Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gallery of Stars!

GarboManiac

The lady playing with Peter Lawford and Robert Walker is Deborah Kerr. Is that also the person you are referring to Ms Goddess? If there's any other person anyone has a question about, let me know.

Under Fred and Gene is Don Ameche. Then the women next to Bob Hope are Rita Moreno and Dolores Del Rio.

No, metsfan, I meant the woman directly under Rock Hudson, with the devilishly wicked grin.

Wonderful pictures. I especially think Robert Montgomery was just lovely in that shot.

I wonder...was it the photographers or were so many of these actors, men and women, realllllly that gorgeous??

dolores

Hi Dolores I think they were that naturally good looking all of them and the photgraphers brought that out with the way they were shot . I love that picture of Julie Christie I have not seen that one before,anyway hope all is well with you I am not on as much but had to check this thread out and am still playing on Famous lines pop in and say hi . Take care Carol

Archived