Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ron Fournier @ron_fournier My take on the Rushmore speech: Trump is like a man who’s about to lose his house to the bank — so, out of pique and self-loathing, he torches it. On his way out of office, he’s burning our house down 6:07 AM · Jul 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  3. Eddie Bracken starred in "Hail the Conquering Hero" with Ella Raines.
  4. Washington owner Dan Snyder announces team will review nickname In a move that was long past due, Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder announced Friday the team will undergo a “thorough review of the team’s name.” The team said it has been discussing internally a name change with the league in recent weeks. Snyder said in a statement: “This process allows the team to take into account not only the proud tradition and history of the franchise but also input from our alumni, the organization, sponsors, the National Football League and the local community is proud to represent on and off the field.” Head coach Ron Rivera said in a statement it was an “issue of personal importance to me and I look forward to working closely with Dan Snyder to make sure we continue the mission of honoring and supporting Native Americans and our Military.” In a separate statement, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell confirmed the discussions and said, “We are supportive of this important step.” The announcement comes after weeks of pressure for the team to change it. For years, Snyder had bluntly rejected any and all calls for him to change the team name. Snyder went so far as to declare he would “never,” in all caps, change the name in 2013. So what changed on a topic where Native American protesters, the White House and the United Nations Human Rights Council found only deaf ears? In a word: money. Two of the team’s biggest financial partners signaled they wanted a name change. FedEx, which owns the naming rights to the team’s stadium, recently revealed it informed the team it wanted to see a new name at FedEx Field. Nike, the league’s official uniform supplier, did more showing than telling when it wiped the team’s products from its online store. ************************************************************* Our PC world never ends for Democrats, they keep harping until they get their way, then move on to the next one and start harping again.
  5. David Rothschild @DavMicRot In 2016 Trump ran for President on closing our borders (started with undocumented, but quickly moved to Muslims, asylum seekers, Dreamers, family of citizens, even high skilled legal immigrants). By 2020, under President Trump, rest of world has closed its borders to Americans. 11:48 AM · Jul 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  6. William Demarest was in The Miracle of Morgan's Creek with Eddie Bracken.
  7. Molly Jong-Fast @MollyJongFast Make America Pariahs. 11:41 AM · Jul 4, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
  8. Ana Cabrera @AnaCabrera NEW: Five Americans who flew by private jet to the Mediterranean island of Sardinia were refused entry to Italy on Wednesday due to new EU travel restrictions on countries with high #coronavirus infection rates, local police tell CNN. 8:59 AM · Jul 3, 2020·Twitter Web App
  9. THE DEAD (1987) Next: ANNIE (1982) Two by Huston in the 80s.
  10. La Gran Familia Española (Family United). 2013. Comedy. Directed by Daniel Sánchez Arévalo. With **** Gutiérrez, Antonio de la Torre, Patrick Criado, Verónica Echegui. Good, entertaining movie about the relationships of 5 brothers at a wedding party the day Spain plays the World Cup Final. I watched recently for the second time and I liked it a lot better than the first time I watched it. It plays mostly for laughs; there are a few moments of drama that are well handled to avoid soapy melodrama. Good performances all around, especially by Antonio de la Torre and Verónica Echegui. **** Gutiérrez plays the brother who knows a big family secret. The plot between the groom and the bride feels a bit rushed, and I hate the title , but overall it's a good movie.
  11. CNN @CNN The Amazon CEO is now worth nearly $172 billion, a new record for the world's richest person, according to Bloomberg Billionaire Index. Jeff Bezos is richer than ever The economy might be a shambles, but Jeff Bezos' wallet couldn't tell. He's now worth nearly $172 billion, a new record for the world's richest person, according to Bloomberg Billionaire Index. cnn.com 11:31 AM · Jul 4, 2020·SocialFlow
  12. I'll put a fork in this one: They all played Spiderman. The thread is open
  13. What bothered me about Ritchie was.... You'd figure two good lookin' people like Rob and Laura Petrie would have a better looking kid, and too, inherit their self confidence and esteem instead of being the insecure little dweeb the writers made him out to be. ROB REINER now, did make a slight appearance in '67's ENTER LAUGHING as one of the actors auditioning for the part that RENI SANTONI's character gets. And incidentally, the only time THE JERK got a laugh from me was when Martin's character was writing his folks a letter and his "inner voice"-over said(something like) "I'll be able to send some money for you as I'll soon be working. My girlfriend promised to give me a b l o w j o b. " Sepiatone
  14. STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER (1952) Next: also starring Clifton Webb
  15. David Lazarus @Davidlaz Except for all you far-left fascists, that is 11:32 AM · Jul 4, 2020·Twitter for Android
  1. Load more activity
© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings