Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Here are some of the nominees for tonight's 72nd Primetime Emmy telecast on ABC: COMEDY COMEDY SERIES “Curb Your Enthusiasm” “Dead to Me” “The Good Place” “Insecure” “The Kominsky Method” “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” “Schitt’s Creek” “What We Do in the Shadows” COMEDY ACTOR Anthony Anderson, “Black-ish” Don Cheadle, “Black Monday” Ted Danson, “The Good Place” Michael Douglas, “The Kominsky Method” Eugene Levy, “Schitt’s Creek” Ramy Youssef, “Ramy” COMEDY ACTRESS Christina Applegate, “Dead to Me” Rac
  3. Dolly Parton (though she claimed the tabloids kept her in the public eye when she was making bad movies and her music career was in a slump) Next: born in Texas
  4. 4.) She made her movie debut in "Pushover".
  5. OOh boy, where can I get a copy of that edition? next : another National Enquire headliner of interest.
  6. Thanks, Princess. That was a good question. This one is for all those Jane Wyman fans: Poor Jane Wyman really knew how to suffer in the movies. Name her physical disability in: Magnificent Obsession The Glass Menagerie Johnny Belinda
  7. Terrence, I forgot to quote you, you're next.
  8. Are you referring to Liz Taylor? Yes. I don't think her friendship with Michael Jackson did her any favors.
  9. intriguing question Didn't Liz get a lot of weird about weirdpublicity in her later years? I'm curious about this question. to repeat TB's clue: //
  10. Terrence, I think you're right. And if you missed both film series on TCM this year, you can buy the DVDs which are very good. Terrence you're up at bat.....
  11. Yochabel, played by Martha Scott in "The Ten Commandments"
  12. Don't give up, Laffite. It's really quite a fun game.
  13. Princess, I think the two brothers were Tom Conway and George Sanders, and the two detective series were The Falcon and The Saint.
  1. Load more activity
© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings