Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Breakfast At Tiffany's collectors edition

I got rid of my original Breakfast at Tiffany's DVD in favor of the new Anniversary Edition. Why? 'Cause I'm a sucker for supplemental material. Give me one deleted scene, and I'm soooo there. As I recall, the transfers are similar to each other; there's no advantage of one over the other. So it's really all about if you want the extras. The extras on the Anniverary Edition include:

"The Making of a Classic" featurette; "It's So Audrey: A Style Icon" featurette; "Brilliance in a Blue Box" featurette (about the Tiffany chain); "Audrey's Letter to Tiffany" (a reading of the letter that Ms. Hepburn wrote to the jeweler); the original theatrical trailer; and the audio commentary by director Blake Edwards.

>did my heart good to know about his

> regrets regarding Mickey Rooney's Mr. Yunioshi, which

> I always found so embarrassing.

which of course is my main interest in owning this movie...I've always been fascinated how years after Charlie Chan, Mr. Moto, Mr. Wong, Fu Manchu etc. how something like this and the decades later Jerry Lewis movie "Hardly Working" could've been released and not left a bitter taste in the public's mouth...shameful...

Nic Orizaga