Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The rise of the brain dead in America. We will have a proper census count of the imbeciles this November.
  3. He acted in his official capacity as President in the little matter of rape?
  4. I've never been impressed with the TCM programmers.
  5. Peter O'Toole Next: comedian who also tried drama
  6. This may be hard for some to believe, but Trump is polling higher than Obama was at the end of his first term- and we know how that turned out.
  7. The others are right. Those were both pulled on the last night they were up, Sept 28.
  8. Biden’s Lead Down to Three With less than two weeks to go until Election Day, it’s a three-point race. Democrat Joe Biden now leads President Trump 49% to 46% among Likely U.S. Voters, according to Rasmussen Reports’ weekly White House Watch survey. The latest national telephone and online survey finds that two percent (2%) still prefer some other candidate, while another two percent (2%) remain undecided. Two weeks ago, Biden had a 12-point lead. A week ago, he was ahead by eight. This is the first time in a month that Biden’s support has fallen below 50%. *****************
  9. Welles claimed the Susan Alexander Kane character was NOT based on Davies. What POV does the film MANK take? Does Mank treat Davies "fairly"? E.g. saying the Susan character was based on Davies is unfair to Davies IMO. BUT since Davies and Hearst are major character in the film Mank, I wonder how they (the producers) beefed up their parts IF they (the producers) took the POV that Susan was NOT based on Davies.
  10. Would have been a perfect opportunity to finally honor Davies. January is also her birthday month. And all tied into this film, which look terrific in the trailers by the way. Plus Ben Mankiewicz is sitting right there on the set. LOST OPPORTUNITY!
  11. Planning on creating a compilation of funny faints and knockouts. Looking for a lot of eye crossing, exaggerated movements. Anyone got suggestions? Thanks for your help!
  12. "Wait till I get my hands on the guy who told me there was money down here."
  13. The Daily Beast @thedailybeast CNN anchor Brianna Keilar tore into Fox Busi
  14. I wonder if the one next to the girl is a very early version of: Minnie Mouse.
  15. Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump Kayleigh McEnany presenting Lesley Stahl with some of the many things we’ve done for Healthcare. Lesley had no idea! Lesley Stahl had no idea that they were all blank pages!
  16. please name a movie mogul , film director and producer. example John Huston
  1. Load more activity
© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings