Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

36,062 posts in this topic

I hope our **** president can get in some golf this weekend. He deserves a break after a hard week spent not knowing the words to the national anthem, misunderstanding his own policies, and putting his **** racist mouth on display for the whole world to see.

• Haha 4

Interesting talk w/smart source this a.m: Every time Trump steps in it, it changes the discussion not just in Washington but on the campaign trail. And suddenly Democrats in primaries (of which there are many) aren't talking about internal divisions -- they're talking about Trump

• Like 1

When evidence mounts that a President is

-lying

-racist

-confused

-impulsive

-secretive

-full of conflicts of interest

-hostile to constitutional principles

it's the job of Congress to rein him in by sending a strong bipartisan message. Or accept the blame for the consequences

• Like 1

Trump is the oldest president, the heaviest president in at least a generation and perhaps the first to believe “the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted.”

Dems this morning saying "****" will go down in the canon of of most awful remarks made by Trump. POTUS supporters say it ain't great, but "everyone makes kitchen table talk."

And WH aides are frustrated that another news cycle that could have been a "home run" on the economy with Fiat/Chrysler news and pre-planned WSJ interview has gone off the rails.

Another banner week of White House message discipline:

Monday: "I'm not superbros with Steve Bannon"

Tuesday: "I'm not senile"

Wednesday: "I'm not a Russian stooge"

Thursday: "I'm not terrified of the English"

Friday: "I'm not a racist"

If Dems can't win Florida gov race w Trump/his admin...

1- threatening, before flip flop, to open FL to drilling

2- repeatedly clashing with Puerto Rican leaders amid painfully slow disaster recovery 3- denigrating Haiti & Haitians

...it's fair to ask if Dems will ever win there

BREAKING: The first state, KY, is scheduled to announce the requirement that many in Medicaid work or get cut off from care. If this looks anything like it did when I saw it last, it’s only winners are poverty and an oppressive state run bureaucracy.

3 hours ago, TomJH said:

If he didn't make the s-h comment why are the other politicians in the room, including Republicans like Lindsay Grahame, not stepping forward to say so?

LOL. Yeah, they arent saying ANYTHING! :D

3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

The way I took it was he made that comment to the room.

A rhetorical question??? :D

Just now, Hibi said:

LOL. Yeah, they arent saying ANYTHING! :D

Actually one of the Democrats in the room now says that Trump used those words and made similar comments repeatedly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Christopher Ingraham Retweeted Rebecca Nelson

Kind of hard to square a proclamation that "we are all equal" with an insistence on "merit-based" immigration.

Uh,  the 'we are all equal' meant that we are all BORN equal.    Clearly no one is 'equal' in terms of education,  skills,  languages known,   etc.....

Note that Canada uses a merit-based points system.     I guess Canada has been run by a bunch of Trump like racist for decades.  

30 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Tough (and incongruous) chyrons for Trump as he honors Martin Luther King Jr., amid the fallout from his racist remarks about “****” African countries.

DTWtCNdXkAAgkyZ.jpg

That must feel so embarrassing and uncomfortable for those African-Americans to be around Trump right now. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, TomJH said:

Actually one of the Democrats in the room now says that Trump used those words and made similar comments repeatedly.

Yeah, the republican from my state says the same thing too.