Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Last year, discovering I was a Clara Bow fan, paid a pretty penny (I like to collect rare and hard to find old movies) to at 1927's "It" to my DVD collection. It was worth the money. It was the third silent film I've ever watched in my life, and I liked the film very much. Not to leak out what "it" is, I'm sure some of you already have an inkling. Clara was wonderful in that movie, and it was great to see the original "It" girl. No modern day "It" girl can measure up to Miss Clara Bow who I think was 22 when she made that movie. Unfortunately the "It" girl due to personal problems was washed up at 25. I have a whole bunch of silent Clara Bow films, but "It" is my favourite of her silent movies.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

I liked "It" as well! I was skeptical at first; I'm partial to films from the early twenties, but I was pleasantly surprised by this 1927 movie! Miss Clara Bow played her character marvelously, she was so fun in this film, you can't help smiling with her. I love that her character is so strong and self-confident. She has so much "IT"!

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

I remember going into this movie pretty sure Clara could pull off the It moniker, because i'd seen her in one movie soon before. Before I watched that one, I was wondering if she really was all she was cracked up to be. If I could pick her out of a scene with multiple actresses before she was the focus. Well, that was what happened and i did indeed immediately pick her out without issue. Then the camera singled her out and confirmed I was right. It think that was Get Your Man or Mantrap.

She's just irresistible.

• Like 1