Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don't know, but since the "change" there's been a huge drop off of interesting conversation on this board. Where the newbies at?
  3. Susan Oliver, my favorite green girl-
  4. Michael Cohen Retweeted Jon Cryer @MrJonCryer Trump could’ve been impeached on floating pardons alone. Quote Tweet
  5. Williams Next: Perrine, Bertinelli, Harper
  6. Raw Story @RawStory MSNBC’s Morning Joe rips Trump rally ‘idiots’ who are making COVID-19 worse through their own ‘stupidity’
  7. Today
  8. Wednesday, September 23 Mickey Rooney’s 100th Birthday Tribute. 4:30 a.m. Killer McCoy (1947). Well you have to hand it to him. Mickey Rooney did just about everything in his career including playing a boxer in this one.
  9. Wrong thread, but this is one of those ones I would care to see remade with updated casting (while I love the original and totally agree that the special effects hold up marvelously!). It would be perfect for a British/Indian co-production. Could be a lavish big-screen epic, or alternatively might play well on the small screen in light of recent developments like Indian Summers and Beecham House. Could be released for English and Hindi markets and make big money globally. The late Sushant Rajput, who played a romantic hero in the similarly themed film Kedarnath, could have stepped into Power's
  10. I would like to pose a few questions that are intended to BE EZ EZ EZ. Who can answer all of them first? 1 . This comedy has a character making a snide comment about someone else in the cast actually reading a book. Who said that and in what movie? 2. This movie has an iconic moment where the male protagonist yells out the name of his wife. 3. “Happy New Year, Fran … … Fran? … … FRAN!?” was spoken by whom. 4. What pastime/hobby was Leslie Crosbie involved with (or pretended to be involved with)? 5. The story of Ruth Etting can be seen in what movie? 6. What m
  11. O L I V I A N E X T : OLIVIA, JOHN, ESTHER
  12. Flying Down to Rio Next: Another musical by Vincent Youmans
  13. P E G O' M Y H E A R T 1 9 3 3
  14. C O M E A N D G E T I T 1 9 3 6
  15. A Holocaust historian from the Jewish organization J Street characterizes trump's rhetoric at recent rally as being similar to Hitler's belief-- that some ethnicities and/or races have better genealogy than others. *Expand for the full story.
  16. T H E O L D L A D Y W H O W A L K S I N T H E S E A 1 9 9 5 F R.
  1. Load more activity
© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings