Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Inside the campaign to 'pizzagate' Hunter Biden Pizzagate-style rumors in 2016 were largely confined to far-right message boards. This year, they are reaching the mainstream with help from a website boosted by Trump. "........The fantastical rumors, which NBC News is declining to repeat verbatim, echo specific plot points central to "pizzagate," a viral disinformation campaign that predates QAnon but also falsely alleges a vast conspiracy of child abuse. There is an important difference, however. The pizzagate-style rumors in 2016 were la
  3. I watched the pilot episode of Hunter. It felt very familiar to the point that I could recall watching some Hunter episodes as a kid. I liked the episode and the two main characters. Much more brutal than A-Team, Jump Street, and some of the other Stephen J Cannell shows. Will watch more episodes later. Have to stick with Streets of San Francisco first. Saw one episode, and I'm sold. The main characters, music, cinematography, and the whole 70s presentation of the city are pretty cool. Booker was an alright character on Jump Street for his short stint. They should have tried bringing him
  4. Leora Dana was in Valley of the Kings with Eleanor Parker.
  5. Binnie Barnes was in The Private Life of Henry VIII with Elsa Lanchester.
  6. Planchet - John Qualen in The Three Musketeers (1935 version)
  7. Alan Mowbray was in God's Gift to Women with Charles Judels.
  8. Thursday, October 22nd 2020 228, 381--- Dead Americans From Covid-19 Source, Worldometer
  9. And this couple is still with us, though currently divorced from each other. She was a child actress in the 50s who became a much sought after TV and movie Starlet of the 60's. Then she to evolved into a serious actress in the 70's with an Oscar nomination. He is simply one of the most talented and revered classical music artists of Our Generation. Hint: Everyone has seen her in a popular classic sitcom, which still aires on nostalgia channels. When you identify this couple, please give us the Academy Award nominated film for the wife and the instrument played by the h
  10. Grady Sutton was in "My Man Godfrey" with Alan Mowbray.
  11. Charrrgggeee. Actually I was thinking of the original rosebud, which is another bit of info that Mankiewicz picked up from his acquaintance with Hearst.
  12. I knew Biden was a lawyer, but I never realized he is also a doctor.
  13. Considering over 45 million has already voted and the remainder made up their minds beforehand when they do.
  1. Load more activity
© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings