Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

70,851 posts in this topic

humankind's all too habitual predeliction for going his own way is addressed in the bible...

"For there is a way that seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof is the way of death."

proverbs 14:12

:D

Well ND, if THAT'S some sort'a different way to say, "HEY, we're ALL gonna die eventually", then brother, I can't argue against THAT!

Still say though that all religion does is, first, keep Man a "tribal animal", and secondly is MUCH too often used as a MEANS to control the actions of others, and INSTEAD of an avenue to find some sort of individual "inner peace".

(...of course YOU would then say that without those means, mankind would be in utter chaos, and to which I would then say, "you're full of it" AND keep your damn religion to YOURSELF, 'cause brother, I DON'T NEED IT, 'cause I don't want OR need to "live forever"!!!)

Trump is now suggesting that Obama "knows something" and that he is in league with Islamic terrorists.

Trump is now suggesting that Obama "knows something" and that he is in league with Islamic terrorists.

Possibly he got an inside tip from the National Enquirer.

• Like 2

Great comedy act.  Months of fun to follow...

Obama just said the word radial is a political distraction.

Well at least Hillary is not listening.

ABOUT TIME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZACHHqVPQ

a distraction he says...

or an indictment of his and hillary's brand of domestic security-weakening political correctness.

you know, this guy really oughta re-familiararize himself with the text of his presidential oath of office...

if he ever has. :angry:

Trumpus Maximus Americanus! :) 

I can see where Donny would be jealous of anyone who

knows something.

• Like 1

Now there is increasing evidence coming out that Omar visited Pulse a couple times in the past. A popular rumor (and rumors are not truth until we have more evidence) circulating across the internet is that he was "in the closet" on account of his conservative family, but didn't know how to deal with it. When his ex-wife was asked about it, she said she wasn't sure. (She had left him because he was physically abusive.) Seeing the guys kissing in Miami with his family helped push him to the edge. Could this be because he wasn't sure if he was disgusted or aroused by it?

Regarding his Raaaaaadical Islamic interests, he once bragged about supporting two Islamic groups at two different times that were at war with each other in the Middle East. Clearly he hadn't put much thought into it. My speculation is that his 911 call of pledging to ISIS was just a "smokescreen" to cover up the real reason he planned his murderous rampage.

Humpty Trumpee and his HUGE mouth is stirring up so much trouble, but there is ssssssoooooo much more to this story. (And it sounds like it will make a fascinating best seller.) It is developing a little into a repeat of the Timothy McVeigh tale. Kid was a loner, felt bullied, loved guns, etc. etc..

Makes me wonder if the truth will ever be known. Media is speculating he was casing out the place. He strikes me as a loser who latched on to Isis as a way to go out with a blaze of glory.

• Like 1

We haven't heard the full FBI report, but I seriously doubt he had any more to do with ISIS apart from being "inspired" by them (and use them as The Excuse for his killings), just as Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik were merely "inspired" by ISIS in San Bernardino.

All of the anti-Obama  "why won't he say radical Islam?" talk was just a smokescreen by the GOP to cover up the real reason for the shootings. All three people were nuttier than Ted Kaczynski, but were ALLOWED to purchase assault weapons simply because Obama and the Democrats failed to push FBI background checks thanks to that Grand Old Party BLOCK, paid lock, stock and barrel by the NRA. (The oil companies also own the GOP, which is why global warming doesn't exist among that party either.)

On the other thread, I posted all of the GOP politicians' dopey "our thoughts and prayers for the victims" responses on December 2, 2015... which was ALL they had to say about THOSE killings. They were MUCH quieter this week, probably because the victims were mostly gay and... well, we all know how much the GOP is oh-so-supportive of gay rights. (In other words, about as much as the Third Reich was oh-so-supportive of Jewish rights.)

Heaven forbid if their beloved 2nd amendment is even remotely tampered with.

• Like 3

I thought they were divorced? So she still hangs out with him going to scout locations? Sheesh.

I thought they were divorced? So she still hangs out with him going to scout locations? Sheesh.

That's wife number two with their baby.  The first wife who has been on tv high-tailed it to Colorado to get away from him.

After the NRA came out and basically said it is stupid to allow people drinking in bars to carry weapons, Trump has tried to walk back his earlier statement by saying he meant that there should be more security in bars that are packing.  Geesh, this guy needs an interpreter.

Not surprisingly this is just another lie for Trump said "if some of those people had been armed..." which can only mean the victims/patrons of the bar.  So, the conclusion is that this Trump is just plain stupid and says outrageous things for effect.  He has no political leadership qualities whatsoever.  The GOP are finding this out rather late.  

In a speech the other day Donald Drumpf stated that when he becomes President he is going to punish American companies that send jobs overseas.  Well, why doesn't he set an example by folding all of his own companies?

Similarly, he criticized the Clintons for taking money for their charitable foundation from foreign countries such as in Arabia and Russia.  Countries that Trump seems to frown upon and thinks that somehow the Clintons will now be beholden to them.  This while at the same time Drumpf does business with the exact same countries in order to build his towers.  The difference though is one of these is for charities like AIDS and the other is for the enrichment of one person only.

• Like 1

“I honestly don’t think this ‘fact-checking’ business ... is anything more than one more out of touch, elitist media-type thing,” Lord said. “I don’t think people out here in America care. What they care about are what the candidates say.” 

So says Jeffrey Lord, CNN pundit and Trump supporter. 

Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif

Trump's surrogates are left scrambling tonight as the emperor backtracks on his total Muslim ban.  Asked what Trump means by 'vetting' and 'until we know what is going on' they all begin to sound like incoherent blithering idiots.

“I honestly don’t think this ‘fact-checking’ business ... is anything more than one more out of touch, elitist media-type thing,” Lord said. “I don’t think people out here in America care. What they care about are what the candidates say.” 

So says Jeffrey Lord, CNN pundit and Trump supporter. 

Jeffrey forgot to mention not only "WHAT the candidates say", but also HOW the hell they SAY it!

And of course, because ANOTHER thing "people out there in America" now days seem to "care about" is that ANY candidate who presents their arguments to them expressed at higher than an 8th grade level, is SOMEHOW an "elitist" TOO!

(...and REGARDLESS how factual or not those arguments might be)

Apparently Trump had his American towers designed so as to not to use U.S. steel.

In 2013 Trump was all for the current international trade deals such as NAFTA.  But I guess that doesn't play with courting ANGRY disenfranchised white American voters.  

In 2013 Trump was all for the current international trade deals such as NAFTA.  But I guess that doesn't play with courting ANGRY disenfranchised white American voters.  

he covered that on tuesday when he said he used to be one of the elite...

and now he isn't. :D

he covered that on tuesday when he said he used to be one of the elite...

and now he isn't. :D

Now he isn't?   I guess that's why he hasn't brought his own manufacturing jobs home as yet?  There really is one born every minute.  Another good argument for birth control.