Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nightmare Alley DVD

Is a very fine effort by Fox. The picture quality is perfect, no crack. And their is an excellent DVD commentary by James Orsini and James Silver. A theatrical Trailer is also included.

" Nightmare Alley " is my favorite noir and has excellent performances by Tyrone Power, as heel Stanton Carlisle, Joan Blondell, Helen Walker, and Coleen Gray as the naive Molly. A great expose of spiritualism and on what greed does to the soul. Helen Walker's finest performance. 5 *****

• 3 months later...

This film was a really nice surprise for me and definitely it contains one of Ty's best performances of his career...now, when I hear the word "geek", it gives me the creeps! And what a trio of attractive women: Coleen Gray, Helen Walker and Joan Blondell. Ken if you have not bought "Fallen Angel", try it too! It's a good Noir.

• 3 weeks later...

I have "Fallen Angel " on DVD > I would have loved to be Dana Andrews when he placed his hand on Linda Darnell's rear e*d. How did that one get by the censors ?. Linda looks so fantastic that she even captures the heart of Percy Kilbride, and I always thought that Percy's heart belonged to Marjorie Main ! The DVD also has an excellent commentary with Dana Andrew's daughter, Susan helping Eddie Muller.

> > Linda looks so fantastic that she even

> > captures the heart of Percy Kilbride, and I

> always

> > thought that Percy's heart belonged to Marjorie

> Main

> >

>

> Who can resist Linda's charms??

Not me that's for sure.