Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Breathtakingly Beautiful

bansi4

Your idiotic response proves to me and all other's readying what little U really have to say--BUT stop with the spelling --your mind's suppose to correct --Forgot - you misplaced it --try finding it again===Where was the last time U remember having it?

At the risk of interrupting the flow of all this "flame-throwing" for just a second, I would like to enter the name of one Breathtakingly Beautiful actress that I haven't seen mentioned here yet (perhaps I missed it), Dana Wynter. I liken her beauty very much to that of Elizabeth Taylor, whom I personally believe had the most beautiful face of all time.

Hi,

Yes, I liked Dana Wynter very much also. I thought she had a classic beauty and was a very good actress.

Also, I was very impressed by Rita Gam. There's another actress who wasn't used properly.

Larry

Dana Wynter is one of those actors that I would see and think wow but never recall her name. In the same way as Marsha Hunt and Dina Merrill.

That's what I enjoy about this board. I learn more and more each day. Now I know the next time I see Ms. Wynter's in a film I won't just say wow - I'll say "Wow! Dana Wynter!" :)

My choices:

#1....Marlon Brando

#2....Paul Newman

#3....James Dean

#4....Richard Widmark

#5....William Holden

#6....Errol Flynn

#7....Tyrone Power

But as for the actor who exuded the most

sex appeal - MARLON BRANDO

My selection is Wynter as well - but Gene Tierny followed by Monty Clift & then there's Liz Scott --oh there are so many more that I and all of you can pick - and for so many different reasons, like Veronica Lake for her smoothness & then there's Gloria Gragram for her sultyness and of course Mitchum etc and more etc....

Actresses:

Audrey Hepburn

Natalie Wood

Katherine Hepburn

Claudette Colbert

Marylin Menroe

Bette Davis

Magaret Sulivan...

Actors:

Clark Gable

Carey Grant

Marlon Brando

James Dean

James Stewart

Gregory Peck

Humphrey Bogart

James Garner...

• 3 weeks later...

Breathtakingly beautiful would described for me Tyrone Power (he's yummy),Cary Grant (it's the cleft in his chin and the cow eyes), Ann Sheridan (no wonder she was the oomph girl)and Dorothy Malone (if only I was as gorgeous as her and was able to get Rock Hudson too). They sure don't make them like that anymore do they?

Ladies

Audrey Hepburn - Pure elegance

Elizabeth Taylor - Gorgeous

Ava Gardner - Mysterious beautiful Rebel (Is that possible for a woman?)

I do not understand the obession with Marilyn Monroe. I think being a strong independent woman I just don't agree with a ditzy attitude in women. Her ditzy attitude though worked for her. She was not beautiful. Attractive not beautiful.

In my opinion, Ingrid Bergman was the most beautiful woman ever to have graced the screen with her presence. I'll never forget the first time I saw 'Casablanca.' The amazing thing is that she isn't meant to be centre of attention in that scene, and yet you can't take your eyes off her.

I think the other most beautiful ladies are:

~Shirley Jones

~Audrey Hepburn

~Greer Garson

~Katharine Hepburn

~Lauren Bacall

~Ginger Rogers

~Rita Hayworth

Welcome shirleysings,

if you feel that way about Ms. Bergman, you'll be happy to know that she's TCM's Star of the Month in June ... meaning they'll be airing a plethora of films featuring this beautiful actress. Enjoy!

GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY

he is the most gorgeous man that ever lived. in The Pirate he looked so good

in well in every movie he made he looked perfect

his muscles his face his little scar on his cheek

he is so sexy

GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY GENE KELLY

he is the most gorgeous man that ever lived. in The Pirate he looked so good

in well in every movie he made he looked perfect

his muscles his face his little scar on his cheek

he is so sexy

There was yet another special on the incredibly beautiful Cary Grant last night. Nothing new was shared, but the pictures were amazing.

There was a shot, in shadow and profile, of Grant and Hitchcock that was just incredible. I hope some of you saw the show.

In the old movies I believe so many people were breath takingly beautiful. I esspecially think that the women were just gorgeous. The men were more oh so very handsome and charming and they make you fall in love with them the second you hear them speak or see them smile etc.

-phoebe

I have always had a thing for Carole Lombard (that loveable silliness), Irene Dunne (that wonderful smile), Jean Arthur (that voice) and Claudette Colbert (those eyes)

Archived