Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ANY NEW THREADS!

Hello,

this DVD forum is broken down into film genres. Please post your reviews in the individual forums in order to make it easy for people looking for a particular type to find easily. When reviewing, good things to keep in mind that people want to know: how good was the film quality, was the film itself any good, what were the extras and how good were they, was there a good commentary, etc.

Message was edited by:

filmlover

The Upcoming Releases thread that JackBurley started is great.

You know, I never thought of genre forums! I think the genre's that TCM has forums for would be a good start: Comedy reviews, Drama reviews, War reviews, etc. I don't know why I immediately thought of studios, since that would be confusing in itself.

Box sets are tricky. If it's a box set of War movies, then they should go into the "War forum". But if it's a box set of various movies, like the WB Signature Collections, then perhaps they should go into their own Box Sets forum? There are usually different genres mixed together in those sets.

I'd love to hear what others have to say. And filmlover, since you got us this forum, what are your ideas?