Sign in to follow this  
TomJH

Movie Stars In Their Underwear

163 posts in this topic

Tom, you are just dang cruel! ;)

tumblr_n47bg3ENgW1tt0ypwo7_400.gif

Well, Dana likes what he sees.

• Like 2

Did anyone mention *Wallace Beery in his underwear?

or how abouit *Marie Dressler & *Victor McLaglen as well?

I recall they each did at least 1 entire picture with wearing them & the entire film too

Ed Wynn was another

Beery stole his underwear from the set.

• Like 1

MGM's Platinum Blonde Jean Harlow never wore underwear. She said it was too constraining, or constricting or confining--something like that-- anyway she never wore it.

So I suppose we won't be Googling an image of "The Baby" on this thread.

Tom, you are just dang cruel! ;)

LMREO! Talk about a 90 lb. weakling........

tumblr_n47bg3ENgW1tt0ypwo7_400.gif

Well, Dana likes what he sees.

Funny you should mention Dana.  I happen to like him very much and would love to see him in (or out of) a bathtub!   :)

I think Dana was just being polite...

• Like 2

LMREO! Talk about a 90 lb. weakling........

Yeah.  He's not even good looking in clothes! ;)

And for the ladies . . .

You'd better be careful, Tom.  After Hope, Robinson and Webb, we ladies might just rise up and start posting photos of Marie Dressler in the altogether!   -_-

• Like 4

You'd better be careful, Tom.  After Hope, Robinson and Webb, we ladies might just rise up and start posting photos of Marie Dressler in the altogether!   -_-

I yield.

• Like 1

Yeah.  He's not even good looking in clothes! ;)

LOL.

MGM's Platinum Blonde Jean Harlow never wore underwear. She said it was too constraining, or constricting or confining--something like that-- anyway she never wore it.

So I suppose we won't be Googling an image of "The Baby" on this thread.

DITTO M.M.

*** BAD PUN ALERT ***

And would those photos be captioned "Marie Undressler"?

*** END BAD PUN ALERT ***

• Like 5

Funny you should mention Dana.  I happen to like him very much and would love to see him in (or out of) a bathtub!   :)

I think Dana was just being polite...

Yes I'd love to see Dana in or out clothes myself....

If you google "shirtless Dana Andrews", you're greeted with a pic that can't be re-posted here. :o

That's a registered site. 

:ph34r:  :o

That's a registered site. 

:ph34r:  :o

Google is a registered site? I don't know what that means. I never actually click on the pics in searches to avoid viruses and such.

If you google "shirtless Dana Andrews", you're greeted with a pic that can't be re-posted here. :o

I was about to write, "I'm on it!" but then I realized it must not be the 1940s screen star...    :blink:

Google is a registered site? I don't know what that means. I never actually click on the pics in searches to avoid viruses and such.

Google is not a registered site no.

But if you search the words

"shirtless Dana Andrews" the site my search engine goes to is one that gives examples of photos - Not Dana, by the way - - of actors without a stich on at the beach.

\Then it says if you want to see more pictures, you have to register to use that site.

Perhaps I'm just googling the wrong site?

I was about to write, "I'm on it!" but then I realized it must not be the 1940s screen star...    :blink:

I just went to Google, and typed "shirtless Dana Andrews" into the search engine, then chose Images at the top of the Google results. Then it shows a lot of large thumbnail versions of pictures. If you click on them once, it will show a closer version, but still within the Google site. If you click the image again, it will take you to whatever site is hosting the picture. I never do that last step for security reasons. Maybe I'm paranoid, or doing something wrong; I'm not very tech savvy.

I just checked again, and it is still the first picture. It's a black and white pic of what appears to be Andrews, taking a shower in the all together, as they say, from a side angle. His front isn't visible, it's not really X-rated, but his rear his visible. It could be a photoshopped pic, too. The hosting website's address is a red flag, as well!

• Like 1

I just went to Google, and typed "shirtless Dana Andrews" into the search engine, then chose Images at the top of the Google results. Then it shows a lot of large thumbnail versions of pictures. If you click on them once, it will show a closer version, but still within the Google site. If you click the image again, it will take you to whatever site is hosting the picture. I never do that last step for security reasons. Maybe I'm paranoid, or doing something wrong; I'm not very tech savvy.

I just checked again, and it is still the first picture. It's a black and white pic of what appears to be Andrews, taking a shower in the all together, as they say, from a side angle. His front isn't visible, it's not really X-rated, but his rear his visible. It could be a photoshopped pic, too. The hosting website's address is a red flag, as well!

Yes, I did eventually find the actual picture you meant, and I enjoyed that one, but the ones that were "more popular" searches were - shall we say - more than I am interested in seeing :wacko:

Genie, you know next to Tyrone, Burt's also my guy ;)

Yes, I had confidence that my post would be a hit. :) He's probably my #1 guy, followed by the early Clark Gable, without the mustache.