Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GarboManiac

Gallery of Stars!

Lol! No contest, GM, I'm just having fun looking for "gems" to share here.

spencertracy.jpg

Wow, GM - I never, ever would have recognized Fontaine from that fabulous photo!

Do you think the men would all start a revolution if we asked them to return to wearing evening clothes,Arrow collar shirts,and brilliantine in the hair again? Probably,LOL!

The only solution I see (and it's too late for this generation) is for mothers to train their sons to be dapper. That way, at least the next generation of ladies can be happier! lol!

Joan Crawford was really very pretty before the lips and eyebrows took over. She looks very tender here. Clark Gable is his usual handsome self,but I prefer him with the mustache.

Hi again James,

Sorry to be so late with this information but my brain has died suddenly and I'm existing in spurts and starts.......

Reginald Gardiner's wife's name was Nadia. I wanted to write it in my former post but other than knowing it started with 'N', I was stumped....

It's been 50 years, you know!!!!!!

In fact, it was 60 years ago today that my mother sent me away and said she never wanted to see me again. Today, I'm having problems with flashbacks of trauma.

Sorry, I guess this shouldn't really be on here and I don't want to subvert your beautiful thread.......

Larry

In real life,do you mean? They were certainly hot on the screen. Clark Gable is the only one of Joan Crawford's leading man that I can recall,that she didn't dominate in a on-screen. It seemed like she knew it too,and appreciated it.

It's ok, Larry! We all love you and need you around. So have your trauma, then snap out of it and join in the fun! You are a gem among us paupers! Ha!