Sign in to follow this  
rayban

Intriguing Photos Of Our Favs!

47 posts in this topic

Jarrod -

It's a scene from their "The Hardy Boys" episode, which aired on "The Mickey Mouse Club". 

Oh okay. Thanks for explaining..! They still seem pretty innocent, though.

• Like 1

JEAN SIMMONS & STEWART GRANGER (at The Coconut Grove) -

-Jean-Simmons-and-Stewart-012.jpg

Can't tell if Hedda is hollering at the photographer or if she's yawning.

• Like 1

Can't tell if Hedda is hollering at the photographer or if she's yawning.

Whatever it is, I am sure that she was heard throughout The Grove!

• Like 1

Marlene Dietrich's Shanghai Lily still remains an indelible image - all of her films with Joseph von Sternberg were memorable - in terms of the alluring images that they gave us - and the unforgettable women that they portrayed -

12-47589_0x420.jpg

• Like 2

Marlene Dietrich's Shanghai Lily still remains an indelible image - all of her films with Joseph von Sternberg were memorable - in terms of the alluring images that they gave us - and the unforgettable women that they portrayed -

12-47589_0x420.jpg

She really was a movie goddess

• Like 1

Marilyn Monroe congratulates Susan Strasberg on the eve of her opening in "The Diary Of Anne Frank" -

SusanStrasberg.jpeg

• Like 2

This was the most beautiful wedding. Believe it or not, Laugh-In's Arte Johnson was the best man.

As I can recall, the wedding was longer than the marriage.

Don't you think she was gay though? Here's why: when I worked for the co-author of the Tony Curtis autobiography, Suzanne Pleshette was interviewed. She wanted Tony to say they had an affair during the film, which they hadn't. She also was always talking about how long she'd been married to (I think) her second husband.

• Like 1

Tommy Kirk and Tim Considine in their early days at The Walt Disney Studio -

hardyboys1.jpg

When I was a kid watching this, I thought those guys were so much older. When I see them now or Spin & Marty, I just laugh. The perceptions of a child.

• Like 2

Don't you think she was gay though? Here's why: when I worked for the co-author of the Tony Curtis autobiography, Suzanne Pleshette was interviewed. She wanted Tony to say they had an affair during the film, which they hadn't. She also was always talking about how long she'd been married to (I think) her second husband.

She had a very pronounced masculine presence.

They were both so gorgeous - and memorable - in "Rome Adventure".

Remember "Al-Di-La"?

12789_343415.jpg

There used to be a TV show on Saturday night on AMC that would show films like Rome Adventure and have you rolling on the floor.  At one point - not sure of the film - they talked about how the studio must have owned stock in a certain hair color because everyone in the film had it - and it was true, they all did. I was so disappointed when it went off the air. Very camp.

• Like 2

There used to be a TV show on Saturday night on AMC that would show films like Rome Adventure and have you rolling on the floor.  At one point - not sure of the film - they talked about how the studio must have owned stock in a certain hair color because everyone in the film had it - and it was true, they all did. I was so disappointed when it went off the air. Very camp.

Troy Donahue explaining to Suzanne Pleshette what Emilio Pericoli's song actually means - now, that is camp!

He can't explain it - there are no words in English!

I think you are talking about " Bad Movies We Love" which is a very funny book too

• Like 1

Resurrecting this thread!!!

Cary Grant and Randolph Scott. ❤

Cary Grant Randolph Scott.jpg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Paulll said:

cary-grant-randolph-scott.jpg

The dream team.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2019 at 9:05 PM, Sgt_Markoff said:

anyone here familiar with a fave little cult horror flick of mine? 'The Strangeness'?

https://tinyurl.com/y4bpljkd

https://tinyurl.com/yyeuu8ux

somewhere online is a clip of the fantastic and unnerving stop-motion animation of the creature in this spelunking-themed movie...so far I am unable to locate it for you

the reason why it works as a stop-motion is that the cave-explorers have run out of flashlights and the only thing they have left to keep the thing at bay is the flash bulbs from their cameras. but every few seconds it scrambles towards them a little farther every time between the rate they can click!

2 hours ago, Paulll said:

cary-grant-randolph-scott.jpg

One can only imagine a sex tape starring these two 😉

• Like 2