Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Terrence, I forgot to quote you, you're next.
  3. Are you referring to Liz Taylor? Yes. I don't think her friendship with Michael Jackson did her any favors.
  4. intriguing question Didn't Liz get a lot of weird about weirdpublicity in her later years? I'm curious about this question. to repeat TB's clue: //
  5. Terrence, I think you're right. And if you missed both film series on TCM this year, you can buy the DVDs which are very good. Terrence you're up at bat.....
  6. Yochabel, played by Martha Scott in "The Ten Commandments"
  7. Don't give up, Laffite. It's really quite a fun game.
  8. Princess, I think the two brothers were Tom Conway and George Sanders, and the two detective series were The Falcon and The Saint.
  9. Troy Donahue was in "Imitation of Life" with Dan O'Herlihy
  10. Xiu Xiu -- played by Xiaolu Li in XIU XIU: THE SENT-DOWN GIRL (1998)
  11. Sandra Dee was in "A Summer Place " with Troy Donahue.
  12. Webster, Jerry, played by Rock Hudson in "Lover, Come Back"
  13. Davis Next: Janet, Vivien and Jennifer Jason
  14. SO ... in order to do this thread, you need a PH.D in Paul Newman movies .... right? Geez.I don't see how you guys can do this! I've tried this a couple of timeS and got NOWHERE.
  15. These two mystery film series are very popular and shown on TCM every year. This occurred recently, coupled with a popular thread in "General Discussions" talking about them on this website. Hint: One of the brothers won an Oscar for a supporting role in an iconic Bette Davis movie about the Broadway theater.
  1. Load more activity
© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings