch system.  Everything serves the rich billionaires.  It's an incredibly shameless grab of wealth from the middle class and poor.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, newclassicfilmfan1 said:

That press secretary lady is horrendous to look at and listen too....I thought Spicer was bad, but he looks like a gem compared to this.

Don't disagree, but she appears more articulate and more sure of herself than Spicer was.  Of course difference is that I don't think Spicer liked having to deceive people and try to justify things he probably didn't like.  Sanders doesn't care because she believes everything Trump does is good, even when he is wrong or lies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

if she happily backed and cheered on hillary in 2016 then she oughta shuddup.

17 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

What else is new????    People here have been complaining that the Senate is approving all of Trump's nominees. 

Some are so bad, even the GOP wont confirm! LOL.

• Like 1